Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridehard351

Best nqns/bbbj in Denver.

45 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Denver. I'm really into nqns/bbbj providers and just wanted to see who you all recommend for this type of play.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Denver. I'm really into nqns/bbbj providers and just wanted to see who you all recommend for this type of play.

Try reading some reviews :eek:

^^^^ What av8r said

And this is why so far my impression of Denver hobbyists is pretty lowsy.

Right you are. They ask for information without doing any research on their own, and without contributing anything.

Finding a bbbj provider is as easy as typing four letters into a search box. Not rocket science.

Answering this question could be considered Shilling.

before the inevitable "oh no, not this shit again" d.b. post appears, allow me to clarify from the 'Posting Rules' for Colo and others' edification:

2. Do not use the board to shill or provide unsolicited endorsements.

the operative word being 'unsolicited' here.

Ride asks a legitimate question, so any suggestions would not be unsolicited. i think shilling is fairly straight-forward (they don't want pimps/boyfriends using discussion posts to promote a particular provider.

so in that spirit, let me suggest that i've heard good things about (in no particular order) Luce Kytten, Megan Kush and Elle St. Lovelle for starters.

you also might try logging into chat and see if anybody there can help you.

now get busy - and don't forget to write a review.

They're all so different in technique and style. It's up to you who you think is the best. The fun part is getting out there and finding out.

I take a notebook and use a 1 to 10 scale. During the event, I'm taking copious notes for a Fantastic review. During my note taking, I completely miss out on the experience. Folks...I'm absolutely kidding here! I don't even own a notebook anymore. :D

Couldn't agree with you more. So many on here are so tense and angry. You'd think participating in this hobby would make you more relaxed and happy. If you think a question is brought on by laziness and lack of research, then don't reply. Let's all be friends and cordial with each other. Sad thing is, this post will most likely be met with plenty of vitriol.

Couldn't agree with you more. So many on here are so tense and angry.

So many? Seems like a bit of an exaggeration. Yes, there are a few dicks here, just like there are in the real world. You'll quickly figure out who's helpful and who's not.

To the OP: I don't think there is a best, but the last one I got always seems like the best :D

With all due respect to av8r, whose posts I enjoy...Why can't we just answer the guy's question? After all, it's a forum for discussion, and the answers might merit a discussion. It's probably fewer key strokes to simply write a woman's name.

I got a snotty PM from some guy who accused me of "shilling" for a certain lady. God forbid I should mention the name of a hooker on a hooker board. And why would I want to "shill" for someone? Do I get a cut of her earnings? I would mention her to pay homage, nothing more.

As to the OP's question, I have no good answer, but it may require some research for the good of the board.

I did a quick search and found no bbbj info. Really there is virtually no information. Personally, I find myself craving a bbbj at the end of the day and would love a quick and easy stop on the way home that didn't involve a crackhead streetwalker crawling into my car so if anyone knew a casual provider that could get in touch with, I would love to hear back. PM if it's easier.

I did a quick search and found no bbbj info. Really there is virtually no information. Personally, I find myself craving a bbbj at the end of the day and would love a quick and easy stop on the way home that didn't involve a crackhead streetwalker crawling into my car so if anyone knew a casual provider that could get in touch with, I would love to hear back. PM if it's easier.

I did a search of the review forum with bbbj, "376 Records Found! "

Couldn't agree with you more. So many people on here seem so tense and angry. You'd think participating in this hobby would make you more relaxed and happy. Who cares if someone asks a question that you might think is brought on by laziness. You don't have to reply. Let's all just be friends and cordial with each other. Sad thing is, this reply will be met with vitriol.

+1 We have guys here who will read and respond in every 411 thread but never reply with any info, just whining and complaining about the OP. the trolls are easy to spot.

There are 376 reviews on TOB that mention bbbj of which 100 mention nqns and most of them are rated fantastic. Pick 1 and write a review if you trust the reviews to be accurate.

Recently I was looking for "best russian experience" in denver. My best resource was Private Messaging some of the more...experienced...reviewers/hobbyists.

I have to say that the "look in the reviews" section isnt a very cool answer. Many girls provide BBBJ, but finding "the best" in town DEFINITELY is worthy of a post.

I do not like "Shilling" for girls, and have done so and gotten warnings from the moderator, so I wont do it here. Shoot me a PM for my list of best BJ...

but finding "the best" in town DEFINITELY is worthy of a post.

It's not as worthy as you think it is.

The "best" is a very subjective thing. You may not like BLS, for example -- but if a john recommends a girl & doesn't mention that, you'd end up disappointed.

In the end, you'll have to try several gals and the one who does it just the way you want. To get started, you must find out who does BBBJ in the first place. The best place to look for that? Surprise --- the reviews.

Recently I was looking for "best russian experience" in denver. My best resource was Private Messaging some of the more...experienced...reviewers/hobbyists.

I have to say that the "look in the reviews" section isnt a very cool answer. Many girls provide BBBJ, but finding "the best" in town DEFINITELY is worthy of a post.

I do not like "Shilling" for girls, and have done so and gotten warnings from the moderator, so I wont do it here. Shoot me a PM for my list of best BJ...

If the OP has ask for recommendations it's not shilling to post who you think is best. the key word in rule #2 is unsolicited.

2. Do not use the board to shill or provide unsolicited endorsements.

Jesus freaking Christ. The guy needs a straight answer. How hard is that. I guess I'll have to do it. Just whip that bad boy out because macho gives the best nqns/bbbj

Well I know it's not me.

Rofl- aw yes, there are many things that need to be figured into the "perfect blow job". Such as - the size of the pecker being sucked, licked , swallowed. Or how big the mouth of the one doing the bj. I think the biggest factor- is the size of the pecker.

example: provider A: gives great head to a average sized pecker

provider B: also gives great head to the suckable average joe's pecker.

Then along comes big, bad john. Ready to put the gag on both A & B.

Moral of this story :

The guy with a big pecker is going to have a harder time finding his perfect blow job. But the guy with the more common-average size pecker- many well reviewed ladies await his goo.

Go for it!

Barbie Dahl is best for me.

Having said that, I have been told someone else is #1 and seen her and I wouldn't put her in my top 10. Different strokes.

I for one would've liked to see a communal response to the OP's question that was more in line with the question he asked rather than a diatribe on the 'rules' of the board or the nebulous definition of 'best or better'. Regardless, at risk of being heretical here's my two cents worth:

As has been mentioned by previous posters, there is an air of uncertainty as to whether a simple kindly reply to the OP's question by recommending providers as a direct reply on the discussion board is against the 'rules' of the board. This sadly is the nature of the wording of rules and laws as they are not really black or white, but are more of a grey border of vaguery in the middle of an issue. We are still able to respond via PM's, so directly responding to the OP isn't an issue. What is problematic is that we all can't benefit from such queries and the communal function of such a discussion board when responses are only doable when they're private. And yes having such a rule to prevent schilling, etc... makes sense, but only up to a point. Perhaps slightly rewording or adding a qualifier to the rule is in order?

Previous posters have also mentioned that the OP, and buy extension others, can go search the reviews, etc... themselves. But that too negates the function of a communal discussion board such as this. Many of us are probably here to learn from the experience, thoughts, and beliefs of others. Are the review sites and this sort of community board two distinct and different things? Surely there is room for some overlap. And yes these review sites contain info on providers, but sometimes those sites' search functions are ineffective, possibly as a result of poor design or they simply don't provide the option of a particular search query. Being newish to the game, I'm not fully aware of all the review sites out there, or available search terms, or terminology, etc... so maybe that would've been more helpful for others to post. I also have seen sites that appear to be review related, but after closer examination are more ad-like in nature. And Google searching isn't the answer either. The suspect and commercial nature of Google and it's elephantine preponderance of data available make the suggestion to just Google it foolish. If that were the reasonable response to the OP or any question for that matter, then why even have this or similar boards in the first place since the information in theory is contained out on the web somewhere.

Lastly, despite the above and other issues, responses from the community on the best BJ providers remains a worthy discussion. For example I would've liked to have seen the experienced knowledgable members here talk about:

- Are BBBJ's better?

- Are they wise/safe? ...or what level of provider will/won't provide it?

- Are unsafer providers (eg drug users or STD positive) more likely to offer BBBJ's?

- Ratio wise what's the prevalence of providers who offer BBBJ's vs covered? ...or offer NQNS? ...or even allow CIM?

- What's the reality of a provider listing BBBJ's, etc... as a service on p411 for example and they ultimately don't provide it at all?

- What's the difference if the provider doesn't offer BBBJ's, etc... but is okay with DATY/DFK?

- What's the implication of a YMMV description of a provider on whether BBBJ's a available?

- Are review sites even reliable since the info they contain is theoretically 'fictional' and are dependent upon the format constraints of the site, the type of info provided buy the reviewer, and by the reviewers writing ability?

Thank you for your ear/time. That is all.

Here were my recommendations to the OP, all of which I have or will have reviewed once I've seen them more than once:

Heather Noel (the only rated NQNS of the bunch [snip})

[snip}

Sultry Samantha Sheppard (spit but CIM 2nd best quality of the bunch)

[snip}

Diamond (no CIM, but the best quality of the bunch)

[snip}

Anastasia

[snip}

[snip}

Edited by boink36
Review material and advertising removed.

Here were my recommendations to the OP, all of which I have or will have reviewed once I've seen them more than once:

Heather Noel (the only rated NQNS of the bunch [snip})

[snip}

Sultry Samantha Sheppard (spit but CIM 2nd best quality of the bunch)

[snip}

Diamond (no CIM, but the best quality of the bunch)

[snip}

Anastasia

[snip}

[snip}

Geez.

This board is crap. A guy finally answers the question & mods feel the need to go all snip snip.

Shake my damn head.

I for one would've liked to see a communal response to the OP's question that was more in line with the question he asked rather than a diatribe on the 'rules' of the board or the nebulous definition of 'best or better'. Regardless, at risk of being heretical here's my two cents worth:

As has been mentioned by previous posters, there is an air of uncertainty as to whether a simple kindly reply to the OP's question by recommending providers as a direct reply on the discussion board is against the 'rules' of the board. This sadly is the nature of the wording of rules and laws as they are not really black or white, but are more of a grey border of vaguery in the middle of an issue. We are still able to respond via PM's, so directly responding to the OP isn't an issue. What is problematic is that we all can't benefit from such queries and the communal function of such a discussion board when responses are only doable when they're private. And yes having such a rule to prevent schilling, etc... makes sense, but only up to a point. Perhaps slightly rewording or adding a qualifier to the rule is in order?

Previous posters have also mentioned that the OP, and buy extension others, can go search the reviews, etc... themselves. But that too negates the function of a communal discussion board such as this. Many of us are probably here to learn from the experience, thoughts, and beliefs of others. Are the review sites and this sort of community board two distinct and different things? Surely there is room for some overlap. And yes these review sites contain info on providers, but sometimes those sites' search functions are ineffective, possibly as a result of poor design or they simply don't provide the option of a particular search query. Being newish to the game, I'm not fully aware of all the review sites out there, or available search terms, or terminology, etc... so maybe that would've been more helpful for others to post. I also have seen sites that appear to be review related, but after closer examination are more ad-like in nature. And Google searching isn't the answer either. The suspect and commercial nature of Google and it's elephantine preponderance of data available make the suggestion to just Google it foolish. If that were the reasonable response to the OP or any question for that matter, then why even have this or similar boards in the first place since the information in theory is contained out on the web somewhere.

Lastly, despite the above and other issues, responses from the community on the best BJ providers remains a worthy discussion. For example I would've liked to have seen the experienced knowledgable members here talk about:

- Are BBBJ's better?

- Are they wise/safe? ...or what level of provider will/won't provide it?

- Are unsafer providers (eg drug users or STD positive) more likely to offer BBBJ's?

- Ratio wise what's the prevalence of providers who offer BBBJ's vs covered? ...or offer NQNS? ...or even allow CIM?

- What's the reality of a provider listing BBBJ's, etc... as a service on p411 for example and they ultimately don't provide it at all?

- What's the difference if the provider doesn't offer BBBJ's, etc... but is okay with DATY/DFK?

- What's the implication of a YMMV description of a provider on whether BBBJ's a available?

- Are review sites even reliable since the info they contain is theoretically 'fictional' and are dependent upon the format constraints of the site, the type of info provided buy the reviewer, and by the reviewers writing ability?

Thank you for your ear/time. That is all.

This can be a grouchy bunch sometimes.