Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridehard351

Best nqns/bbbj in Denver.

45 posts in this topic

Jesus freaking Christ. The guy needs a straight answer. How hard is that. I guess I'll have to do it. Just whip that bad boy out because macho gives the best nqns/bbbj

This was a april fools joke. Please people stop PMing me about bbbj.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Denver. I'm really into nqns/bbbj providers and just wanted to see who you all recommend for this type of play.

Unfortunately, I rarely do CIM, and NQNS is not something I've experienced in the last 10 years, so I can't answer your question.

I will note that two people have answered the question, and the reviews have lots of info.

I hope other guys who have favorites will respond. The more options, the better!

Good Luck! :)

Thank you everybody for taking the time to respond. I'm new

to the boards but not the hobby. Sorry if I didn't follow protocol or if I offended anybody. I was just looking for some opinions, that's what I thought this board was about. Thanks again to those who had some great recommendations.

Geez.

This board is crap. A guy finally answers the question & mods feel the need to go all snip snip.

Shake my damn head.

They're easy enough to find in the review section.

before the inevitable "oh no, not this shit again" d.b. post appears, allow me to clarify from the 'Posting Rules' for Colo and others' edification:

2. Do not use the board to shill or provide unsolicited endorsements.

the operative word being 'unsolicited' here.

Ride asks a legitimate question, so any suggestions would not be unsolicited. i think shilling is fairly straight-forward (they don't want pimps/boyfriends using discussion posts to promote a particular provider.

so in that spirit, let me suggest that i've heard good things about (in no particular order) Luce Kytten, Megan Kush and Elle St. Lovelle for starters.

you also might try logging into chat and see if anybody there can help you.

now get busy - and don't forget to write a review.

And I do have to add that reviewing the TOB Reviews does NOT provide hardly ANYTHING about bbbjnqns, which is also my biggest favorite~ More common is "cim", but even then, a post I made months ago is still near the very top, so I agree with URFAN and I also agree with RIDE that looking for the best bbbjnqns by searching the reviews is NOT helpful.:cool:

I wish I could find this diamond in the rough, myself~

And I do have to add that reviewing the TOB Reviews does NOT provide hardly ANYTHING about bbbjnqns,

Searching "NQNS" I found 101 reviews.

Searching "swallow" I got 33.

I'd say that's a start! :)

I can provide a few recommendations privately if you would like, as I've been researching the matter too as part of my hobby. I can't past links here due to forum rules, but would be happy to respond to a PM if that's helpful.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Denver. I'm really into nqns/bbbj providers and just wanted to see who you all recommend for this type of play.

I find it disturbingly hilarious that a question about BJ's on a hobby board garners three pages of replies yet only TWO recommendations/responses to the OP's question. Go figure.

It's been a couple of years since I've been real active locally, most of my favs are long gone. . . . . . . except for Alley K (now using a different name that I don't recall). Flat out amazing. Heart stopping. A truly gifted young woman.

I find it disturbingly hilarious that a question about BJ's on a hobby board garners three pages of replies yet only TWO recommendations/responses to the OP's question. Go figure.

It's been a couple of years since I've been real active locally, most of my favs are long gone. . . . . . . except for Alley K (now using a different name that I don't recall). Flat out amazing. Heart stopping. A truly gifted young woman.

She is now advertising as Gage/Gage of Denver.

LOL, agreed!

After asking a similar Q a short while ago, I can whole heartedly recommend Nikki Holiday! That was pretty much a spiritual experience, soon to be repeated!!!!

He may have had a couple of recommendations via our private message system. hell, he might have even had one on who not to see. :D

Actually, it's pretty easy to figure out.

1) the question has already been asked, many times

2) "the best" is a term that means something different to each person

3) the review board has everything the OP needed, and then some