Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swilliams

Tanned Ladies

6 posts in this topic

Any Denver providers sporting some nice results of hours by the pool or on the water? Feel free to respond here or pm me with any utr ladies. Apologies for showing a low post number but I had to start a new account after inactivity.

Okay, kind of a random question, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of any ladies that are super tan. I've always had a thing for tan lines, and this summer has been great sun wise, so has anyone seen a lady that is super sun kissed? Trust me I look at the pics like everyone else, but often they aren't updated all the time. Feel free to PM me as well

Too easy :)

Patricia+Krentcil+-+Tanning+Lady.jpg

Bad-Family-Photos-Tan.jpg

Actually, if you look in TOB reviews and search tanned, there are 71 listings but probably 60 or so ladies. Good luck in your search!

Edited by BigBaldBlk
I did a no-no

You may find tanned ladies, but probably not 'tan lines' as I think most of them find their tan at a salon or in a bottle.

Too bad. I like tan lines too! Kinda frames and accentuates the good parts when they are light skinned and the rest is tanned.

I lost my V to a girl that I met on a beach on the Red Sea. She was sun bathing topless. But, not for long. Her whole body was tanned dark. But, her breasts were snow white with medium sized dark nipples. Shudder!

It was funny how we met. I was snorkeling and found a piece of interesting coral. I got out of the water and walked toward the form that I thought was my friend while studying the coral. I walked right up to her before I realized it was not my friend, but, instead a topless black haired beauty. Thankfully she was not shy and spoke some English and I was able to start a conversation after pushing my tongue back in my mouth. We traveled together for a few days staying in hostels and camping. Had my first sexual experience with her while camping under the stars among the ruins on top of Masada. Camping there was not normally allowed. But, we met some friendly Israeli soldiers who shared their camp fire and we shared our wine.

Tan lines remind me that I should make time for a whole lot more adventure before I get old. Anybody else in?

You may find tanned ladies, but probably not 'tan lines' as I think most of them find their tan at a salon or in a bottle.

Any Denver providers sporting some nice results of hours by the pool or on the water? Feel free to respond here*

Providers are not allowed to post publicly to ISO threads as that is considered advertising.

or pm me with any utr ladies. **

There is a minimum of 5 moderated posts prior-to PM approvals on new accounts.

Apologies for showing a low post number but I had to start a new account after inactivity.