Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colorful

Aroma

7 posts in this topic

I have the pleasure of eating delicious aromatic pussy last night . They come like a bouquet of flowers (there are some stinky too).

This one was like fine merlot. I must admit that eating pussy is not a priority for me but this one was exceptional.

Would you like to share ?

May I add , she is vegetarian , I wonder if this make a difference , after all we are what we eat.I would think bi providers are better equipped to answer this question.

I feel that here are many different tastes here. The nose is the first commenter here. Most have been lovely that I have experienced. 1 SO had a particularly oderifious coochie, but went there anyway. The key is that when our lovelies are really getting going, there is a different taste. I've often tried to define what its like. I know this that when I taste it, The package really gets going if you will. It doesn't have a smell but a taste. It has been previously defined as metallic. There is that undertone, as most will understand. That's when you are "getting there". Its primal and good.

I know that there are many views that others may have, but that metallic taste is such a turn-on I know I like to taste that frequently. It is like nothing else.

WAY YUM

I feel that here are many different tastes here. The nose is the first commenter here. Most have been lovely that I have experienced. 1 SO had a particularly oderifious coochie, but went there anyway. The key is that when our lovelies are really getting going, there is a different taste. I've often tried to define what its like. I know this that when I taste it, The package really gets going if you will. It doesn't have a smell but a taste. It has been previously defined as metallic. There is that undertone, as most will understand. That's when you are "getting there". Its primal and good.

I know that there are many views that others may have, but that metallic taste is such a turn-on I know I like to taste that frequently. It is like nothing else.

WAY YUM

I can't handle "aroma" like I could as a lad, but I agree...there's a nice, "fresh" taste that develops after a good, thorough licking. That's the Holy Grail for me.

May I add , she is vegetarian , I wonder if this make a difference , after all we are what we eat.I would think bi providers are better equipped to answer this question.

One of my long time regular friends is vegan, it definitely makes a difference for him. I taste test myself every now and then just to make sure everything is going good down there and diet certainly impacts taste.

I taste test myself every now and then just to make sure everything is going good down there.

you my dear get all of my admiration for your quality testing :)