Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

"He tried to short change me"- A good laugh

5 posts in this topic

While browsing another site, I found this post down right hilarious. Read it your self and have a good laugh:D

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1087660

Mods if it's not OK to post a link to another board, edit it then.

I don't know if I would see this provider- Ms Bentley Rose, but I am sure I will read all her posts;)

Spam20at20Source_zpscaedb6fb.jpg

The thread has 0 informational value and the page is riddled with banner ads.

Don't click.

Here is the "great post" in its entirety:

"Well ladies here is one for you.... he will go for the blondes that have similar body type as myself... screened him, said he was not a member, continued with my bp screening... he passed...

Arrives at my incall he is a dark haired, with a little bit of grey right in front and on side, clean cut facial hair, dark in color as Well... his height... maybe 5'8 . In good shape... very beady eyes... any who... we agreed upon half hour 150 .... he places the donation on the counter... we chatted it up for the entire half hour... he immediately asked if I had condoms.... ummmmm NO... what are you talking about... Lol Well as he is leaving I count the donation... 50 short... I caught him and made him pay up... "

:cool:

The thread goes on for 4 pages! (No, i didn't read the whole thing. After the first page of drivel I skipped to the last.) A few white knights & ladies defend her lack of service, some saying he acted like LE. Others say she's lucky she got the $s she did for the service provided, that for a 1/2hr session she should expect him to be in a hurry.

I was not inspired by any of the posters F or M.