Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevie

100 % me or free

19 posts in this topic

With all the fake pics out there has anyone seen a girl who advertised 100% or free and its not the girl, and was it free?

With all the fake pics out there has anyone seen a girl who advertised 100% or free and its not the girl, and was it free?

Not only , it was free , she compensated me for travel time , gas and asked for forgiveness..... I am still reluctant to forgive.....May be .

Not only , it was free , she compensated me for travel time , gas and asked for forgiveness..... I am still reluctant to forgive.....May be .

I'll be damned. Come on, Harpo. Forgive.

You're kidding, right?

This is one of the dumbest questions I've seen in a while.

You're kidding, right?

This is one of the dumbest questions I've seen in a while.

I disagree. I thought it was an interesting question, and according to Harpo it actually even happens sometimes (unless Harpo was being facetious, which is a possibility).

... (unless Harpo was being facetious, which is a possibility).

Considering Harpo's posting history, I think ^^ this ^^ more likely.

Dumb question? I guarantee if anybody else had asked the question it wouldn't been dumb too you!

Dumb question? I guarantee if anybody else had asked the question it wouldn't been dumb too you!

No, it was dumb no matter who posted it.

And yes, I think harpo was being facetious.

No, no hooker is ever going to give it away for free, just because some guy at the door claims the picture "isn't her". It's simply an advertising ploy to try to convince johns whose fingers are hovering over the keypad to go ahead and make that call.

I always wondered: WTF does 100% mean? Like it could be half a person? Anyway, I've never seen a reputable girl with that in her ad.

(unless Harpo was being facetious, which is a possibility).

Yes , I was.

I always wondered: WTF does 100% mean? Like it could be half a person? Anyway, I've never seen a reputable girl with that in her ad.

Sometime they have reconstructed vagina which makes them less than 100% real. (Vaginoplasty ) or boob job .

I had an assistant who always says....it is 110 % real !

I didn't know what that means either.

Yes , I was.

Sometime they have reconstructed vagina which makes them less than 100% real. (Vaginoplasty ) or boob job .

I had an assistant who always says....it is 110 % real !

I didn't know what that means either.

I should have known. I am still naive enough to think that backpage promises will be honored! Oh well.

Next time she photo-shops in somebody else's ankles I am so calling "freebie!"

This isn't exactly what you're asking, but several years ago I brought a printout of the ad photo to a session with an "unknown". When the girl answered the door, the photo wasn't 100 % or even 10 % like her. I showed her the photo and said "you look a lot different, what's the story?". She had an answer ready: "I died my hair a different color recently". At least I was able to make a clean getaway from the room.

I've always shied away from girls making that offer because it would seem awkward if she wasn't the girl in the pics and I somehow doubt that she'll live up to her promise.

I always get a kick out of the ads that say "pictures are 100% real." Well, duh, yeah they are real pictures but that doesn't mean they're really you. I've never seen a girl who says that because it tells me that she most likely won't be the girl in the pics or is too dumb to know that what she said doesn't mean what it implies (what I'm implying by that is I like girls who have a brain in their head on top of everything else).

I once had a guy come and try to say I wasn't the girl in the pictures and i sent him away… he then called me and said he only has $40 and I should see him for the inconvenience LMAO

I think its funny when guys try to pull that stunt!

But I also think its funny when I see a picture being used allover the country and she claims "me or its free" I always wondered myself if they ever do the "its free" part lol

Anyway, I've never seen a reputable girl with that in her ad.

In general, I agree. But in the name of science, I just did a search for "100%" in the Colorado Springs backpage and checked out the girls I have seen. I won't name names because that might be shilling, but...

None of the girls I have seen claim "100% me or free".

One girl says she's "1000%" real and "100% recent photos". Her pics are 100% not her. But I had a good time with her.

Six say "100% real" and the photos are accurate.

Another says "100% real" also. She has one fake photo and several real ones.

Most of these in my search do not appear to be stolen photos (I didn't research many of them, but at this point I have a pretty good stolen-photo-detection-radar)

Just a few data points.