Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanginout

Review Board

44 posts in this topic

I can't bitch because I have no idea the difficulty of the task. But I do think that the slow posting does affect new legit girls and their ability to establish a positive reputation as well as shun the fakes and scams. This is especially true when we want to encourage the legit providers to come back to Colorado or just simply stay and have the fakes go elsewhere. I have no complaints about TOB but if there continues to be a severe lag everyone suffers in varying degrees.

What does it take to become a mod?

Can someone else jump in and grab a chunk to help?

Many thanks to the dedicated moderators of TOB I think they do a truly marvelous job keeping things organized and headed in the right direction great job

7 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Many thanks to the dedicated moderators of TOB I think they do a truly marvelous job keeping things organized and headed in the right direction great job

I second your thanks.  The mods have done a great job in so many ways.  Reviews have been taken care of promptly and in a fantastic way.  They keep the forums going strong.  They help our little community continue to be a fun place for me to hang out and interact with other like minded consenting adults.  Lots of kudos to our mods and administrators.

On 7/15/2014 at 6:31 AM, geecue2 said:

On some other boards you do not pay if you submit reviews, 6 weeks for one review. Compared to 9 days on another, I think it is.

very true - and i might add the very reason the review content on said boards is IMO compromised at times.

often quasi-fabricated content appears to sustain 'access' which isn't helping many folks make smart decisions.

writing solely for 'access' cultivates reviews that were inviting, yet the experience for those that followed was unlike the review content leaving many o dood wanting and upset...

or many are quick to write negative reviews to get credit before even thinking of taking up their experience with the provider to work towards an amicable resolve - which we all know can happen almost every time if everyone is respectful and honest.

My first meet, my hobbiest was awesome and he even wrote a review for me....but it wasn't accepted. If I remember correctly he said that neither of us are verified....how does it work if not all reviews are posted? Off topic,, how do I, as a new provider, get verified? 

The mods on here do an excellent job and get reviews posted as quickly as possible.

However, when a hobbyist is basically a newbie or the lady is new or if neither of you are members here, it can take longer as they need to verify the individuals involved.

Also, if a review says something like "I had a great time" and nothing else is said, the mods may reject that review.

4 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Speaking of brain dead. This thread is almost 5 years old...

I was wondering how it got brought back to life 👻

This is from 2014 😂 

I was in a several year drought myself. Thanks TOB for saving my life! Well quality of life anyway. 🤣

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Night of the Living Thread!  *rimshot*

31 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Night of the Living Thread!  *rim job*

Fixed it for ya😂🎃

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Somebody was thinking with their little head

Talk about a let down ...... I did not pay attention to dates and thought meganrae was back!!  Oh happy day!!  But no, just ancient scrolls  :(