Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Age check poll

39 posts in this topic

It has been awhile since we've had a age poll. So boys and girls, here is the newest one!

Tryed to add poll. But, could not do it in the five minute time allowed by tob. So sorry about this.

So you want to know our ages? I'm 34, but be sure to apply standard hooker math to that number to get my real age. I'm 175 pounds, but I actually am that weight, so don't do any hooker math for that.

Late 50's, 185#, Ugly as home-made sin.....but in a funny-looking way, not repulsive.:eek:

Old enough to know better (and then some), young enough to do it anyway! (hopefully always will be):D:D

Mid 30s here and no hooker math required. I have a feeling I'm probably on the young side to be a in the hobby.

Dew

23 here, I get turned down a lot cause of my age lol.

oOnce again, I apologize for not typing out the poll portion fast enough(five minutes allowed). If hooker math applied to me I would be 62. no thanks- I am a fine looking 52 year old lady. I am happy with that. And my weight is true

Physically 50 and 250. :rolleyes:

Mentally, back in HS, and 18 and 185. ;)

Mid-30s and 190. I'm actually surprised to see how many others are in my age range - I thought I was in the minority.

I'm 62, ride around in my wheelchair chasing the ladies..... I do have a much younger mindset! :D And no hooker math needed for me either.

Mid 50's, 160#. No provider math. (I don't see hookers, I see providers.)

Pics are accurate - I do have two tumblers of whiskey.

BTW, don't you also need a height to go with the weight? 185# on a 6'2" guy looks a lot different than on a 5'6" guy.

23 here, I get turned down a lot cause of my age lol.

There v is a wide spread in ages. Muckleskelpin, you sir are a hero to many. I just hope if I reach the age of 86 , I will still be able to get laid. I tip of a good scotch to you, sir. Proof that age just isn't anything but a number. Unless, the age is really junior.....

And young ginger lover, many ladies don't like to see young men because many times they pound away for what seems like hours. And our lady parts are know good to us if we are bruised. Some younger guys are just plain rude. And then if there is me, a bad catholic girl. But even I have my own moral code. If you are young enough to be my son. Then no, pardon my expression- jailbait. Even though you are of age.

Besides, some ladies (like me) want our guys to already have had a mother, are already trained in sex; so they are not looking for a teacher either.

However, prove your self mature beyond your years; I would venture that the stigma of male youth will fade some.

For what is worth, 46, 6' & 170. Probably the typical client, eh?

So, I think I'm actually aging pretty well (thankfully), but wife has zero interest in sex*. Mostly related to minor health and major hormone issues, so here I am. Best part of all this is the NSA aspect and being able to visit a wide variety of people. Very much what I had wanted to do in my younger years, but did not due consistently ending up in very long term relationships.

* been just more than nine years since our last rendezvous, but who's counting....

68 and 175 former fitness instructor, love matue hardbodies

65. 6' 195. TRYING to age gracefully. Adore mature providers doing the same.

I do it now because I'm a widowed father of 2

Right here is where you earn my respect.:)

..... (I don't see hookers, I see providers.)...

...and who are you trying to kid here?

It's just easier than "normal" relationships.

Amen to that. Having done hard time being married (16 years) I have determined marriage is not for me. Nor is a boyfriend. Besides relationships change for the worst when you are married or are in committed type relationships.. They quit trying to impress you.

Doing this helps pay my too many bills, and I get laid . Makes the world is a better place for me.

I'm 39 and see no reason to lie about my age. I still get carded sometimes, so I must not look "almost 40" :)

lol, I can't exactly 'pound away' being in a wheelchair, and I would hope I'm not as rude as the larger part of my generation. But I do have similar standards and I steer clear of those who could be my mother. That way I avoid some unnecessary awkwardness and decrease my chances of being turned down. :o

28 here, soon to be 29, 5'5 ,145 lbs no hooker math involved,

too young to be in this i think, but not stopping anytime soon.

i am actually really surprised at some of the ages here.

lol, I can't exactly 'pound away' being in a wheelchair, and I would hope I'm not as rude as the larger part of my generation. But I do have similar standards and I steer clear of those who could be my mother. That way I avoid some unnecessary awkwardness and decrease my chances of being turned down. :o

I hope the ladies think highly of me because i am never rude to them, now i have dealt with some young and some older, and i can tell you that older, is where its at

you learn funny things participating in this, :)