Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
auldguy

Using your real name

104 posts in this topic

Trust me, it's far more common than you think it is. All you need to do is write a negative review or cancel an appointment on the wrong person, and you will fell the wrath to one degree or another.

If you don't have a real life to protect, that concern is far less than it would be for someone who does. However, pretending that the incidence of problems is akin to being hit by lightening is pulling the wool over the eyes of the community.

The bad date sites are loaded with BS and exaggerated reports, the majority of them including real life information and available through a simple google search.

Oxy is right. in every profession there is professional jealousy. providers or customer's don't have to be batshit crazy to do crazy things, just jealous of your SUCCESS. Just do like in the movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" PICK carefully young man.

I have been reading all these posts lately in regard to real names privacy, bat shit crazy people etc......I only have time to take care of ME, and YOU who want to PAY me for my time. If your real name is JOE and you book as SAM who cares as long as you pay for your time, you're respectful and not dangerous. I do not even care if you show up stinky, I have a shower for shits sake. Use your real name or don't, just show up, and pay for your time. yeah, yeah security, someone, somewhere always knows who I am with, where, and how long I am going to be. If I do not check in, well there's a protocol for that too. WHY is this so f'ing hard to grasp as a simple concept? All my years of providing fantastic services I have never had anything gone wrong. Not every guy is the devil, LE, or Jack the Ripper. Stop jumping through a thousand hoops just to get laid gees.

Stop jumping through a thousand hoops just to get laid gees.

Keeping things simple takes alot of drama out of the picture. Almost makes me want to visit COS;)

Keeping things simple takes alot of drama out of the picture. Almost makes me want to visit COS;)

There is a well known provider in COS (note: it's not Melissa) who will call your boss or wife and tell them you fucked her for money. she will do this because you posted a "very good" review for her and not "fantastic". COS is not as bad as Denver though, we have more than one of these providers here in Denver.

There is a well known provider in COS (note: it's not Melissa) who will call your boss or wife and tell them you fucked her for money. she will do this because you posted a "very good" review for her and not "fantastic". COS is not as bad as Denver though, we have more than one of these providers here in Denver.

It would make sense to provide the advertised names of these women. I certainly don't want "outers" doing this, and messing it up for everyone else.

There is a well known provider in COS (note: it's not Melissa) who will call your boss or wife

Since I neither have a "boss" nor a wife, who's she gonna call?:cool:

Ghost busters....LOL On a serious note, for you this would not matter, however, It not only affects the guys, but the other ladies here in town because we have to work even harder to build that trust with the guys. Unfortunately, one bad apple does sometimes ruin the bunch.

Show of hands, who amongst you all has none of the following nor the desire to in the near future:

• wife
  • job
  • professional license subject to ethics/law standard
  • girl friend
  • own business with clients sensitive to "ethics" or embarassment
  • descendants
  • siblings
  • friends

• parents

Anyone besides 2Big that raised your hand - carry-on and be as careless and devil-may-care as you like! For the rest, common sense and discretion rule!

And lastly - ahh, the provider whose name none can speak, but whom most "know" is being referred to. Hope newbies are good at divination. :):rolleyes:

And lastly - ahh, the provider whose name none can speak, but whom most "know" is being referred to. Hope newbies are good at divination. :):rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the noobs, but "Hell hath no fury ..." We don't need to over stress our moderators trying to contain the s**t storm that would follow a public announcement. There has already been enough trouble with this individual - on several boards!

I feel sorry for the noobs, but "Hell hath no fury ..." We don't need to over stress our moderators trying to contain the s**t storm that would follow a public announcement. There has already been enough trouble with this individual - on several boards!

If there is a provider who is outing clients for imperfect reviews, I would think that both ladies and fellow clients would want to get the word out. Knowing this, but not knowing who, means I must limit my choices to either my regular (which I am likely to do anyway) , or some of the visiting ladies who we all know we are not talking about.

There is an established Denver lady I've been considering calling. I guess I better not.

Knowing this, but not knowing who, means I must limit my choices to either my regular (which I am likely to do anyway) , or some of the visiting ladies who we all know we are not talking about.

Or, you could do as everyone has suggested and limit the information you share, to that which is not going to cause you trouble in your real life, should it end up plastered all over the internet IF you run into a that type of situation.

Oh, and don't think that Colorado has a lock on the vindictive providers. They are out there, in every town, in every state, and some of them travel too. It's just a matter of rubbing a person the wrong way, on the wrong day, when they have too much of your real world info in their hands.

If they don't have your home phone number, last name, place of employment, etc... it really doesn't matter that much. That's why I'm a huge proponent of reference checks as the best form of screening. It doesn't delve into your real life, yet allows a provider to see that you are a legitimate client.

Hobby phone, hobby email, references, and you should be good to go..... anything more than that, I suggest you be careful. However, in the end it's up to you to decide what works best for you.... and it's up to the individual provider to decide what works for her. If the two parties can't come to an agreement, it's just best to move on.

We get it 2big -- you're a tough guy. Invincible. Impenetrable.

The rest of us actually have lives, so can it.:cool:

No, I'm just not concerned about some random girl making phone calls. :)

I have to side w/2Big on this one. In his situation, it's not a threat.

That's not to say that there aren't issues for the rest of us to consider.