Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skater

Crossing the line with a provider-question for the ladies

57 posts in this topic

OK, OK, I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging! And I really try hard NOT to have an ego, I hate those things. I was just stating facts, that's all, to set up the scenario so that I would be able to get some replies from providers.

Thanks for all the laughs, though, the joke really was on me, I can handle it! Be careful though, next time it might be YOU! LOL.

My goal is to never diss someone, no matter how stupid or ridiculous they sound. I've been through enough in my life to know all kinds of shit happens and it fucks people up. Shit no one knows about but the person going through it. I totally believe in Karma, and that the more you give, the more you get. I love helping people, that's my greatest satisfaction in life, after getting laid, of course!

And now, a brief musical interlude and then back to the entertainment.

Enjoy.

Providers are not only to leave when the session is over, but to keep our emotions on a professional level. But with girls being girls and boys being boys , the lines do get crossed sometimes. If the feelings are mutual then there is a lot of stuff that has to be worked out before the romance can continue in a healthy sort of way. But many times this sort of drama is non- reciprocal. It is purely a friendly professional relationship.

I've been very lucky in this business to be/and have been several guys ATF. When one of my guys passed away suddenly, it affected me deeply and I still miss him. And I think fondly of the times we shared. But we both were aware of the lives we led outside the provider atf/ hobbyist scenario. The relationships I have with several hobbyists is like seeing a friend you like to fuck. But we are always aware of the fact that we both have lives that we are not included in outside of the hobby. It is healthy to keep it that way, unless you are one who thrives on drama.

Thanks Jez, really insightful and glad you shared that. I have a feeling most providers feel just like you do. I know another provider who was on a trip with a client and the guy committed suicide. She woke up in bed with him and he was dead. They were in South Beach. I bet she cried for a month. I have a special respect for you and your associates. You're like sex nurses, providing sex and care to us needy clients.

That's funny Mr. X. I mean, you're a funny guy, you make me laugh. It's just too bad you can't get your head around me.

It's just too bad you can't get your head around me.

Even the space shuttle couldn't accomplish that. :cool:

DemureMormon, is that you!?! :eek:

LOL! That's the first thing that came to my mind!! Good Call pfunk

Even the space shuttle couldn't accomplish that. :cool:

See, I told you. That's very funny! How about your sex life, how's that going? Any good experiences to share? Remember the purpose: Reviews, referrals, recommendations, and advice for all types of adult services.

I look at this place like a sexual trip advisor. Tell me something I don't already know, or that's really interesting.

See, I told you. That's very funny! How about your sex life, how's that going? Any good experiences to share? Remember the purpose: Reviews, referrals, recommendations, and advice for all types of adult services.

I look at this place like a sexual trip advisor. Tell me something I don't already know, or that's really interesting.

Please don't suck up to me, Skater. I'm not your friend.

As long as you continue to be a braggart and boorish I will continue to ridicule you within the moderators rules. Dial your ego back dramatically and maybe we can talk.

I'll grant you this though. You've brought an entertaining although weird energy to this group. I'm left wondering if you're a true narcissist or a simple troll.

Either way, you're attention seeking so mission accomplished.

Hey guys guess what, IT DOES HAPPEN! It has happened to me twice. The connection is so damn intense you do not want it to end. I always thought it best to leave those emotions at the door when I leave. There was one guy who just rocked my world with slow passionate lovemaking. He wanted to run away together. We both agreed that it was best to leave the fantasy where it belonged. Eventually, he fell off the planet, but then I got an e mail two years later where he explained that he was so in love with me it hurt, and knowing that he couldn't be with me, about killed him so the best thing for him to do was just vanish.

Damn I miss that sex!

The truth of the matter is that we are paid to leave, I have no problem with that. I offer a service, client is happy, and the next time his pipes need cleaning he calls me. Keeping it simple is the best way to go. Have fun, but remember all good things must and do come to an end. Of course there are exceptions to every rule.;)

Please don't suck up to me, Skater. I'm not your friend.

As long as you continue to be a braggart and boorish I will continue to ridicule you within the moderators rules. Dial your ego back dramatically and maybe we can talk.

I'll grant you this though. You've brought an entertaining although weird energy to this group. I'm left wondering if you're a true narcissist or a simple troll.

Either way, you're attention seeking so mission accomplished.

After a few thread hijacks and baiting for bickering, this type of post garners more attention than what the OP is offering. Chill a bit.. your hardon for him is showing.

After a few thread hijacks and baiting for bickering, this type of post garners more attention than what the OP is offering. Chill a bit.. your hardon for him is showing.

Agreed. I have character flaws as we all do and am evaluating my behavior here. Fact is, if I allow someone to get under my skin, that's my failure and I lose.

My personal evolution continues but not without its struggles.

oh wow

PROVIDER: "Oh my god, I'm coming a 13th time! I think we need to extend the session another half hour!"

SKATER: "Sounds good. I have another $150 in my wallet."

PROVIDER: "That sounds fine...oh, oh, oh, YES YES YES! But you don't understand. I will be paying YOU, Stallion, uh I mean, Skater. And I'll pay you another $200 if you'll come back tomorrow and rock my world. Wait wait, wait, YES YES. Oh my GOOOOOODDDDDD. Number 14. I'm canceling the rest of my appointments. Here's my check book. Just write out any number you want. Oh my god, yes, number fiffffteeeen!"

Well I am kind of mixed on this...I have to admit I have fallen for a gal in the business once and for many years we lived together and enjoyed the lifestyle. I came to an end not terribly but came to an end and we went our separate ways. I think the key here is knowing when it is mutual and when it is an hour of fun and games. Hey, I still enjoy the hour of fun and games but am adult enough to know that lust is different than love. So, know the difference enjoy the hour, and if something develops let it naturally progress...Don't push it because it can get ugly if you cross the wrong person and they feel creeped out by you. MHO.

PROVIDER: "Oh my god, I'm coming a 13th time! I think we need to extend the session another half hour!"

SKATER: "Sounds good. I have another $150 in my wallet."

PROVIDER: "That sounds fine...oh, oh, oh, YES YES YES! But you don't understand. I will be paying YOU, Stallion, uh I mean, Skater. And I'll pay you another $200 if you'll come back tomorrow and rock my world. Wait wait, wait, YES YES. Oh my GOOOOOODDDDDD. Number 14. I'm canceling the rest of my appointments. Here's my check book. Just write out any number you want. Oh my god, yes, number fiffffteeeen!"

Good job PitBull

Ah mon cher., for any who is alone, without God and without a master the weight of days is dreadful....

Welcome back Skate...It has been far too long my old friend....How have you been my dear??? It is rather humorous that others are not going back far enough when considering who this really is...Know you have been missed and do hope to see more of you here...Honestly it has been rather boorish of late and that is why I have taken a break....Maybe now this place shall be a bit more fun again, like it used to be back in the day....

bonne journée...

Ah mon cher., for any who is alone, without God and without a master the weight of days is dreadful....

Welcome back Skate...It has been far too long my old friend....How have you been my dear??? It is rather humorous that others are not going back far enough when considering who this really is...Know you have been missed and do hope to see more of you here...Honestly it has been rather boorish of late and that is why I have taken a break....Maybe now this place shall be a bit more fun again, like it used to be back in the day....

bonne journée...

Ok,

Now I have to admit that I'm intruiged, impressed, and maybe a wee bit jealous of Mr Skater.

Oh, to be so wonderful............

Ok,

Now I have to admit that I'm intruiged, impressed, and maybe a wee bit jealous of Mr Skater.

Oh, to be so wonderful............

I agree. Barbi calls him the "Master" and "God" -- maybe he truly is a deity in the sack. I'm jealous.

Oh I think you both have taken what I was meaning incorrectly...The quote is merely something I remembered from way back and I was simply sharing it...It was not meant as anything more then that...Sorry for the confusion...

However, I do recognize whom Skater is and was simply welcoming him back...We both have had exchanges in the past here and he was always good for keeping things lively...It was always fun and light-hearted...So it is always a pleasure to see him here no matter what name he might be using...It certainly seems that some here really are on the defensive lately and go 0-60 in under 5 seconds on the personal attacks, that is very sad to see and part of the reason I have been absent from here...Just saying...

But thank you Mr. Bubble and Pitbull for your kind thoughts...But that is not exactly what I meant by that so now you know...Not saying that is Skate is bad by any means, just saying that quote was directed towards anything along those lines....

Have a lovely day all....

B......

Sweetie, they are not paying us for sex....They are not paying for us to leave....They are simply playing for the right to not to have to call us tomorrow unless they want to....Thats where you are a bit confused it seems....Just want to set that straight....

he was always good for keeping things lively...It was always fun and light-hearted...

B......

First off, Barbie, any girl who can channel Camus like you is all right in my book.

like others, i'm also mystified by skater . . and strangely intrigued. having more lively, fun and light-hearted here will be welcome relief all right.

the term 'renaissance man' is tossed around so lightly these days but i welcome a fellow traveler with a point of view and the ability to express it in complete sentences.

Thank you Ufan....And you do certainly have a fan here as well...As I like your style and I am certain in time you shall recognize Skater too...It is always nice to see old friends returning here after an extended absence...

Also, I had thought maybe it was just me who noticed changes here recently, so I am glad to know it wasnt me losing my mind...Thank you for letting me know that, it is appreciated....

Have a wonderful day...

Barbi

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isnt, than to live as if there isnt and to die to find out there is...

Sweetie, they are not paying us for sex....They are not paying for us to leave....They are simply playing for the right to not to have to call us tomorrow unless they want to....Thats where you are a bit confused it seems....Just want to set that straight....

No truer words could be said. Well put Barbie. You ARE a doll, Ms. Dahl!

Thank you Jez....You are a true lady my dear...There are only a few ladies here that I have ever felt a connection with and you are one of them...You also know the the others that I feel the same way about...You are all a real class act and you have style...It is a rare thing to find such an outstanding group of ladies in any business and I am truly honored to call you a friend...Thank you again dear...(bow)...Much respects to you...