Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Man gets bottle stuck up yonder...

19 posts in this topic

:eek:

http://www.ks1075.com/feedsmorningshow/2014/01/10/kathie-js-stupid-news---man-gets-bottle-stuck-up-yonder

ir.ashx?p=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&w=550&mw=550

A man went to the hospital in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. His name hasn't been released . . . which is lucky for him . . . because he told the doctors he had stomach pains and had NO IDEA what was causing them.

That was a lie. And not a particularly good one.

Because when the doctors took X-rays of him, the source of his pain was clear: There was a BEER BOTTLE stuck inside his rear end . . . AND a COAT HANGER.

The guy admitted he'd put the bottle there himself . . . and it got stuck. So he came up with the brilliant solution of straightening a wire coat hanger, and using it to hook the bottle and drag it out.

But the hanger got stuck TOO.

The doctors were able to successfully remove the bottle and the coat hanger, but the guy had some pretty serious internal injuries. He's still recovering.

hahahaha. And let this be a lesson to everyone. Only your fingers should go into your butt.

:eek:

http://www.ks1075.com/feedsmorningshow/2014/01/10/kathie-js-stupid-news---man-gets-bottle-stuck-up-yonder

ir.ashx?p=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&w=550&mw=550

A man went to the hospital in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. His name hasn't been released . . . which is lucky for him . . . because he told the doctors he had stomach pains and had NO IDEA what was causing them.

That was a lie. And not a particularly good one.

Because when the doctors took X-rays of him, the source of his pain was clear: There was a BEER BOTTLE stuck inside his rear end . . . AND a COAT HANGER.

The guy admitted he'd put the bottle there himself . . . and it got stuck. So he came up with the brilliant solution of straightening a wire coat hanger, and using it to hook the bottle and drag it out.

But the hanger got stuck TOO.

The doctors were able to successfully remove the bottle and the coat hanger, but the guy had some pretty serious internal injuries. He's still recovering.

It's odd but after seeing this I can't help but wonder what kind of beer it was.:D

I think it was that age-old German beer, Assnhanger Lager. ;)

It might be a lowinbowel. :D

This is nothing new or surprising to any medical type that has ever worked in an Emergency Room. During my first clinical rotation, we had a guy come in walking very "strangely" and accompanied by his girlfriend. We were able to extract the dildo under sedation - it wouldn't come out otherwise - and they were sent home. Several hours later, back came this very same couple, and he was "walking" very strangely again. When we asked what happened, he pointed at his girlfriend and she stammered out a response that went like this "Well, umm, after you guys got it out earlier, we, umm, thought it would, umm, be ok, 'cause, you know, the umm, hole was 'bigger' now. Needless to say, the entire ER staff at this county hospital got a hell of a laugh out of this couple.

That's actually kind of mild compared to some of the things that are seen. Back in my days as a Corpsman in the Navy, I was working in the ER at a Naval Hospital (Oak Knoll) in the Bay area. An Army Colonel came into the OR claiming to have fallen on his pager and "lost" it in his rear end. He did have enough common sense to not go to Letterman, the Army hospital in the area. We sent one of the newer Orthopedic Techs in to ask the good Colonel for the pager number for his medical records and the Colonel was dumb enough to provide it. Every time that we got a little bored that evening, somebody would dial the number just to see how high we could get that Colonel to jump off of the gurney. That was one of the better duty shifts that any of us ever had.

UGH! Please tell me this is fake...

I saw that video a long time ago -- at the time, I read somewhere that it is indeed fake.

Think about it -- if a bottle exploded in your ass like that, would you just calmly start pulling pieces out, especially with blood pouring out like that? I think most people would panic, start yelling for help, dashing for the phone, etc.

UGH! Please tell me this is fake...

Yeah, Candy glass and blood packs is probably what was used. The blood was too thick and the guy calmly removed broken glass from his ass without doubling over in pain. But is still has that shock effect. :P