Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kira Swan

What Is Going On???

34 posts in this topic

So for the last three weeks I have had more last minute cancellations and NC/NS than I have had in all my years combined on TOB. Most are "reputable" guys or P411. GRRR!!!!

What is going on???

:mad::(:confused:

I have only cancelled on someone once and I had a specific reason for doing so "she told me she was having a bad day" so i bailed, yes i felt bad, but please don't tell me something like that. I did let her know that i was not going to show up.

But cancelling because of anything else is bad, bad for your reputation. And no shows are not acceptable in my book, you better have the commen decency to contact her and at least let her know.

I think I've canceled 3 times, usually days in advance. Once I was in the ER, once my wife was in the ER, and once the ER was imminent. Usually she went to the top of my queue.

It's the Asians. It's gotta be the Asians.

So for the last three weeks I have had more last minute cancellations and NC/NS than I have had in all my years combined on TOB. Most are "reputable" guys or P411. GRRR!!!!

What is going on???

:mad::(:confused:

I don't know Kira why anyone would do that to you young lady. I have never had the honor of seeing you but I have read your ads and looked at your pictures and you are definitely a beautiful woman. It also seems like you have a nice personality also. I just don't know why someone would nc/ns you as I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

Awwwwe, that sucks Kira. Sorry love... Do you have a cancel policy with a fee?

Since I implimented that, viola! Doesn't happen.:cool:

I don't know what is going on though. Maybe there are emergencies with the family since school is out?

Do you have a cancel policy with a fee? Since I implimented that, viola! Doesn't happen.

It's amazing how well it works, isn't it! ;)

Only way a cancellation policy would work is if you set another appointment with him

...probably need to reschedule your hours

for sports :D...most recently, NBA Finals and

World Cup Futbol...USA defeats Ghana...WOO HOO!!

dempsey-goal-1.w1120.h624.gif

clint-dempsey-ghana-b.gif

GooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

:D

Awwwwe, that sucks Kira. Sorry love... Do you have a cancel policy with a fee?

Since I implimented that, viola! Doesn't happen.:cool:

I don't know what is going on though. Maybe there are emergencies with the family since school is out?

Not really sure how likely you'll get the fee out of men. Does this really work for you most of the time?

Not really sure how likely you'll get the fee out of men. Does this really work for you most of the time?

My question also. Been my experience that when they cancel , they don't call back unless it is a year or two later. They have so many options. If they cancel you can just bet the check is in the mail. Yea, right.

It happens. Sorry it did. Never done that myself and hope I never have to.

@ Juandah...I don't require a cancellation fee and do not give discounts or more time. I file it under "shit happens" and let it be. Tis a rarity for me to cancel or be cancelled on and those that have, I am happy to say reschedule and I do not expect anything in return, hell they re-booked, that's enough for me.

While I have had ladies cancel on me (and yes, it does seem to run together when it happens, with several in a row), I have never outright cancelled on a lady. Have always rescheduled. Life does happen and sometimes interferes with this hobby. But, if I have researched a lady and scheduled time with her, I still want to see her.

If you have a cancellation policy, and make sure that your clients are well screened and fully aware of the cancellation policy, the clients will go out of their way to make sure they don't cancel their appointments.

It's not the collection itself that works well, it's the professional manner in which you run your business from the get go that seems to elicit more respect.

Of course, the provider also needs to be extremely reliable and professional to pull this off, but it DOES work very well in my experience.

So for the last three weeks I have had more last minute cancellations and NC/NS than I have had in all my years combined on TOB.

Welcome to the club.

I have cancelled in the past but it has always been at least a couple of days before the scheduled appointment. Only been a couple of times so far but we all have lives in which things happen and plans have to be changed. The business I am in can have last minute travel that I can not plan in advance. I can see where multiple cancellations can be a major disruption of a business and not a good thing especially if they are last minute. I try not to do that if at all possible.

Talk about a fast exit after responding to Naughty Nikki post this morning. Take my post and reviews down quick something came up good luck to all of you.

Wow. Hum what's up with that. Must be the Asians!!!!

To me there is a big difference between a cancellation and a NC/NS. Life happens and people have to cancel or reschedule things all the time. That is acceptable to me. To just NC/NC is not acceptable. I wouldn't go back and see someone who did that to me.

I like when a girl has newbie and regular pricing. If they cancel bump them back to newbie price once and regular again after that.

I really feel a regular deserves a little better price as the girl knows the person, knows what shes getting into and doesn't have the worry of it being LEO coming to their door.

I like when a girl has newbie and regular pricing. If they cancel bump them back to newbie price once and regular again after that.

I really feel a regular deserves a little better price as the girl knows the person, knows what shes getting into and doesn't have the worry of it being LEO coming to their door.

If someone charges more for a first time date, there will not be a first date.

There are a few girls that i wanted to see that charge more way more for a first date ,bunch of BS, if you ask me.

Im the opposite. I dont like when they charge less for newbies or first timers.

It also depends on the price difference they are demanding for the first time.

I consider the extra fee to cover the extra time they spend screening a new customer. If you're P411, this fee is often waived. Or you could consider the difference a "thank you" for repeat business. I had a favorite (now retired) who grandfathered rates.

...I really feel a regular deserves a little better price as the girl knows the person, knows what shes getting into and doesn't have the worry of it being LEO coming to their door.
In theory, you are correct, but do you get a discount for going to your favorite steak place? It's nice when it happens, but I never expect it.
I consider the extra fee to cover the extra time they spend screening a new customer. If you're P411, this fee is often waived. Or you could consider the difference a "thank you" for repeat business...
Exactly. Always appreciated, but never expected.

To the OP, I've heard ladies say they are just as busy during the Summer months as they are any other time. I would think for the guys with families, it's trickier to get away because of vacations, longer working hours at work (to cover others who are away) etc. Never should be a reason for a NC/NS unless lying in a hospital bed or some serious extenuating circumstance.

I had to cancel once...

I got so excited, I injured myself "manscaping". Maybe your pics got them overexcited... it happens! LOL!

ha ha that make me smile.

I had to cancel once...

I got so excited, I injured myself "manscaping". Maybe your pics got them overexcited... it happens! LOL!