Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lurkrnomore

FC Friendly

15 posts in this topic

Some Providers offer FC Friendly. Is it really better and is it safe?

Great question. I am curious of this as well. If any ladies offer this please pm me. Thanks

I think you're better off googling "female condom" and going to actual medical web sites rather than asking people here about its safety.

I'm no expert, but I like them. I don't get little guy strangled by rubber and have much more feeling that way. They are made of pretty sturdy stuff so I would guess that if used properly they would be more effective that male ones. The problem for providers is guys either trying to or accidently sliding in beside the condom instead of inside it.

I have used them a lot. Many fellas have told me they like them better. I haven't had any problems with them safety-wise either. The only problem with them is that they are a little aesthetically displeasing. All and all, I'd say they're a win.

I found them to be a mixed bag.

The pros:

- never feel tight at all

- the friction is between your dick and the inside of the condom, which provides better feeling. with a traditional condom, the friction is between her pussy and the outside of the condom, resulting in a more dull feeling

- no jizz bag hanging off your dick when you're done. she gets the job of doing the twist and remove.

The cons:

- she has to go put it in when ready, and that's a task best done in private. she could put it in ahead of time, but then DATY won't be good.

- it looks pretty funky (as K.K. mentioned) with the large opening outside the pussy. kind of a boner killer, actually.

- I think they are made of polypropylene (a plastic) instead of latex, so they make a funny crinkling sound sometimes, which can be distracting

If they could find a way to make them less or non-visible from the outside, I think they would kick ass.

I thought Fort Collins friendly! Yeah, there should be more up here.

I thought Fort Collins friendly! Yeah, there should be more up here.

The first time I used a FC was in FortCollins. Does that count???;)

True story...

The first time I used a FC was in FortCollins. Does that count???;)

True story...

That's F.ucking C.razy. :)

I give up; what's FC?

FC stands for Football Club. I assume the guy is looking to get blown while watching some Premier League or Bundesliga games. Sounds fun to me.