Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greek providers in Fort Collins

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of any good Greek providers that are readily available I. The Fort Collins - Loveland area. I have searched the reviews but am having trouble finding someone. Thanks for the help

Does anybody know of any good Greek providers that are readily available I. The Fort Collins - Loveland area. I have searched the reviews but am having trouble finding someone. Thanks for the help

Missy D on P411 has greek listed. I have seen her and had a lot of fun, but didn't ask about greek.

Kashmir also has that listed, but I haven't seen her.

Missy D on P411 has greek listed. I have seen her and had a lot of fun, but didn't ask about greek.

Kashmir also has that listed, but I haven't seen her.

Good lord, I thought he meant those of the Greek nationality, perhaps with the last name of Papadakis.

Good lord, I thought he meant those of the Greek nationality, perhaps with the last name of Papadakis.

Come on man, get in the game! To the OP, it may help to enlist someone with a P411 account to help you do a search if you aren't on P411 already. Good luck!

Come on man, get in the game! To the OP, it may help to enlist someone with a P411 account to help you do a search if you aren't on P411 already. Good luck!

"Can you speak Hobby? Why of course I can, it's like a second language to me." C3PO would have understood the question right off the bat. He loves the droid action.

The 2 providers I mentioned are the only 2 providers on P411 that are listed for Fort Collins that advertise greek. I have seen Kashmir advertise here, but not Missy D. Also, until recently, Kashmir does not offer incalls according to her P411 page.