Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rover35

Ashleigh Sparks and Wedding Rings

8 posts in this topic

This post has two questions:

Ashleigh Sparks looks to be a beautiful woman. She has no reviews, does not pop up on TOB using obvious search terms, nor is she on the 'do not review' list. As she is on P411, I would hazard a guess that she is legit, but I am surprised to not see any information about her beyond her website. Anyone know anything about her?

Looking at her website, there is a conspicuous wedding ring on her left hand. I cannot explain why, but I find the idea of a beautiful, married, provider to be incredibly sexy. Are there any others out there that fit this description?

I didn't even notice but it doesn't matter to me either way.

She is amazing. A friend of mine.

You seem to be in a good position to answer, so why not?

I gave my former ATF a ring and she is wearing it in several of her pictures. She wanted one to keep guys from asking her out, so I got it for her - not a proposal or anything.

I used to wear one because I wanted to see if women really did chase married men. It did work.

This post has two questions:

Ashleigh Sparks looks to be a beautiful woman. She has no reviews, does not pop up on TOB using obvious search terms, nor is she on the 'do not review' list. As she is on P411, I would hazard a guess that she is legit, but I am surprised to not see any information about her beyond her website. Anyone know anything about her?

Looking at her website, there is a conspicuous wedding ring on her left hand. I cannot explain why, but I find the idea of a beautiful, married, provider to be incredibly sexy. Are there any others out there that fit this description?

She has several reviews on TER... that's pretty available information, just sayin