Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bow-tie guy

info... "husband away"

16 posts in this topic

Really skeptical of any ad that doesn't provide name/number/email, or really any way to check on validity/reviews...

Especially since, for the asking price, you could get time with fantastic, well-reviewed, and unquestionably legitimate providers.

But hey, if you want to TOFTT...

Gotta be a fake pic. Natural 30E breasts = BBW, most likely.

I'd stay away.

30=the inches around her ribcage 30 inches around is not BBW and a DDD is actually considered an E in most bra sizes it is totally reasonable.

Her pics are real tit size is questionable. was 200 for hhr. and she is pretty damn good. the husband being gone is pretty legit.

Natural 30E breasts = BBW

Not true.

As already mentioned, a 30 DDD means she is 30 inches around her ribcage, and only 36 inches around her breasts. Still quite small really!

The only thing that determines cup size is the difference (in inches) between rib cage and bust.

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size

Calculate your cup size. To do this, you'll subtract your band measurement from the cup measurement you just took. The difference between the two numbers determines your cup size:

Less than 1 inch = AA

1 inch = A

2 inches = B

3 inches = C

4 inches = D

5 inches = DD

6 inches = DDD (E in UK sizing)

7 inches = DDDD/F (F in UK sizing)

8 inches = G/H (FF in UK sizing)

9 inches = I/J (G in UK sizing)

10 inches = J (GG in UK sizing)

30=the inches around her ribcage 30 inches around is not BBW and a DDD is actually considered an E in most bra sizes it is totally reasonable.

DDD=Big Uns in my book. :D

Gina, way back in engineering school (pre-calculator days......sliderules), to help understand complicated mathematical calculations, we were often given a solved example problem showing all the calculations.

Could you please elaborate on your very complicated post by calculating a bust size for......say......your avatar? I've always wanted to know.....

Not true.

As already mentioned, a 30 DDD means she is 30 inches around her ribcage, and only 36 inches around her breasts. Still quite small really!

The only thing that determines cup size is the difference (in inches) between rib cage and bust.

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size

I never understood the US vs UK measuring system, bra sizing in the US sucks I stick with my UK bras and sizing.

What is intriguing? Husband away? From the pic provided I know lots of the regularly reviewed providers have the same body type from what can be seen. The difference regularly reviewed providers are more of a known quantity. If you are into taking a chance to find a new gem then TOFTT and give a review. Happy Hobbying!

What is intriguing? Husband away? From the pic provided I know lots of the regularly reviewed providers have the same body type from what can be seen. The difference regularly reviewed providers are more of a known quantity. If you are into taking a chance to find a new gem then TOFTT and give a review. Happy Hobbying!

BP ad only, husband could return soon, claims "E's" but only shows average butt, 240 hhr .... sounds waaaay too good to be true! What could go wrong?? :D

Her pics are real tit size is questionable. was 200 for hhr. and she is pretty damn good. the husband being gone is pretty legit.

and I'm sure you've submitted a review of this lady in question?????

Gina, way back in engineering school (pre-calculator days......sliderules), to help understand complicated mathematical calculations, we were often given a solved example problem showing all the calculations.

Could you please elaborate on your very complicated post by calculating a bust size for......say......your avatar? I've always wanted to know.....

That avatar is a K !

I am real, and I'd love to answer your questions more directly. Speculation is fun, but knowledge is power. ;)

As for the question of my breasts, my bras come from the UK and are indeed size 30E. On a 5'2" girl they are each about the size of a grapefruit, and of course natural breasts fluctuate more noticeably throughout the month. Please don't expect some giant silicone melons or you'll be disappointed. :P