Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
86sxe10

the new lady sabrina?

17 posts in this topic

I posted a review for this ripoff girl that had the name Nadia sunrise? Met in Boulder at hotel and guy outside wanted the money before I could go up. Told him no. She was nasty texting me after I left.

Lol, really? For this same girl? I went by yesterday and she made me wait, so I took off! Extremely frustrating. She wants me to come by and make it up but I'm not sure

I'm pretty sure she's the same girl that use to go by Camille, search the review database for Camille Cos...

+1, Looks just like the Camille COS. I recall one recent ad that said she has made some changes and has turned a page, somewhat alluding to her less than stellar previous reputation. I would be hesitant, but would give her the benefit of doubt, at least once.

+1, Looks just like the Camille COS. I recall one recent ad that said she has made some changes and has turned a page, somewhat alluding to her less than stellar previous reputation. I would be hesitant, but would give her the benefit of doubt, at least once.

Yeah, sure, how many times have we seen THAT song & dance....

Go ahead and TOFTT. Just don't cry foul if it doesn't go well.

This girl has been in and out multiple times and yes her rep wasn't that great. I unfortunately have always been attracted to her. Something about the crazy I see in her pics that calls to me. If I TOFTT I'll post a review. But then again don't count on it. Oh I don't know!!!!! Right brain says yes yes yes left says no no no. The internal struggle wages on!!!

Well, who knows? Hopefully. But the main problem before was getting her to show. If she did show - well the fantastics tell that tale well. :) Not showing is irritating, but a whole different story than rip-off, bait and switch, crappy performance, etc. jmho

Deed done, review will probably post in a few days. She's real and seems to actually be trying to do what she says and turning a new leaf. Rest of the info will be in the review.

I had remembered reading on scarlet dinardos twitter about how this girl was actively scamming and even stealing valuables from clients homes last year. I know that's only hearsay and mods can snip my reply up or whatever, but back then, that was more than enough to deter me from ever wanting to meet up with her. On top of that, this newest review looks extremely sketchy. Just my two cents, but one fantastic doesnt outweigh the multiple terribles she's received in the past.

I had remembered reading on scarlet dinardos twitter about how this girl was actively scamming and even stealing valuables from clients homes last year. I know that's only hearsay and mods can snip my reply up or whatever, but back then, that was more than enough to deter me from ever wanting to meet up with her. On top of that, this newest review looks extremely sketchy. Just my two cents, but one fantastic doesnt outweigh the multiple terribles she's received in the past.

I just posted my review and it should be up in a day or two. As for the stealing and scamming I have to say right now that that was not the case for me and she does seem to be a better person. Again though this was my only meeting ever with her. I also know that Scarlet and her advertised together for a bit and if they had a falling out I don't know what it was over.

I saw Lady sabrina today and man.. she was super sexy.. had a blast, <snip>. loved my time with her...

Edited by Kaduk
specifics....

Good thing you got to her as she is supposedly leaving or has left as of today. Post a review and let us hear how your experience went.

What the hell is this necro post from a new user? Smells like fish.

Possibly but who knows. If he posts a review fine. If not then it really doesn't matter if she is truly leaving/gone even though I've seen that sales technique before.