Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Passing by the Hotel

31 posts in this topic

It seems that virtually every trip that my SO and I take we are passing by "the hotel" where my 2013 hobby stuff happened. I always take a dreamy gaze at the hotel, and I wonder if any other hobbyists have the same reaction to various establishments in their area. It's just a building, but the place brings back memories. Happy new year, comrades.

It seems that virtually every trip that my SO and I take we are passing by "the hotel" where my 2013 hobby stuff happened. I always take a dreamy gaze at the hotel, and I wonder if any other hobbyists have the same reaction to various establishments in their area. It's just a building, but the place brings back memories. Happy new year, comrades.

Instead of the dreamy reaction you describe, I never fail to get a strange and uneasy feeling when passing by a hotel that I really had no business being in...

As I cruise about the metro area with my wife, I often happen by places where good times were had. A casual glance and smile to acknowledge the fond memory are usually the result.

Once she noticed me smiling (probably more like a shit-eating grin LOL) and asked what I was so happy about. Told her how much I loved her and enjoyed rambling around town with her, both true statements. :-)) Life is good in this wonderful country.

I also have very fond memories of different Hotels where I have had memorable trysts. A particular one is near Colo and I-25 where we were on about the 8th floor and after the fun she went over to the window, still naked, and opened the curtains and looked out. Now, every time I pass that Hotel, I look at the upper floor windows hoping to see a beautiful naked lady standing in one of them. She thought for sure nobody would ever be looking up there. I have never seen any but I still look every time I drive by.

Yep, there are many hotels that as we pass by I think about the good times had there. One time we passed by a very nice hotel and my SO mentioned how she would like to stay there. Like a complete moron I said we should stay there, its very nice. Of course she asks how I knew that and I had to pull some BS out of my ass. Now as we pass by any hotels I try to think about nothing so my big mouth doesn't get me in trouble.

I get nostalgic every time I see a parked 68' Camaro.

Every time we go past the DTC I see and check off the places in my head. Check. Check. Check. Check. Always with a smile. Last week while driving by the Drury Inn I saw a backpage girl we discussed walking down the street. I laughed a little cause I'd never know her face otherwise.

I recently received an email from a gentlemen I had seen in Denver. He said he had gone to a bank branch right near my old incall. He wanted me to know it had brought back fond memories of our time together! So yes………….guys still reminisce. I haven’t lived in Denver since 2006 so this was a long time ago and yet he still remembered! I have to admit, my old incall was quite memorable!

Yep, there are many hotels that as we pass by I think about the good times had there. One time we passed by a very nice hotel and my SO mentioned how she would like to stay there. Like a complete moron I said we should stay there, its very nice. Of course she asks how I knew that and I had to pull some BS out of my ass. Now as we pass by any hotels I try to think about nothing so my big mouth doesn't get me in trouble.

Uh oh. Yeah, that would be bad. I can picture myself saying, "Yeah, Room 312 had a soft bed," and that would be my undoing.

For me, the building represents not so much the tryst, but the very idea that this subculture exists right under the surface, and I suppose it always has. I did not know that until quite recently. The FBSM place I go is a lovely "Wellness Center" smack dab in the center of town. It's all so THERE -- kind of hidden in plain sight.

... So yes………….guys still reminisce. I haven’t lived in Denver since 2006 so this was a long time ago and yet he still remembered! I have to admit, my old incall was quite memorable!

2006? I recall encounters from the 1960s in stunning detail. Some bring a smile to my face, others are horror stories. And yes, Liz, your incall was quite memorable ;)

2006? I recall encounters from the 1960s in stunning detail. Some bring a smile to my face, others are horror stories. And yes, Liz, your incall was quite memorable ;)

Now I'm really wondering what Liz's incall was like.

Interesting topic…but I seem to reminisce mostly about my encounters with some of my past “friends with benefits” rather than ASPs; Interactions with working girls don’t appear to go past addressing most basic necessities….

Yes I do remember when passing by. With one(my ATF), even a drive down the highway still reminds me of those memories. Yes I have those memories with my SO's over the years as well. Seems more intense with provider memories. Seems that memories are concentrated or even singular with providers while SO memories are built out over time. Those are also seemingly less intense or rather lame at times. Yes I've had lame providers but only once.

great topic there, Pit. i frequently pass any number of trysting incall spots in my travels but one stands out in my memory in particular - funny that it's so off the 'beaten' path that i've never been back. maybe it's time to revisit

I have to bite my tongue so I don't say "wow, that was a crappy hotel", or "that is a nice hotel" and then have to answer the question: "how do you know?"

Over the past two years or so the majority of my encounters have been within a ten minute or less drive from the house. I pass them pretty frequently so I can enjoy the memories with no temptation to blurt out something I will be sorry for. Fortunately they all have parking that would make my car/truck difficult/impossible to spot unless someone were intentionally looking for it. So little chance of neighbours or friends telling the wife that I saw your husbands car parked at......."

Over the past two years or so the majority of my encounters have been within a ten minute or less drive from the house. I pass them pretty frequently so I can enjoy the memories with no temptation to blurt out something I will be sorry for. Fortunately they all have parking that would make my car/truck difficult/impossible to spot unless someone were intentionally looking for it. So little chance of neighbours or friends telling the wife that I saw your husbands car parked at......."

You make a good point about not having the car viewed by the SO. Fortunately I have a truck that is incredibly common, plus a parking spot out of the way, so the weekly FBSM visit is not noticed. But hey, I'm hijacking my own thread.

I think we all had a love/ hate relationship for this one lmao! But ahhh the memories;)

20220_26_b.jpg

20100222__DEMOLITION22_JA22894~p1.jpg

20100222__DEMOLITION22_JA23291~p1.jpg

Great topic..........

I'm usually getting ragged on by the S.O. about the same time I'm passing by some of my favorite incalls up north and I have a little sh*t eating grin on my face the whole time. I can't help but take a long look at the hotel and say to myself, this is why I do this ;)

Great topic..........

I'm usually getting ragged on by the S.O. about the same time I'm passing by some of my favorite incalls up north and I have a little sh*t eating grin on my face the whole time. I can't help but take a long look at the hotel and say to myself, this is why I do this ;)

Yes - this hobby helps to keep our sanity.

Yea that would be bad..."Thats a nice place"...Wives reaction: How do you know we've never stayed there!!-NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY

Too Funny!!

I usually mutter to myself "fucked there..and there..over there...that place was great..."

ah, memories.

Instead of the dreamy reaction you describe, I never fail to get a strange and uneasy feeling when passing by a hotel that I really had no business being in...

I completely agree with this statement. I think of the lady opening the door in her red satin robe. I had no business being there, but I did have business. I am not without guilt, however, and I feel you what you described. It was surreal.

I'm sure she instantly forgot our encounter, and yet I remember every second. But I suppose that is another thread altogether.

I usually mutter to myself "fucked there..and there..over there...that place was great..."

ah, memories.

Jackg720. I keep returning to re-read your quote and laugh every time. Well done my friend. And I can relate as this is what I do also.

Just this morning at a traffic light, I looked over and saw a guy in a neighboring car muttering about something. A smile came to me and I wondered if he was one of us. :)

Fabulous! Good memories make the best memories!

Assuming it was a good memory for your virgin experience to the hobby?

:-)