Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Dangerous Encounters

11 posts in this topic

About 3 years ago a client was going down on me... Long story short I guess I went a little buck wild and struck him in the lip very hard with my pelvis.

After he showered and was getting ready to go back to his job, a very public one, his lip had turned blue and was swollen.

He never came back to see me. Though I did give him a good reference to see someone else.

Oh, and one time I had a bunch of candles going for a massage and caught my apartment on fire during a session. I stopped it before anything major happened and we finished the session. But the smoke alarm did go off. HOT!

Everyone be careful out there!

Well, let me tell you all about my most memorable session.

WARNING<<<< READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!

I had a regular client who would bring a riding crop, for me to whip his hard cock with. He would beg for me to do it harder, and harder.

One day, I hit it so hard I cut something on his dick and blood was spraying everywhere! walls, ceilings, floor, everywhere. Needless to say I tossed a towel at him and headed for the hills!

Holy crap!

Doesn't anybody just screw anymore???

True Story or Urban Legend:

Provider wearing stiletto heels, reverse Asian cowgirl inside client's legs position.. catches heel in labial piercing.

.. there's my Friday contribution.

Have a good weekend all.

Going down on my GF in Florida while she is enjoying the beautiful lake scene behind me. She gets this horrified look and starts to scream. When I turn around, there is a very large alligator slowly crawling toward us.

I was going to make a joke about the gator being drawn to the fish smell. But, it was probably my wiggling ass.

Talking about stiletto heels...

I had a customer who was an exotic dancer at Diamond Cabaret. She came to see me after stepping on the arch of her foot with a stiletto heel while dancing. She was out of commission for quite a while.

Holy crap!

Doesn't anybody just screw anymore???

Do you prefer a philips or a flathead?

Well, let me tell you all about my most memorable session.

WARNING<<<< READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!

I had a regular client who would bring a riding crop, for me to whip his hard cock with. He would beg for me to do it harder, and harder.

One day, I hit it so hard I cut something on his dick and blood was spraying everywhere! walls, ceilings, floor, everywhere. Needless to say I tossed a towel at him and headed for the hills!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDRRi6zllbHFjhbKfjyHYBINnnhSiMDxIIzdbugWJirbXthh8d

hope the photo is there....you never know with copy and paste.

Btw...great memories with Private connection

thanks

s.gif

Ever try a torx head?

Do you prefer a philips or a flathead?