cameo

Paymen - Before or After

Payment - Before or After   71 members have voted

1. 1. Payment - Before or After

• Before services provided
    • After services provided
    • 1/2 before and the balance after
    • depends on what they look like

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

72 posts in this topic

I just had this issue come up today when I'm seeing someone new and my general rule is never to pay before services provided which resulted in a cancelled appointment.

Not that it will change my MO, but just wondering what others do?

1. Before services provided

2. After services provided

3. 1/2 before and the balance after

4. depends on what they look like

Most ladies ask/hint/nod/require for it in advance, so I usually pay right away. Every now and then, one get jumps, so pay afterwards! :D

I just had this issue come up today when I'm seeing someone new and my general rule is never to pay before services provided which resulted in a cancelled appointment.

interesting rule. how's that work out for you? I think most providers look for a donation prior to appt.

curious as to what other "rules" you might have, as I'd venture to guess (and I think most would agree) that typically it is the provider who makes the rules.

Most YL require payment before services, especially if you are a new client. In 40 years, I think this has worked out badly a total of 3 times.

As Whatdah said, the gals usually make the rules. Follow their wishes and life treats you better.

This topic never comes up during a session. Many times we joke cause its forgotten till the end and im on my way out the door but its never a big deal. Don't get me wrong it's very important - my point is that I don't stress about it. Usually I head to the bathroom to clean up at the start and leave it on the counter. I'll vote following my intention (before activities).

my general rule is never to pay before services provided

That works fine for contractors, not so well in this "industry".

which resulted in a cancelled appointment.

Way to go, einstein. I hope she kicked you out on your ass.

I don't often defend the ladies, but in this case you were completely unreasonable.

Besides, think about it this way: if the lady is worried about whether she'll get paid at all, don't you think that will detract from the quality of the session???

You need to find a new hobby.

I don't often defend the ladies, but in this case you were completely unreasonable.

Besides, think about it this way: if the lady is worried about whether she'll get paid at all, don't you think that will detract from the quality of the session???

Damn. A BRUTAL +1 here.

This is why we have to pre-pay for our gas. Just saying..............You need to inform the ladies before hand what your policy is when making contact so they don't waste they time on you.

lilithia

Always before, well there was one time I actually forgot, the little head took over. Felt like an ass when I did settle up after the appt.

Always before, well there was one time I actually forgot, the little head took over. Felt like an ass when I did settle up after the appt.

Imagine what you might have felt like had you REFUSED to pay before the appt :cool:

In my world if you don't pay first you don't get any action. :(

I don't see a reason not to pay up front unless you plan on walking out half way through or stiffing her. However, there are lots of providers out there who won't ask for it up front, especially if they know you and know you're not going to stiff them.

I can only think of a few places where you pay after services are rendered.

Mechanics, Doctors, Sit down Dining and Hair/Nails are the big ones that come to mind.

It's about 50/50 for me. I don't have any rules about it. I just pay when I get around to it, sometimes at the beginning and sometimes at the end. I've never had any problems with this method.

Well I am still very green in the hobby so as far as I can tell the up front part of the transaction means I am ready to play and willing to ride the ship. I know I should probably be a little more concerned but really if you have made it to the face to face meet then you have jumped through the hoops and the chance of getting jumped is slim. I found where you should really worry is when little or no screening happens. Run man run. You will be paying more then just for the service!

I generally lay the tribute out, nicely arranged so that all denominations can be identified and totaled before a visitor arrives. It is rare that the visitor picks anything up until departing

Wow, I actually agree with you av8r. Most in this hobby are upstanding nice folks, and would never short a donation or leave without dropping their donation. Unfortunately it does happen. It is usually someone with whom we have already developed a rapport. It is definitely more fun and relaxing knowing that business has already been cared for, and not to have to wonder...

To the op, I'm sure it was nothing personal. It's just the nature of this business, and some feeling like and treating the ladies as second class. Thank gosh that is not the norm though.:)

At any rate, you probably owe the lady an apology. She could have booked with someone who would follow her level of comfort.

If Av8r is doing some tepid white knighting, you know you have crossed the line. Always before. Now if you are a trusted regular, it doesn't matter. I never pay in advance for my FBSM regular lady because she sometimes goes way over the time, and I respect that and pay accordingly. She does not expect the extra pay, but we just enjoy each other's company and lose track of time.

If Av8r is doing some tepid white knighting, you know you have crossed the line. Always before. Now if you are a trusted regular, it doesn't matter. I never pay in advance for my FBSM regular lady because she sometimes goes way over the time, and I respect that and pay accordingly. She does not expect the extra pay, but we just enjoy each other's company and lose track of time.

He is just trolling from the other side of the boat.

He is just trolling from the other side of the boat.

I like to keep everyone guessing. :D

I like to keep everyone guessing. :D

Nah you just tell it like it is from your perspective regardless who it supports.

Nah you just tell it like it is from your perspective regardless who it supports.

He does tell it like it is, and always reminds us that WE are paying HER.

He does tell it like it is, and always reminds us that WE are paying HER.

And WE don't really give a shit. Simply because you pay does not give you the upper hand, if there were no providers to offer service there would be nothing to pay for, it's cyclical. Neither would exist without the other so why not just pay up front and recognize that she whose service your after makes the rules.

I always pay first. I can see that it may be an issue for some. Spur of the moment decisions without doing the prep work of checking could be an issue. Look, there is a place for those that TOFTT and I wish I could. Results in doing that over the years have been more painful than checking ahead of time, though not a lot more. Money ahead does take that issue out of the equation and relaxes the anguish some. Why put that wedge in between you and your provider of fun. Because of that cash and dash syndrome. If you get to that point, you probably should have walked already. Most of the bad reviews I see usually include something about I should known. Sometimes you gotta switch from the little to the big.

Kinda hard to worry about paying when the lady attacks and rips your clothes off the second she opens the door.

This is a good example of OMG experiences and how a very successful lady can put fun before business. Not for everyone but the ones who do this out of true passion for what they do, they become legends.

Yes those are legends and that is a case in point. I've just never have had that. At least in the pro settings. Gotta be good memories there.

Yes those are legends and that is a case in point. I've just never have had that. At least in the pro settings. Gotta be good memories there.

Enough to bring a tear to my eye my friend. Enough to bring a tear.

As a rule of thumb, the donation is dropped on the table before the fun begins.

Occasionally, when she opens the door, we'll jump in like two teenagers and I'm not about to slow down the heat of passion......but only in that case is the donation taken care of afterwards (IMO).

joe-manganiello-sexy-gif-131.gif

With the ladies I see regularly, it's never an issue to drop the donation as I'm heading out.

With a new lady, I've usually spent some time researching her website, P411, etc. If she explicitly asks for the donation up front, that's what I do. If she doesn't, I'll usually let it go until toward the end of the session. Every once in awhile, I've had a lady ask me at the start of a session "have anything for me?" with a wink. In that case, drop the donation.

This whole endeavor isn't tough. Don't overthink it.