OrangeSmile

Should I lose my virginity to a provider?

58 posts in this topic

Due to a series of sourly serendipitous events such as: dating extremely religious girls, attending an all boys high school, having a generally shy disposition, etc I'm in my early 20s and a virgin. I'm considering paying one of Colorado's professionals to take my virginity. Do you think this would be a good idea? So far here is the list of pros and cons I've devised

Pros

-My first time would be guaranteed to be mind blowing since most of the girls on here have stellar skills due to their experience.

-It would likely help my confidence and prepare me better for when I get with a girl who I actually have feelings for

-I would stop feeling like a loser since society indoctrinates people into thinking they're fucking lepers if they're virgins in their 20s

-Maybe having sex will make me realize how fucking awesome sex is and give me more motivation to seek out female relationships which could greatly enhance my satisfaction with life

Cons

-I could catch and STD and have to worry about the Herp haunting me for the rest of my life. When you're 60 and divorced having herpes isn't a big deal since you're probably not getting laid anymore unless you pay for it with or without and STD :P Having an STD in your 20s though is a major problem though because it could severely limit your ability to get other young women to sleep with you

-I could end up completely disassociating physical intimacy from emotional intimacy. This could be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it.

-I could get arrested by LE and end up getting ass fucked in prison by a large black man named "Ray Ray." This is definitely the worst scenario imaginable; you wake up thinking you're going to get laid by a rad women and end up getting rammed from behind by a burly dude that night in prison. I also imagine having solicitation on my record could severely limit my future job prospects.

-I could end up regretting it for the rest of my life because my first time wasn't with "someone special."

It's a tough call. I need you wise ladies and lads of the hobby to give me some guidance and advice. Should I just say "Fuck it" and get it over with? Should I keep holding out? I feel like I'm losing a lot of prime years of sex by waiting but will I end up abhorring myself if I loss my virginity this way? If I decide to go through with this, who would be a good candidate for such an experience? I need you wise old sexual sages to help me out.

I myself lost my virginity a few years ago through this hobby.

One thing to keep in mind is that this is not just a one and done type of deal. Were you able to get behind the wheel for a cross country road trip after one drivers ed lesson? Were you proficient at your job on your first day of work?

Keeping this in mind, because it's not just one and done, you should be prepared to invest $$$. Based on your description of your background, it seems like you haven't been around women in an intimate setting. So be prepared to spend a session (or more) developing that confidence, then a session (or more) in the act of losing your virginity, and a session (or more) to become good so that you can take your skills into the real world. You should be prepared to run into providers who aren't very supportive or patient with your quest to lose your virginity.

Hope the above helps. As for the rest of what you feel about yourself, that will be for you to figure out. As for STDs, most providers in Denver in my experience provide protection. But bring your own just in case.

Just go for it and try not to over think it on this that and everything else. You're in your 20's, you're full of tension, just get it done, move on, get your brain/body relaxed, and worry about other things moving forward. No matter if your 20-99, I see no difference. My generalization, but different ages, same situations, maybe not virginity, but issues with getting release outlets when you want, with who you want, or how you want it. As for the memories of your virginity/first time........that's up to you and others if that's what you choose to remember. As for me, my first time was NOT with a provider, but, for the life of me.........I just don't remember who exactly it was. I've had great experiences in my personal life/provider life, and some not so good, but I don't think on it or dwell on it. To me, there's just tomorrow, someone new, and new adventures. If you find your one along the journey, all the better, if not, keep having fun, if you found the one but still have your own desires she does not share, that's your business, and if you find the one who likes the fun (providers or not) with you, kudos.

Mmmm, Virginity...

It's what's for breakfast..

i'm the furthest thing from a sexual sage but i'll give it a shot, Orange

i was a virgin until i was almost 20 and not because of a series of circumstances. back in the mid-70s when i was your age, having gone to a pubic high school and then in college, people i knew wanted to actually be in love before fucking each other - plain and simple. there wasn't such a 'get it over with' mentality.

sex was more looked at as something that was supposed to mean something. sure, once in a while some dude would 'get lucky' in a bar hookup or whatever, but it usually turned out lame. the physical act was all rushed and fumbling with clothes and basically just two animals rutting with no accompanying intimate connection.

that's no way to lose your silver bullet.

the pro and con list is certainly a rational way to approach it, but matters of the heart and cock rarely succumb to logic. it's more the other way around. and don't buy into the current hyper-sexualized societal 'norms' about sex and virginity either. you may be able to cum 5 times a day now, but you're not losing a lot of prime years of sex. you have decades of sex ahead of you. and while sex skills are certainly important to learn at some point (maybe from a pro), true sex doesn't have to necessarily focus on mutual orgasm either.

i'm not trying to discourage you from patronizing the lovelies here at all, because i'm sure any number of them would give you a great experience with losing your cherry. in fact, i'm far from old-fashioned or even conservative, but i'd say do yourself a favor and hold out for an emotionally, as well as physically, rewarding experience for your first time. there's absolutely nothing else like it.

OP,

The thread you've posted will definitely spark a lot of comments offering advice. There will be many differences in opinion and you'll have to choose the ones that best feel right to you. This thread will easily be multi-paged as I know a lot of us will try to help you out. Should be a good read! My opinions are below, take them for what they are, my opinions. Good luck!!

Pros

-My first time would be guaranteed to be mind blowing since most of the girls on here have stellar skills due to their experience.

Be careful with this statement. Mind blowing will come from either the physical acts alone, the emotional tie you build with the lady, or both. If you are looking for an emotional tie, I would recommend a minimum 2 hour session with a provider that is a true GFE including DFK. Whether or not you two click is pure chance even then..so nothing is a sure shot of being a "mind blowing experience"

-It would likely help my confidence and prepare me better for when I get with a girl who I actually have feelings for

Yes, I agree with this.

-I would stop feeling like a loser since society indoctrinates people into thinking they're fucking lepers if they're virgins in their 20s

You'e not a loser so get over that mindset right now young man!

-Maybe having sex will make me realize how fucking awesome sex is and give me more motivation to seek out female relationships which could greatly enhance my satisfaction with life

Yes, it is fucking awesome especially with most providers. Key word here is MOST.

Cons

-I could catch and STD and have to worry about the Herp haunting me for the rest of my life. When you're 60 and divorced having herpes isn't a big deal since you're probably not getting laid anymore unless you pay for it with or without and STD :P Having an STD in your 20s though is a major problem though because it could severely limit your ability to get other young women to sleep with you

You're just as likely to catch an STD with a girl you meet, perhaps MORE likely. Providers are generally way more cautious in bed, and women that are not providers often risk unprotected sex. Rethink your statement here because it is probably incorrect.

-I could end up completely disassociating physical intimacy from emotional intimacy. This could be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it.

A two hour session will not be even close to a real relationship but you'd be very surprised how close two strangers can get in this setting. One experience with a provider will not result in "completely disassociating physical intimacy from emotional intimacy". The very fact that you are aware of this and mature to recognize it indicates you'll be fine.

-I could get arrested by LE and end up getting ass fucked in prison by a large black man named "Ray Ray." This is definitely the worst scenario imaginable; you wake up thinking you're going to get laid by a rad women and end up getting rammed from behind by a burly dude that night in prison. I also imagine having solicitation on my record could severely limit my future job prospects.

Extremely unlikely. Read the reviews. Do your homework. Stay away from backpage. A well reviewed lady poses very little risk. Nothing is guaranteed of course and yes you could land up getting busted. It's a risk we all take. If LE decides to crack down and has a place staked out then it may happen. I have been seeking ladies with private incalls lately to avoid the hotel scene but even then it doesn't secure 100% safety.

-I could end up regretting it for the rest of my life because my first time wasn't with "someone special."

Yep. Maybe. You'll have to think about the memory and if you'll smile from it or feel bad.

It's a tough call. I need you wise ladies and lads of the hobby to give me some guidance and advice. Should I just say "Fuck it" and get it over with? Should I keep holding out? I feel like I'm losing a lot of prime years of sex by waiting but will I end up abhorring myself if I loss my virginity this way? If I decide to go through with this, who would be a good candidate for such an experience? I need you wise old sexual sages to help me out.

If you do take the plunge I suggest you do your homework. Think about what is important most to you and seek it. Best case is that you have funds and can afford an entire evening - that way you two can do whatever you want like go out and come back for late night fun. Good luck in whatever you choose!!

my av, what keen eyes you have! lol

actually, i threw it in there on purpose for the amusement of all the non-tldr folks . . . like you

Don't over think it. [snip], but then had a very long drought that I finally broke with my first pro. It helped me relax and have more confidence. But I've always come back to the pro's. I am to the point now that I just don't even want the hassle of hooking up with someone the "regular" way. I have actually turned down a ton of those opportunities. Just too much drama and BS for me. So maybe I'm spoiled or jaded or ruined by this. But I just feel with the sex a foregone conclusion, it really makes things simpler and easier to have fun AND connect.

And your best years sexually are the 40's. Not your 20's.

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

And your best years sexually are the 40's. Not your 20's.

I disagree.

Back to the topic: The truth is you will always remember your first. We don't know what's going through your big head right now, but it's ultimately comes down to how you want to remember it. I would personally stick with a close friend, but if you do choose to go this route, I recommend [snip} I can promise that is a day you won't forget. It beats going to a nightclub and testing your luck there I guess.

I am one of many guys with opinions, so it doesn't have to be accepted. Just make sure it's an event you won't forget.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

As has been noted, you're overthinking this, which actually may be part of the reason you're still a virgin.

As I've heard before:

There's nothing more over-rated than your first fuck and under-rated than a good shit.

Don't make a big deal of your virginity. You won't miss it one bit.

Good post. You want some help and your getting some.

Yes don't over think this. Probably want a provider who's patient. Let her lead mostly. Don't think too much and be respectful. You will be fine. Read the reviews and make a few choices, then call. You will be nervous but so was everybody the first time.

Also remember its a business of pleasure and companionship and not much more.

Extremely long post.....

I'm so old fashioned. Back in my day, when we wanted to get laid (first time or not), we just picked out a drunk girl at a party.

Mmmm, Virginity...

It's what's for breakfast..

This is the funniest post I've ever read on this board.

A word of advice to the OP: This is not a plug for [snip} because I've never seen her, but you want to look carefully and choose someone with her attitude. Also, the most important thing is to choose a lady who offers MSOG. (Cumming more than once) I believe [snip] offers this as well.

Why? If you really are a virgin, you are going to cum like a MoFo the first moment a hot lady even looks at your willy crosseyed. Which is ok, because if you book for an hour, and let the lady know ahead of time it is your first, an understanding provider is going to make an hour for you that you will never forget.

One other piece of advice. Don't go for some cheap backpage gal on this. Pick a reputable lady who has several fantastic or very good reviews. You can get some amazing ladies for 200 to 400. It will be worth it.

Edited by The Oxymoron
Shilling removed.

A word of advice to the OP: This is not a plug for [snip], because I've never seen her, but you want to look carefully and choose someone with her attitude. Also, the most important thing is to choose a lady who offers MSOG. (Cumming more than once) I believe [snip] offers this as well.

Why? If you really are a virgin, you are going to cum like a MoFo the first moment a hot lady even looks at your willy crosseyed. Which is ok, because if you book for an hour, and let the lady know ahead of time it is your first, an understanding provider is going to make an hour for you that you will never forget.

One other piece of advice. Don't go for some cheap backpage gal on this. Pick a reputable lady who has several fantastic or very good reviews. You can get some amazing ladies for 200 to 400. It will be worth it.

+1

Edited by The Oxymoron
shilling removed

[quote=OrangeSmile;367014 When you're 60 and divorced having herpes isn't a big deal since you're probably not getting laid anymore unless you pay for it with or without and STD :P QUOTE]

I'm in my 60's (no STD though), and while I admit I'm slowing down a bit, I still get laid 3-5 times a week. AND, on those few occasions I chose to pay for it, I consider it frosting on the cake.

I think, with your overall warped view of self and others, you should not get laid at all until you are at least 50 and have hopefully developed the maturity to handle and appreciate the human sexual experience.

Due to a series of sourly serendipitous events such as: dating extremely religious girls, attending an all boys high school, having a generally shy disposition, etc I'm in my early 20s and a virgin. I'm considering paying one of Colorado's professionals to take my virginity. Do you think this would be a good idea?

as Nike's motto states:

Just Do It :P

Personally I’d go with a girl I could shag bare back, but if you are ok with a condom for you first experience, grab a hooker, that’s what they are for.

Also, there is something to be said about losing your virginity to an old ugly broad in some dicey hole.

how would you even let the provider know that you are a virgin. Not like you can tell her when you first call.

how would you even let the provider know that you are a virgin. Not like you can tell her when you first call.

"Hi! So um...this is a little embarrassing, but I'm actually a virgin and I was wondering if you could possibly assist with this situation."

Not exactly a common conversation, but doable from someone with no experience.

Due to a series of sourly serendipitous events such as: dating extremely religious girls, attending an all boys high school, having a generally shy disposition, etc I'm in my early 20s and a virgin. I'm considering paying one of Colorado's professionals to take my virginity. Do you think this would be a good idea?/QUOTE]

stop over thinking it and set yourself free man. this is a no brainer orange! i think it's easy to conclude you need to set up something with [snip} you'll become a frequent flyer in this hobby world and never want to leave. oh yea, welcome to the dark-side orange!

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

Playing the virgin card nets me a discount every time.

:rolleyes:

At first I thought why would you want to lose your virginity to a provider? Then I read your post. You needed to lose it 2 years ago. Ya I don't what schill anyone but [snip} Go big or go home dude. Pick a super hot chick with big perky tits. PM me if you need any recommendations or immoral support. And do it quick before you explode.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

At first I thought why would you want to lose your virginity to a provider? Then I read your post. You needed to lose it 2 years ago. Ya I don't what schill anyone but you need to lose your virginity to the girl they said that was a good match. Go big or go home dude. Pick a super hot chick with big perky tits. PM me if you need any recommendations or immoral support. And do it quick before you explode.

lmao

If you decide to go with a well-reviewed provider, you may get frustrated that most won't see you without other provider references. P411 allows you to see who is newbie friendly, but I suspect you're not joining p411 so fast. Some P411 guy with a little time on their hands should pm you the names and numbers of a few of the lovely local ladies who would be willing to see you.

You asked for the ladies, but we guys will inevitably chime in. I did not "officially" lose it until 21. Everyone has a different timetable. By the way, Alfred Hitchcock did not lose his virginity until age 25.

My advice is to "just get it over with" and doing that with a pro is just fine. It is a normal human function, and there is no shame in availing yourself of the world's oldest profession. My dad was in the Navy in 1950 and lost it with a pro. The Matthew Broderick character in Biloxi Blues loses it to a pro. At this point, you have built it up into much too big of a thing in your mind.

You might want to take a halfway step of sorts and find a nice FBSM lady who will give you a gentle HE, just to get the feel of being handled by a woman, then move on to an ASP. I'm sure several would like to deflower you.

As for STDs, well, I have asked a lot of guys on this board about that and they have all said they have not so much as caught a cold from these ladies. Yes, they may be lying, but I actually met with a hobbyist in person, a trustworthy guy who has probably seen 100 different ladies and absolutely no diseases.

The thing about these ladies is that they take extremely good care of themselves. They NEVER do it with a client uncovered, and the same can't be said of the average sexually active woman in her 20s.

If you go with a well-reviewed lady, the chances of LE miseries are extremely low, not non-existent, but so low as to be a non concern. You will probably have a better chance of being in a car accident on the way to the appointment.

Of course, once you "get it out of the way," try to find a loving relationship in the real world without money exchanging hands, and eventually without a condom on your johnson. The psychological dangers of disassociating sex and true intimacy will only be a problem if you make it one. When you're in a relationship with a woman who truly loves you, and you are truly "making love" and not just having sex, you'll know it. It will be better than anything with a pro, but FIRST THINGS FIRST.

Good luck and relax.

I really appreciate your guy's replies and insight. Would anyone mind PMing me some names of providers who you think would be an ideal candidate for a situation like this?