Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Best utf/cock worship in your opinion

24 posts in this topic

I know this has likely been put up here before, but I tried a search and didn't see anything. If it has, don't give me shit.

In YOUR opinion (I know we're all different, like different things), who's the best ASP in regards to UTF?

Holly love is incredible!

Tina will leave you barely able to walk

Barbi is extremely talented!

It's not as worthy as you think it is.

The "best" is a very subjective thing. You may not like BLS, for example -- but if a john recommends a girl & doesn't mention that, you'd end up disappointed.

In the end, you'll have to try several gals and the one who does it just the way you want. To get started, you must find out who does BBBJ in the first place. The best place to look for that? Surprise --- the reviews.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=369993#post369993

I could never give you a best, but check my reviews. If I've seen someone more than once, I highly recommend! :)

I could never give you a best, but check my reviews. If I've seen someone more than once, I highly recommend! :)

LOL......YEP!

Pfunk has great taste in Bjs! Many of his repeat reviews are my repeat reviews for the same reasons.

Pfunk, thanks!

Right now I'm specifically looking for a girl I can do a facial on, even if that's some extra dinero. Any recommendations in your experience? Also, how do you ask a girl about that option when setting up an appt, when you can't really discuss services in advance?

Advice sought please!

Right now I'm specifically looking for a girl I can do a facial on, even if that's some extra dinero. ...

Advice sought please!

Your odds improve if you bring her a pair of shades. I understand that cum in the eyes is a real downer!

Your odds improve if you bring her a pair of shades. I understand that cum in the eyes is a real downer!

A little off topic, but that is so true. It ruins contact lenses! I have always figured that some of the enjoyment of giving facials comes from that expression on her face right before it happens.

grossed-out-face.jpg

I would have to say Holly Love, absolutely the best UTF I have had... but just one man's opinion.

For the specific activity you mentioned you could always search CIF, COF or Facial in the reviews. If you are a 411 member, 62 ladies have that box checked in Denver.

Best of luck,

I would have to say Holly Love, absolutely the best UTF I have had... but just one man's opinion.

+1

Amsterdam has always come through near the top of my list out there.

Pfunk, thanks!

Right now I'm specifically looking for a girl I can do a facial on, even if that's some extra dinero. Any recommendations in your experience? Also, how do you ask a girl about that option when setting up an appt, when you can't really discuss services in advance?

Advice sought please!

I would look on BP for someone offering a quick special. A good portion of ladies are about the entire experience. LOL :rolleyes:

I think this is a subjective question as we all have our own likes and our thingy reacts differently to each ladies technique.

Underwater Titty Fuck

Now that sounds like a fetish extra indeed :P

What is UTF

"Ultra Tight Flange-gasket"

(No idea what that would actually be, but sounds good!

I know this has likely been put up here before, but I tried a search and didn't see anything. If it has, don't give me shit.

In YOUR opinion (I know we're all different, like different things), who's the best ASP in regards to UTF?

Alley K

It's been years but the memory is seared in my mind.

she has a different name now, don't know what ii is.

Alley K

It's been years but the memory is seared in my mind.

she has a different name now, don't know what ii is.

She is advertising on EB as Gage.

Sexxxy Carly from Texas!!!! Here skills are mind-blowing (small head and big head)! AnaToSexy is another one who will skool you!!