Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People

47 posts in this topic

Very useful. I can't wait to try some of these things out.

Thanks for sharing Justina. Excellent article.

Why skip 1-3? Don't you ladies like/need/want the verbal?

Indeed this is very good advice! Just remember guys every lady is different, but part of the fun is finding out what trips her orgasmic trigger. Who's Hungry?!

Start at #4

I stopped at 3.:cool:

Thank you so much for this. It's nice to get a women's honest perspective. Now all I need is a practice partner!!! Curious why some providers don't allow it.

Great List!

Gentlemen, please review #13 for those of us who truly are capable of Multi O's.

Aloha

This is my favorite activity. It's nice to read some perspectives on it. Now, I need to practice as much as possible.........:) Any volunteers?

The volunteers are lining up take ur pick. [snip - Advertising/Call-to-action] No one knows me better than my dildo............. Cumming

Edited by Mace

Like all fine dining remember that the fork and napkin are on the left and knife and spoons are on the right.

no why ....because woman do not turn on and off like men do.

But excellent article......Most if not all clients don't say shit and if they do they say something it is stupid like your daughter just walked in and she is watching us. Men for the most part are not emotional creatures so to woo us does not come natural for them. By the time a client comes to visits us they have one thing in mind and its not wooing us. Most expect us to go form 0-200 in 2.2 seconds

And men wonder why the SO loses interest in them.

Somebody told me once to make the letters of the alphabet with your tongue so your tongue movements are more spontaneous. It works for me :) Armed with this new knowledge I'm going to annihilate some pussy!!!!

Like all fine dining remember that the fork and napkin are on the left and knife and spoons are on the right.

NAPKIN? Who the hell needs a napkin:D

NAPKIN? Who the hell needs a napkin:D

OK.. towel

no why ....because woman do not turn on and off like men do.

But excellent article......Most if not all clients don't say shit and if they do they say something it is stupid like your daughter just walked in and she is watching us. Men for the most part are not emotional creatures so to woo us does not come natural for them. By the time a client comes to visits us they have one thing in mind and its not wooing us. Most expect us to go form 0-200 in 2.2 seconds

And men wonder why the SO loses interest in them.

you seem bitter..... 7KU7Fqx.png

you seem bitter..... 7KU7Fqx.png

no not bitter just speaking the truth and if the truth is bitter than so be it. Besides, I am not the one who needs an ego boost.

lilithia

so instead of thinking beige I will now think of the alphabet. lol Burn it up lol

Thank you so much for this. It's nice to get a women's honest perspective. Now all I need is a practice partner!!! Curious why some providers don't allow it.

That for them it is too intimate, or their experience with guys who P4P has been bad, heck I am guessing at best.

From experience I have told guys to stop if their technique happens to be painful.

Trying to suck a clit off her body might work for some but generally not a good practice.

Indeed this is very good advice! Just remember guys every lady is different, but part of the fun is finding out what trips her orgasmic trigger. Who's Hungry?!

there is no fucking formula , it is the same like sucking penis. even the same pussy would respond differently for whatever reason.

Thanks for sharing. I think there's some great advice in there. Not happy about number 3 though. Talk to her pussy???? What's up with all the taking all the time, there has to be at least one activity we can enjoy together in silence.

LOL talking what's that. That sucks up the hole hour trying to prime the ladies.

ho hum of to work we go!!!

Nice article. I enjoy taking my time and my cue on how to proceed from her actions and instructions if she is giving them. I enjoy this activity and I especially enjoy the reciprocation...

Nice guide but every woman is different, just like every man. Start slow and gentle and build from there, feel free to ask questions. I for one DO NOT like my clit being sucked on hard right before I cum, I prefer a more teasing finish. Just like every man does not like his balls sucked on hard, some like them gently licked, some like you to hold them in your mouth and run your tongue softly around them, some prefer no play at all. Communication is key. Forget guides, start slow and soft and COMMUNICATE with your lover.

there is no fucking formula , it is the same like sucking penis. even the same pussy would respond differently for whatever reason.

Melissa Sterling is 100% correct...everyBODY responds differently! And how do you know that all penises respond the same? I'm going to go on a limb and say that I have touched just a few more than you with my tongue and hands and from MY experience...some like the slow motion and some like it fast and super slippery wet. Some get off just from having their taints licked and others really don't enjoy that. It's a personal preference and if you prefer to assume that everyone is the same then that's all on you.

Thanks for sharing. I think there's some great advice in there. Not happy about number 3 though. Talk to her pussy???? What's up with all the taking all the time, there has to be at least one activity we can enjoy together in silence.

That's why I said start at #4 and go down. ;) I don't want you talking to my kitty...just make it purr!

LOL talking what's that. That sucks up the hole hour trying to prime the ladies.

Hmm your a troll right? If not pm your ad to me?

Damn, woman ..... you got a way with words, lol. Love it! (No, not giving you a hard time .... laughing hard)

If she grabs ya by the ears and pulls. It's usually a good sign.

I love it when she quivers. I figure I must be doing something good.:P

My apology that my post was not written well , actually I agree of what you and Melissa said. I actually went further by saying what would be optimal technique for specific woman on Thursday could be different on what be optimal technique on Saturday ,meaning there is no formula ,and it is the same for specific male. It is as mysterious as Quantum Physics lol.

Melissa Sterling is 100% correct...everyBODY responds differently! And how do you know that all penises respond the same? I'm going to go on a limb and say that I have touched just a few more than you with my tongue and hands and from MY experience...some like the slow motion and some like it fast and super slippery wet. Some get off just from having their taints licked and others really don't enjoy that. It's a personal preference and if you prefer to assume that everyone is the same then that's all on you.

That's why I said start at #4 and go down. ;) I don't want you talking to my kitty...just make it purr!