Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

My first rant this year.....guys...

42 posts in this topic

This is one place where both having a P411 ID is a big help. Fill out your P411 profile. This is where you can put all the juicy details of what you do & don't like (special dress requests, what you drink, music, etc.). Then when you book (through P411) she can check your profile and address your wants & desires.

For example, my preferred drink during a typical session is sparkling water. Several gals have had it on hand for our time together. Another "fetish" is thigh-high stockings; also granted by those who pay attention.

Maybe I'm just not having the same experiences as other guys, but I find that typically, 50% max of the new ladies I book through P411 actually look at my profile (I have the option enabled to receive an email when my P411 profile is viewed). Only once has it actually hampered a session, though, since I do my research beforehand to try to ensure that a particular lady I want to see has interests/desires similar to mine.

Maybe I'm just not having the same experiences as other guys, but I find that typically, 50% max of the new ladies I book through P411 actually look at my profile ...

50%? You're not doing too bad. I'd say that ratio is about what I get, too. But that just makes the ones who do bother to read my profile stand out. And I let them know that I noticed their attention to detail.

I am reminded of an anecdote about Pamela Digby Harriman retold in her biography, Life of the Party. When you sat down and reached for the cigarette box (a mini-humidor) on the side table, your brand was in the box.

50%? You're not doing too bad. I'd say that ratio is about what I get, too. But that just makes the ones who do bother to read my profile stand out. And I let them know that I noticed their attention to detail.

I'd say that it's about the same for me as well and I always thank them for reading it and meeting me with what I like to see them in.

Pure torture to have to deal with a guy that just grunts cave man style. Just sayin'.......

Would 'Yabba Dabba Do' be consider a caveman grunt? :P

I love the smell of popcorn farts in the morning.

a>

Do we get a price discount for being charming and entertaining?

Does your charm and entertainment make time go backwards? I'd expect the answer is no.

I agree. Trying to know what someone wants or is looking before hand may determine or help in deciding who is a good match for you in both directions...I think this is imperative.

A reason among many for screening for me at least, is to determine if I would "click" with a gent before seeing him....

Communicate Gentlemen...PLEASE!

Communicate Ladies...PLEASE!

Always discreetly of course :-)

And maybe YMMV will become an extinct phrase...

I agree. Trying to know what someone wants or is looking before hand may determine or help in deciding who is a good match for you in both directions...I think this is imperative.

A reason among many for screening for me at least, is to determine if I would "click" with a gent before seeing him....

Communicate Gentlemen...PLEASE!

Communicate Ladies...PLEASE!

Always discreetly of course :-)

And maybe YMMV will become an extinct phrase...

This makes no sense to me.. The reason for screening I would think would be 1) Make sure you're safe, 2) Make sure he's not LE. He wan'ts to fuck you, not date you. Clicking is just a bonus. Personally I wouldn't see someone who needs me to tell them my life story and jump through a ton of hoops just to set up an appointment. I could get that off a dating site.

IMO...

I am not or would ever ask a new potential friend for their life story. I ask that they give me an introduction.

If you are on dating sites, as you stated, and you feel that a request for an intro is a request for telling your life story, then maybe that is why you are not successful on dating sites or dating in general...just saying...

I am sure that most men seeking a GFE experience DO consider personality and connection an important factor when seeking a good companion.

Not all men care but those seeking a GFE experience, GFE is a term for a reason...

If the GFE is not your cup of tea, then there are still providers out there for you with different brews and flavors! Good luck!

Makes PERFECT sense to me!

Kira said it right, an introduction. Introduce yourself to us. You can always say -

Hey, I am (insert name ). I am 46, and am from (insert state). I have read your reviews and I like...etc. "

Instead of

How'd you like to suck my dick all night?

Now which one do you think I am more inclined to answer.

I could care less about your life story, I have one of those myself, and if I say anything about it it is only because you asked. Even then it is a very short version of where I am from, etc. But you do want us to see you, so show some manners and introduce yourself.

l

Kira said it right, an introduction. Introduce yourself to us. You can always say -

Hey, I am (insert name ). I am 46, and am from (insert state). I have read your reviews and I like...etc. "

Instead of

How'd you like to suck my dick all night?

(SNIP)

l

With all due respect Jez, your original post was somewhat vague and open to interpretation. Hence the good natured joking responses. Your comment above gives clarity to your original post but is quite different than describing someone with a dry personality.

Being rude, insensitive, arrogant or any type of disrespect should never be tolerated by any of us. - That's not a dry personality, that's a fucked up one.

The bottom line is: paying for it is still not enough. You have to impress them.

Do everything right: Be clean. Be polite. Bring the right funds. Heck, even tip. It does not matter.

If you are socially adept, younger, better looking, better equipped, and fit, then you will get better service than someone who is older, shy, unattractive despite their best efforts, overweight, or has substandard equipment.

This is what YMMV really means. Sometimes, your DNA or personality just fucks you over. Accept that and go find a different hobby like stamp collecting.

All you older, fat, needle-dicked, sexually inexperienced guys really just need to give this up, because you are not going to get her best. Stay home.

If you doubt me, then I can go back and post comment after comment from the providers proving this point, starting with this thread's complaints about uninteresting guys and bad kissers, to other threads where complaints about fat guys and little dicks are common.

And you should hear what some of the providers here say about some of the guys on this board in private. Most of the guys on this board are held in utter contempt by the providers.

I will say it again. Stay home. You're not good enough. You're not interesting enough. You can't clean up enough, or bring enough money, to overcome this. Stop fooling yourselves.

Stay home, and let those who DO meet their standard satisfy them.

There. Now thats a rant.