Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

"Fantastics" tarnished with a "Very Good"

15 posts in this topic

I'm depressed... My hooker GPA will never be a 4.0 again. I won't get into colledge now or be valavictorian. Why? Why?

Just do extra credit and like certain school districts, you'll get your GPA back over 4.0 in no time!

8602e4c0f74ead29865bfe71d81ac06df62e71a38fa992f2fe91fbd8e5091e0a.jpg

I'm depressed... My hooker GPA will never be a 4.0 again. I won't get into colledge now or be valavictorian. Why? Why?

Maybe you put on too much weight

Oh shut up you old misogynistic, bitter bastard who will die alone in a nursing home. Clearly you are threatened by me because you sure do go out of your way to attempt insults.

Maybe you put on too much weight

He's a newby. Maybe he thought reviews should be honest. He'll learn. Looked like a good review to me.

Yeah you know, he did make the comment that he never had a body rub and therefore had nothing to compare it to. I know I am just being overly sensitive.

I apologize in advance but I'm "that asshole" too. I feel that fantastics are a wasted rating here. Fantasy and all, I get it but personally I still think "very good" is in fact "very good" as in significantly above average but not "OMG I HAVE TO SEE HER AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!" good.

I've caught a small spoonful of shit from a certain place because I rated two women "very good" and not "fantastic". Now I tried to change the review on one of them because the second time (and 3rd and 4th and 5th and...), everything clicked like we had done that before. In fact, one of those two women whom I gave a very good to I now make a point to see every other week at least. Point being, at least for me, not every encounter will be a "fantastic", especially that first time. I do my homework and so I haven't had an "average" or worse here in Denver and my utter and complete aversion to Backpage helps me out there.

But I'm very much not sorry, not that I've seen you or that you would even be willing to see me, unless that first time is "send me off in a Saturn V to the moon" good, it's likely going to be a very good. However I think you're being sarcastic. :)

Life is too short to spend the least bit of time worrying about the people you don't make perfectly happy. Shoot, life is too short to even spend time worry about the people you've totally pissed off!

My motto is to focus on doing the best job I can, every day. Sometimes I screw up, sometimes I do great. As long as I continue to care, and do the best I can, the positive feedback always far outweighs the negative.

A very good is still "VERY GOOD!!!". ;)

Sorry Megan.You really are Fantastic! How can I make this up to you? I am open to public flogging.

Booo, hisss,JK, this has happened to me more than once before.

Oh shut up you old misogynistic, bitter bastard who will die alone in a nursing home. Clearly you are threatened by me because you sure do go out of your way to attempt insults.

LMFAO........I vote this the best visceral retort ever. You come up with something equally apt for our other troll.....the big one.....and I would pay real money for a session just to hear you repeat them over and over.

Edited by Mr.Bubble
speeling

I think this is going in a direction that’s not all that necessary... this one is closed.