Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stacy Biltmore

Omg****im****board

14 posts in this topic

What's up fellas i'm board on this saturday night any idea of where to go ??? .

How many times are you going to post the same request?

God you really are a uncouth prick. Who are you anyway, the post knuckle buster? Either answer her question or shut the fuck up and quit being shut a dick

I of course agree with you but she posted the same thing just hours apart, he kinda has a point on this one. She coulda just bumped up the thread from earlier when she asked the exact same question.

Well, yes, twice in one day. Five total since she started posting, one "lets chat", one that got the Boink "[snip}". Out eight posts.

I'll generally forgive the one "stealth" ad, but in this case, it is getting old.

And that's why these girls post this Shiite so they get business,its free advertising.

I thought about posting,

"I'll take you to dinner & a movie(your choice). I only charge $100 for the evening."

But I figured I'd get dinged for advertising since I undercut Boink's terms. He requires that trout be included with dinner :D

might have figured out it is bored not board

Or maybe is was, "OMG - I'm a broad!(*)"

(*) yeah, I know, another of those offensive words.

And that's why these girls post this Shiite so they get business,its free advertising.

Damn 'em all to heck and back anyways!!!:rolleyes:

I would love to help Stacy get un bored, but I don't even see a web site or photo album. Help us out.

I thought about posting,

"I'll take you to dinner & a movie(your choice). I only charge $100 for the evening."

ha ha! funny stuff bit!

yea the continual "what's everyone doing today" is getting a little transparent..........

Marketing.

"Beef, it's whats for dinner at the Roadhouse Saloon driving your Dodge Ram which is 'Billtmore' tough." - Sam Elliott.

We're ALL bored. So what else is new? So how's that for advertising.? Actually it is true. So what?

Any one up for discussing the "quantum theory"?:D