Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EuropeanMonger

18 posts in this topic

I would feel lopsided ;)

Do they come in L or R versions, like a Victorian tailor asking, "Do you dress right or left, sir?"

Might as well just go the Full Monty. :eek:

I spent the winter doing the Full Monty. It's quite liberating ;)

If you don't like the feeling of going full commando but you think speedo-style jockey shorts are just too "constricting", I give you this:

But don't fret ladies, the men don't get in on all the fun. Instead, you too can have that "barely there" feeling you crave while not feeling so insecure about wearing nothing and potentially showing off your delicate ladybits when a wind gust takes off with your sun dress:

Isn't progress great?

:)

Were you perving chat today??? I just had a conversation about these god awful things today in chat, they really are terrible. Who would do that to the rest of the world??

that is go stupid, i wouldn't be caught dead wearing that. i wonder how easily it could fall out. looks kinda sketch

Were you perving chat today??? I just had a conversation about these god awful things today in chat, they really are terrible. Who would do that to the rest of the world??

man in G-strings grosses me out much less half a G-string as for the woman's just wear a sanity napkin and be done with it.

Lilithia

what would happen if he has erection ?

Given the subject, what would be your best guess? :eek:

what would happen if he has erection ?

Given the subject, what would be your best guess? :eek:

Indecent exposure charges.

Indecent exposure charges.

Yeah well IMO those should be the charges before the erection. I just do not see the purpose at all. The girls version looks like a fancy maxi pad, and the guys....just ewww not attractive.

Sounds like you discovered your "inner homo". Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll be a hit on assorted homo beaches in Florida.:cool:

If you don't like the feeling of going full commando but you think speedo-style jockey shorts are just too "constricting", I give you this:

rs_634x1024-140617134237-634.towie.cm.61714.jpg

rs_634x740-140617133928-634.thong.cm.61714.jpg

But don't fret ladies, the men don't get in on all the fun. Instead, you too can have that "barely there" feeling you crave while not feeling so insecure about wearing nothing and potentially showing off your delicate ladybits when a wind gust takes off with your sun dress:

rs_560x415-140619113309-1024.c-string-underwear-model.jpg

rs_560x415-140619113409-1024.c-string-underwear-yellow-lace-thong.jpg

Isn't progress great?

:)

These will never replace Scooby Doo boxers.