Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

Busted by the moderators

38 posts in this topic

Basically, anyone who ends up sucking too much energy out of the mods and myself will get vaporized.

We have better things to do than argue with strangers about whether their posts deserved an infraction or not. If you really want to debate it each and every time you get dinged, please be aware that we WILL eventually get fed up, and push the big red button on your butt.

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen from time to time. We wish everyone who is banned a pleasant and peaceful life, and/or hope they find somewhere else to voice their unhappiness.

I think we have our answer here, and it makes sense. Arguing the infractions is a no no. I have gotten infractions, and yes, they were justified.

I haven't derailed this thread enough already?? ;)

Meh, my fault also. Maybe I should get in on this punishment too. :)

Thanks Luce, for speaking privately with me and working things out.

Likely, they get tired of "approval" of every post from a poster on double secret probation, so they ban you. If you are on double secret, you don't want to post too much, because your comments aren't likely to be approved, simply because individually approving posts is a lot of work.

For example, this post: "booya" would need moderator approval if you're on probation. Probation never ends, once you're on it

It is 4/7/2014 as I post this. Let's see if a mod approves the post, and if they do, you'll see it. :D

I now know who the banned offender is. The moderators on this board now have my devoted loyalty and complete confidence. A monthly, no weekly deposit will be made to their PayPal accounts.

Let the ass smooching begin.

I now know who the banned offender is. The moderators on this board now have my devoted loyalty and complete confidence. A monthly, no weekly deposit will be made to their PayPal accounts.

Shoot, being rid of the headache is payment enough! ;)

Its a shit job being a moderator and I don't envy their tasks. Sometimes I agree with them and other times I find them heavy handed.

+1 There've been times I disagreed with the purported infraction, but I forget about it soon enough. Getting into a pissing match only makes both of us mad. I usually also remember how dreadful this board would be if we didn't have mods.

So, thanks mods. :)

Who is (was) GP?

Goggles Paesano. He was entertaining, it was disappointing.

I will wash and shave a cheek. :D