Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

Busted by LE

53 posts in this topic

I thought it would be interesting to hear a few stories. If any one is willing to share.

I thought it would be interesting to hear a few stories. If any one is willing to share.

Tell us something really personal about you first? Never have been busted so I have no fun stories to tell.

I have never been busted but providers havr told me stories of police inflitrating p411 as well as agencies

I'd like to hear some stories as well. What I'd really like to find out is how LE tends to set these things up, since I would like to know what to watch out for in the future. Like how the johns were lured in, the setup they used when the actual bust went down, and what happened to those who were arrested afterwards.

Lately, I've been trying to find out more about stings and just how common they really are. I've even gone so far as to set up bogus appointments with ads I've found suspicious. With a bogus phone#, bogus name, and bogus vehicle description, I've found out the location and room number of the hotel/motel, and just scoped the area out for a while. It's all been a waste of time and I feel pretty creepy doing it, but finding specific details about stings via the internet has proven difficult. I also feel bad about wasting what might be a legitimate providers time.

So speak up. Illuminate us about what happened to you, please.

holy crap .... where did I put my popcorn?! :eek:

I've even gone so far as to set up bogus appointments with ads I've found suspicious. With a bogus phone#, bogus name, and bogus vehicle description, I've found out the location and room number of the hotel/motel, and just scoped the area out for a while. It's all been a waste of time and I feel pretty creepy doing it, but finding specific details about stings via the internet has proven difficult. I also feel bad about wasting what might be a legitimate providers time.

I've never even been looked at funny, by LE, in 25 years of doing this. ;)

Please stop this bogus appointment stuff. You're just wasting girls' time, your time, and, maybe, LE's time. You won't learn anything doing that. :mad:

where is badcopnodonut when you need him?:rolleyes: ok, having too much fun here.

I'd like to hear some stories as well. What I'd really like to find out is how LE tends to set these things up, since I would like to know what to watch out for in the future. Like how the johns were lured in, the setup they used when the actual bust went down, and what happened to those who were arrested afterwards.

Lately, I've been trying to find out more about stings and just how common they really are. I've even gone so far as to set up bogus appointments with ads I've found suspicious. With a bogus phone#, bogus name, and bogus vehicle description, I've found out the location and room number of the hotel/motel, and just scoped the area out for a while. It's all been a waste of time and I feel pretty creepy doing it, but finding specific details about stings via the internet has proven difficult. I also feel bad about wasting what might be a legitimate providers time.

I will bite. I had a near arrest experience less than 10 years ago in another city. In hindsight, I was very stupid. However, I kept my cool when it counted most and did not get arrested. My experience was probably rare as most men who got in the room with a female officer would get busted.

I found a FBSM ad in an alternative paper or website in city I was visiting. I called the number and asked about availability and rate. She was evasive not committing to any rate. I did not ask about any specific services, just an appointment. The photos in the ad were somewhat evasive not showing much skin.

Against my better judgment, I proceeded to drive to the hotel. I got lost and called again. I parked and went inside a modest size hotel. Upon going to the elevator, I was met by several fairly burly men. It made me a little nervous but it did not stop me. I then proceeded to the room. She was dressed rather plain, not impressing me. I was not sure if she was the woman in the photos. She then began asking me what services I wanted. I replied that I just wanted a massage. She tried to calm me by getting me a bottle of water. She then came on even stronger almost demanding to know what services I wanted. I only replied that I wanted a massage. Finally, I said that I forgot my money and got up to leave. As I walked to the door, a man walked in with a holster and gun. She said "Hello Joe" in a disappointed tone. I left without saying anything not bothering to look at either one.

I was sweating bullets when I returned to my rental car in the parking lot. An arrest would have ruined my life.

The signs of a sting were obvious in retrospect. She was evasive on the phone about rates. She was demanding in the room about services that I wanted. She wore drab clothes rather than dressing sexy. She was also wide open on appointments, not really even setting a specific time.

Despite not indicating any specific services that I wanted, I was still fortunate not to get arrested. They could have arrested me and made me sort out the details in court, costing thousands along with terrible personal consequences.

Edited by victor
missing part of story

She was evasive on the phone about rates. She was demanding in the room about services that I wanted. She wore drab clothes rather than dressing sexy. She was also wide open on appointments, not really even setting a specific time.

Thanks, I was expecting only flaming.

I've never had any trouble within the hobby, but some years ago I was approached in my truck at a red light. Guess where???????????? Yep, west Colfax in Lakewood. I was working in that area and this chick walks up to the window and asked if "I wanted to have some fun". I said no thank you and went on my way. I later found out it was a sting. Moral of the story......... If approached just say no and stay the FUCK out of Lakewood.

I will bite. I had a near arrest experience less than 10 years ago in another city. In hindsight, I was very stupid. However, I kept my cool when it counted most and did not get arrested. My experience was probably rare as most men who got in the room with a female officer would get busted.

I found a FBSM ad in an alternative paper or website in city I was visiting. I called the number and asked about availability and rate. She was evasive not committing to any rate. I did not ask about any specific services, just an appointment. The photos in the ad were somewhat evasive not showing much skin.

Against my better judgment, I proceeded to drive to the hotel. I got lost and called again. I parked and went inside a modest size hotel. Upon going to the elevator, I was met by several fairly burly men. It made me a little nervous but it did not stop me. I then proceeded to the room. She was dressed rather plain, not impressing me. I was not sure if she was the woman in the photos. She then began asking me what services I wanted. I replied that I just wanted a massage. She tried to calm me by getting me a bottle of water. She then came on even stronger almost demanding to know what services I wanted. I only replied that I wanted a massage. Finally, I said that I forgot my money and got up to leave. As I walked to the door, a man walked in with a holster and gun. She said "Hello Joe" in a disappointed tone. I left without saying anything not bothering to look at either one.

I was sweating bullets when I returned to my rental car in the parking lot. An arrest would have ruined my life.

The signs of a sting were obvious in retrospect. She was evasive on the phone about rates. She was demanding in the room about services that I wanted. She wore drab clothes rather than dressing sexy. She was also wide open on appointments, not really even setting a specific time.

Despite not indicating any specific services that I wanted, I was still fortunate not to get arrested. They could have arrested me and made me sort out the details in court, costing thousands along with terrible personal consequences.

Thanks for sharing. Quite interesting.

I've even gone so far as to set up bogus appointments with ads I've found suspicious. With a bogus phone#, bogus name, and bogus vehicle description, I've found out the location and room number of the hotel/motel, and just scoped the area out for a while. It's all been a waste of time and I feel pretty creepy doing it, but finding specific details about stings via the internet has proven difficult. I also feel bad about wasting what might be a legitimate providers time.

You should feel bad about doing this to someone. There is someone on the other end waiting for you to show up that took time to get ready to see you and probably lost out on real appointments because they were expecting you. Please treat people how you would want to be treated and if you're too paranoid about it being LE, don't book in the first place. There are hundreds, if not thousands of well reviewed ladies that you know for sure are not LE. Book with one of them instead of standing some poor girl up. That's just rude.

I agree with Destiny and Punk. You need to stop this. Honestly, why in the world would you spend this kind of time tracking someone down, knowingly your setting up false appointments? It's guy's like this that cause unnessary paranoia such as making the provider feel like she is about to getting outted,robbed, or thinking its pimp, or another provider harassing them.

Incase no one else is willing to ask you, I will, ARE YOU CRAZY? Do you enjoy causing these fears?

Some porivders will pack up there shit, and switch hotels. Now they just lost money on hotel. Becuase she may become paraniod.

So when the next guy comes and see her, who is legit..... doesnt have as good of time as he should have.

BTW the mass majory of PIMP's and guys who rob providers of their money usually are the only ones who this on a regular basis.

LT, this low-life behavior causes the rest of us to jump through extra hoops when we book appointments. Not to mention the pain & anguish you're causing the YL.

STOP IT!

You're no better than a 10yo, calling random numbers, and breathing heavy into the phone.

I totally understand wanting to know hard facts, stats, and data on stings but it seems more prudent to go to the source as opposed to whatever it is you're doing. There are federal agencies who break down dates, duration, locations, arrests, ect . Want to see why the police decide to contact who they do? Watch videos of LE doing stings. They use PR and our media to exacerbate aspects of this industry so there is a ton of docu/behind-the-scenes-type footage out there. You want to know how people are lured in? Read press releases where they say why they go after who they do BUT please stop what you are doing. It is not accomplishing anything remotely positive. Take the time spent playing Junior Detective and use a nice, private search engine for legitimate research. I will say it's not as exciting of a way to answer your questions but, between the two, it is the only one that will produce actual answers as opposed to inducing actual paranoia. :(

FWIW, usually very little effort is put into busts

They rent a couple of rooms and start calling/texting/emailing as many providers as then can. Or they throw up an ad in the cheapest, easiest and busiest place and wait for the hard legs to start lining up.

Whomever they can convince to show up ends up with a court date. Truly, it's rarely very complicated.

However, once in a while they will make an extra effort to slide through into to the part of the community that does screen. It's really not that difficult to pass any type of screening, whether it's a providers own screening or P411/DC. It's simply a matter of having the time, energy, desire and resources to do so.... only then to round up a bunch of middle aged single moms.

The good news is that the most fruitful venues are the cheapest and easiest for them to target (a la BP), and they also have a far better chance of doing some good by finding people who probably shouldn't be in this business, or who are being forced or coerced. So their attention is directed there, without question.

As far as clients getting busted.... stick with well established, well reviewed providers who screen and you will mitigate the risk. However, please don't think you can ever completely eliminate the risk, because that's not possible (unfortunately).

Stay safe out there!

I have been accused of getting busted. Iv come close to getting busted. But, I have never been busted. I know the law and I know my rights in each state I tour.

Bottomline is, if I run into trouble, I shut the fuck up!!!! Its that simple. Not mention, I am no fool and Iv already prepaired for the worst in the event it takes place. I have lawyer, bail bondsmens and money set aside on standby in the event I should rquire their services. ;)

LE is well educated and can bust anyone if they really want too. For all the girls who have been busted, it SHOULD NOT BE USED AGAINST THEM. This is a risk every single one of us provider takes. It can happen to anyone.

Nikki

This is beyond creepy. I'm not certain what your trouble is, but my suspicion is that it's got nothing to do with fears about getting busted. IMO your behavior falls roughly into the category of folks who become firefighters so they can ride to the rescue at the fires they start. I know that is an inelegant parallel, but you are way out of line. This is seriously not OK behavior! My advice is to shape up before you get yourself or someone else hurt.

This is beyond creepy. I'm not certain what your trouble is, but my suspicion is that it's got nothing to do with fears about getting busted. IMO your behavior falls roughly into the category of folks who become firefighters so they can ride to the rescue at the fires they start. I know that is an inelegant parallel, but you are way out of line. This is seriously not OK behavior! My advice is to shape up before you get yourself or someone else hurt.

I think we've all did pretty strange things at one time or another in our lives, and it sounds like he is coming to the realization that it's probably not the right thing to do. At least, I hope so!

It appears this thread took a turn for the worst instead of a fun informative thread. can we close it so we no longer bash the amature detective

I got busted back in the mid-80's pre-internet. Oyster adds and was living up in Evergreen at the time and setup an appointment on my way home. Yep you guessed Lakewood. Walked in apartment was furnished looked OK, but was a little nervous (as always) made the transaction she told me get comfortable and then about 4 cops came out of the other bedroom. Arrested me, fingerprinted me, gave me a summons with a court date and sent me on my way. Never got hauled to the station. Went to court no attorney and plea bargained with the DA to a solicitation. Thing I remember was about 10 years later a cop car shows up to my house and hands me an envelope with a copy of the ticket and my money. Weird....

Moral of the story from even 30 years ago - STAY OUT OF LAKEWOOD!

Woodman

Thing I remember was about 10 years later a cop car shows up to my house and hands me an envelope with a copy of the ticket and my money. Weird....

Woodman

They were cleaning out the evidence lockers and returned your "donation"?

Maybe we should be glad most of us have avoided LE? Although, I do like entertaining stories. :D I've only read stories of people getting caught. Most of them were happy endings though because they didn't say anything incriminating in the first place. Also, when they were busted they kept their mouth shut... Apparently LE will try to convince you you've done something wrong in hopes of not wasting their time.

I've told this story to a few people and since it's unique to me, I don't want to go over details about how it initially happened. Had I already, or was I about to do something illegal, absolutely yes. Was I caught in the act? No. No video, no recording, no money, nothing had even been said.

When I told my story here, some people picked my story apart and concluded I made the whole thing up. It was frustrating to read and I changed my screen name over it. People that have never been arrested before couldn't believe that police actually lie and purposely fuck with your life for enjoyment. Could I have sued the City? Maybe? Do I want to publicly go ahead with a civil suit that is embarrassing to me? Could it be proven? No and no.

I was not caught in the act. We were standing next to each other, fully clothed, when it happened. I didn't know the woman very well but apparently she had some prior arrests. They separated us. They convinced her to make up a story so they could charge me.

I didn't talk. I was arrested, spent the night in jail. Despite my bond being paid for immediately with my credit card, I wasn't released until morning, after arraignment (where you plead guilty or not guilty). Then I was released.

Very important side note: They told me I was going to jail, would I like anything taken from my vehicle such as a cell phone or wallet? How nice I thought, why yes. After giving them directions to where I was parked, they spent an hour searching my vehicle, doing as best possible to make it seem like it was trashed. Then they impounded it. If I didn't mention the vehicle at all, I could have avoided a few thousand dollars.

They did get my phone and wallet for me. First though, they saw I missed a few calls from "Home". They called it back "by accident" a few times and my wife could hear some guys laughing. She immediately became concerned and starting looking for me.

At my bond hearing, I was able to met a DA. He agreed to drop the charges if I agreed to a statement, pay about $1000 in fines. Fuck yes I'll do that. Next is a nightmare. I didn't ask what the statement was before agreeing to it. They gave me a statement to read that pretty much screws me if I ever want to run for office. "I asked her for sex in exchange for money. I asked for a blowjob which is slang for...".

So I'm out, no charges on my record, out $1500ish. Done? Wrong.

Denver sued me in Civil court for being a public nuisance. They held my vehicle until I resolved this. Both civil and the impound thing cost me another $1500 and loss of my vehicle for 30 days.

This sort of thing could ruin some people. $3000 or jail and permanent record plus loss of vehicle. I ended up buying another vehicle to survive this.

Final costs: I was unhappily married and a divorce was eminent. We both were ready to walk but we didn't hate each other. This caused a lot of hate and instead of walking away from the marriage with a financial arrangement based on what we brought in, it was split based on 50/50, which is the law anyhow. Still, this change cost me an extra $150k. I had to get a 2nd mortgage on my house. Housing crisis hits, good bye line of credit. Good bye mortgage options for self employed people. Ex-wife wrote a long email to my family detailing my arrest. Told my clients. Scorched earth.

I survived. My family still loves me. I booked a diving trip to the Philippines years later. My mom asked me if it was for sex tourism. That's what I am to her. So yeah, some scars still remain.

Be careful who you keep company with. If that person has been arrested before for prostitution, they are forever considered a prostitute and anyone just standing nearby them can be treated as if they just offered her money for sex. Police can be highly motivating when dealing with ex-cons.

Holy fucking hell, Mountainman, that's a story. It makes me want to buy you a beer or something stronger.

Without going into details, I can second the notion that some police will lie. I guess if they believe you're guilty then they think the ends justify the means, and they'll do whatever it takes to screw you. I've seen it.

This is yet another thread that makes me happy I'm not married. If you weren't, you would have gotten away with a lot less damage.

Wow - thanks for sharing those who did.

I am always very cautious when I do meet someone for the first time. I am normally a FBSM guy my self. This just happened a few weeks ago - The appointment was set for an extended stay over by Dove Valley. I have been to that place before w/o incident. Prior to setting the FBSM appointment I check for reviews and nothing - lady looked hot so I decided TOFTT. When I set the appointment I asked is there nude - she said yes there is for a bit more. I said ok if the photos are you then hell yes. I was running late and I said thanks for waiting. She mentioned she was in a hurry. I roll up to the room enter and she is a knock out in bra & panties - She asks for the donation up front - prior to me even walking in the room - I then say I understand your in a hurry? Her reply was no I here for a while longer. She takes the donation and put it away and says for me to get ready - I get almost all the way ready but my spider senses are going crazy - I ask her to see her tits - she says she does not do this topless - I said you told me nude was an option - she then looked the adjoining door which was kinda behind me - I said that really sucks - she asked if I wanted my money back - I said Yes got dressed and left. Maybe because I did not get all the way undressed it was not breaking the law - maybe it was a bate and switch. who knows but I left as fast as I could with out incident.

[quote=Mtnman2000;371735

When I told my story here, some people picked my story apart and concluded I made the whole thing up. People that have never been arrested before couldn't believe that police actually lie and purposely fuck with your life for enjoyment. t

Holy fucking hell is right. Thank you for sharing, Mtnman. I too would buy you a drink, or a few. That story chills my bones to the very marrow. I have no illusions about the scruples of cops. The problem is that anyone who WANTS to be a cop, should not, by definition, actually BE a cop. They are frequently on power trips and love to torment. Some, not all, but I suspect it's a majority.

Anyway, thanks for sharing Mtnman, and my condolences for what happened to you. It is astonishing to me that LE continues to waste time and energy on policing a victimless crime. That is, I think we can assume that mtnman standing next to a woman creates no victims.