Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qwekfm-8766

411 Makenzie and Star

14 posts in this topic

While I normally don't do these, and this one is as fraught as any, it does have one interesting(bad grammar?) feature:

"No black men under 40"...:rolleyes:

While I normally don't do these, and this one is as fraught as any, it does have one interesting(bad grammar?) feature:

"No black men under 40"...:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that. She has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason....right?

Lots of providers say no black men in their ads tho dont they?

Sure they do, but they don't generally limit the black men they won't see to those under 40...;)

Nothing wrong with that. She has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason....right?

Do you practice being obtuse, or does it come naturally?

I'm sorry but i don't really understand the point you were making about the age thing either. I've seen girls post ads where it says no young black men, seems like more of the same to me.

That is a different & interesting twist to the usual disclaimer. Makes some sense, though, The over-40 crowd is less likely to be gansta.

These two have been advertising as "visiting Denver" forever. Any provider advertising as "visiting Denver" "new in town" or "here for a limited time" and using that same phrasing forever in their ads IS a scam.

Based on the pics, who wants to bet that Star is more likely to suck her toes than you if you were to book a session?

One of my screening rules is to steer clear of anyone posting their age as 18-19 or 20. As much as I'd like to I aint going there. YMMV

Sure they do, but they don't generally limit the black men they won't see to those under 40...;)

So? Who are you to tell them how to advertise? They can refuse to see whoever they want, and it's pretty much none of your f'ing business.

I'm sure she has her reasons, and they have nothing to do with you. :cool:

So? Who are you to tell them how to advertise? They can refuse to see whoever they want, and it's pretty much none of your f'ing business.

I'm sure she has her reasons, and they have nothing to do with you. :cool:

Sweetie, while I'm sure you think you're on to something here, if you would care to read some of the other responses, it would seem this is a pimp authored ad that has very little credibility.

I have long been an advocate of the sanctity of ASP business practice, and as noted in my OP, I suspect it's bad grammar; and as also noted in my OP, I merely found it a humorous variation on a theme.

Assuming this was a legitimate ad, she/they would be welcome to cater to whatever clientele she/they can muster. :cool: