cameo

Paymen - Before or After

Payment - Before or After   71 members have voted

1. 1. Payment - Before or After

• Before services provided
    • After services provided
    • 1/2 before and the balance after
    • depends on what they look like

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

72 posts in this topic

Always pay before, and in the P411 world, I've never seen anyone count it. Maybe with my age comes trust or maybe P411 providers/clients enjoy more trust. But maybe it would be different if I were seeing the very high-priced ladies where money is requested to be left in an envelope in a designated place.

I enter the incall with the donation in my shirt pocket and I set it down quickly so we can both feel comfortable. The only time I forgot to set it down was when I was Wonderfully attacked at the door and the little head took over. I left a tip at the end, left without leaving the entry fee. I got a text when I was in the parking lot, hurried my ass back up and gave the donation with lots of apologies. The "attack-at-the-door" approach gets the provider high marks in my book but likely does create a risk that the well-intentioned client forgets to take care of business. But any client would be a fool to stiff such a provider and miss out on repeat fun:).

huh, h3y

being asked for the money up front tells me it's like every single time in the past 10 years.

If you are looking for GFE you cannot expect to pay later. If you want a

mechanical 'performance' it could be different.

I usually follow her lead which is to donate first. However, I am not going to

leave anything extra if I am paying first. Any 'tip' would be given on the next

visit.

huh, h3y

being asked for the money up front tells me it's like every single time in the past 10 years.

Not in my experience, as I can only recall a one girl in the last two years who asked for the money upfront.

My 2cents:

If a gent does his research, he knows what the lady provides and her considered compensation (for time and companionship only! LoL).

I always see well researched ladies and usually see them at my outcall location. When they walk in my room, they see the donation in an envelope clearly on a table highlighted (usually by candlelight, champagne, and strawberries). I have never had a lady count my donation in my presence, and I have never had a lady not agree to see me again after our first appointment.

Lesson - if you treat the ladies with respect, including the donation for putting up with you, then you will be well served. If not, you get what you pay for. And I feel sorry for you. Excellent pay equals excellent service. And vice versa.

Especially this (bolded section).

I have an etiquette section on my site so there are no surprises and i'm always sure to redirect him to it at least once (if he didn't read it on his own).

My 2cents:

If a gent does his research, he knows what the lady provides and her considered compensation (for time and companionship only! LoL).

I always see well researched ladies and usually see them at my outcall location. When they walk in my room, they see the donation in an envelope clearly on a table highlighted (usually by candlelight, champagne, and strawberries). I have never had a lady count my donation in my presence, and I have never had a lady not agree to see me again after our first appointment.

Lesson - if you treat the ladies with respect, including the donation for putting up with you, then you will be well served. If not, you get what you pay for. And I feel sorry for you. Excellent pay equals excellent service. And vice versa.

Yep. Ladies fail to realize that their demeanor on the boards has an effect on their business - positive or negative.

Then again, those who do reply honestly and without sparing the fragile egos might actually be doing so in order to screen out the "difficult" hobbyists from contacting them. So for them it is a positive however, taken on face value from the male POV, it might seem negative.

That cuts both ways - guys fail to realize that their demeanor on the boards has an effect on their access to pussy - positive or negative.

Granted, the supply in the Denver market is significant and we can hide behind our pseudonyms easier than the gals, but reputations do count when the gals are deciding whether to accept our appointment requests, or not.

Just sayin`

And we ladies can use a name that is not connected to our websites etc. in order to be more honest and NOT have it effect our business if we don't feel like ass kissing.

I would not see either of them. I firmly believe that if an ahole on the boards an ahole in real life and the behavior that they present to the ladies in person is the act.

This venue is perfect for people of both sexes to let loose and be who they really are with no filter. There is little to no repercussions.

Most ladies ask/hint/nod/require for it in advance, so I usually pay right away. Every now and then, one get jumps, so pay afterwards! :D

Yes Sir, That's been my format as well.

My preference is to pick it up before I leave. So as long as I have seen it in view- then I am happy about the fact that I do not have to ask. It sort of takes away from the session.

GOTTA SAY - REALLY??? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? OF COURSE A CANCELLED APPOINTMENT- AND I DON'T BLAME THE LADY! Maybe you are in the wrong profession - expecting that you can just walk away and say - well I didnt like it so I will give you half. If someone did that to you what would you think?

Anyway - gotta ask - have you ever taken a lady out to dinner? Have you done anything beyond the typical? Gotta say - YOU NEED AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT 0r maybe get out of the hobby all together!

Enjoy - and if doesn't work out - maybe a learning lesson! I have so much with the ladies I meet - I never think twice about what you are asking!

Have fun out there!