Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kinlee

Kinlee from Dallas has questions about this week!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hey there fine gents of Denver, Colorado!! [snip - schedule specific] It is my first time here. My question for you guys is where is the BEST genre of food restaurants around [snip - location specific]?!?

I'm a lil itty bitty girl that knows how to put it away so I need suggestions fast!

BEST Italian, BEST Mexican food, and most of all my FAVE, BEST homestyle cooking food around :D :D

Edited by Mace

+1 on the open table suggestion, that way you can also search by location.

Several good Italian and Mexican spots around Denver, but Stuben's rocks it on the homestyle cookin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Omg you just made my day! I cannot wait to go try out Stuebens' now!

+1 on the open table suggestion, that way you can also search by location.

Several good Italian and Mexican spots around Denver, but Stuben's rocks it on the homestyle cookin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Agreed! If you're anywhere close it is one of the best places to stuff your face. Their poutine is so delicious, good deviled eggs and fried chicken and some of the tastiest chocolate cake I have ever had. It's also kind of a trendy place with a great bar if that's more your thing.

I wonder how much business these dumb questions produce

Best Italian may be Il Posto (top end) and The Saucy Noodle (mid-price) or Carmine's on Penn for family style - at least they are my favorites. But Colorado is getting well known for its farm-to-table restaurants, like The Kitchen, Fruition, Root Down and Linger, which are all very, very good.