Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TaylorLane

Reviews

16 posts in this topic

Do you ladies ask your clients to leave reviews or do they just do it on their own?

I've found that a lot of clients, even those on P411, either don't like leaving reviews or have never left any before.

And gentleman how do you feel about leaving reviews?

Thanks,

Taylor Lane :)

As an infrequent hobbiest of late, I will - most of the time - leave a review if it qualifies under the "frequency" standard. That said, I chose not to leave a review on an occasion when the provider (well known) and I simply did not connect and the experience was less than anticipated. As I saw it, it was not her fault nor mine. It just didn't work. I have posted reviews on this site only recently (within the last couple of years), and will continue to do so.

I find the reviews that others post a valuable tool when I want to see someone new to me. In turn, I review to offer my opinion of a provider's services. Perhaps someone else will find them useful.

Ive had the pleasure of meeting some new girls lately that arent reviewed so in those instances I always post a review. If someone is well reviewed already and my experience matches the consensus then I don't post it.

I do reviews all the time, search "supercombo" on the review board. I leave them when I have a great experience or I have an experience that I consider dangerous or bad that I need to warn other hobbyists.

I have looked at your ads and have declined to make a visit as I am not 100% sure you are 100% legit, and for a new girl trying to get reviews or some regulars your rate is to high for the risk of the unknown.

You may be THAT hot and into this so much to be worth the 5 benjamins, but I am cautious, as many guys are. So we go for one of the many young hot spinners available that are established and well reviewed that I have no problem dropping 4 benjamins on....

Get some reviews (not ones you do yourself) from established reviewers and I'll probably give you a shot, but until then, no matter how hot I think you look, I am being safe and staying away until you are proven safe....

oh, advertising 500 then putting up a "discount for P411 members" and then raising your P411 rate to 550 and offering a 50 discount is silly, you must think we are stupid....

oh, advertising 500 then putting up a "discount for P411 members" and then raising your P411 rate to 550 and offering a 50 discount is silly, you must think we are stupid....

Well, she enticed YOU to read it...and I'm sure she will bend over backwards to get some "established" reviews up just so you can grace her with your presence.

Back on topic, I've only had one provider ask for a review and one that specifically asked not to write one, for which I obliged.

I think the best thing to do when you need or want more reviews, is mention it to your client that you would love a review if they post them.

I think what clients don't understand, is every lady I know never gets sick of hearing how awesome they are, and if there are things we need to improve on, its nice to know.

I have always loved reading my reviews.

They let me know I am doing things right, or what I could improve on in a session.

Just ask honey, and good luck on more reviews!!!

XXO, Ley;)

Do you ladies ask your clients to leave reviews or do they just do it on their own?

I've found that a lot of clients, even those on P411, either don't like leaving reviews or have never left any before.

Thanks,

Usually always review unless the lady does not want one. :D

Some ladies ask for reviews and others ask not to be reviewed. I don't mind writing reviews and usually do so unless specifically asked not to.

Reviewing (sincere and accurate) is basically a service to the provider and for the team. Many claim to not have reviews or want them but then ask that callers not discuss anything on the phone which sucks. If you don't want reviews, start a P411 account (which requires existing reviews, lol) which lists your services/preferences, then no one has to rely on word-of-mouth or guesses to decide. If you're so secretive that you don't reveal anything, consider getting out of the industry.

I sometimes leave reviews when requested (only when properly sated), abstain when asked, but stick to either rip-off/terrible or fantastic reviews as a pubic service. uh..public service.

If a lady requests, I'm happy to post a review. And if the experience is particularly awesome (or awful), I'll post a review. For those ladies with an unbroken chain of consistent reviews, I usually don't see the need to add, "Me, too."

Yeah the review issue kind of a bummer...Most people I see are regulars, they are very discreet, don't review and aren't comfortable with sharing information!! Frustrating...I have asked (they are happy-cuz keep on returning:-)...Definitely ready to see some guys that write reviews!

Thanks,

Mostly if the lady is deserving one way or the other!

There are many men who don't leave reviews. Yes, they are great in a marketing viewpoint, but their reasons for not doing a review are their own.

My preference is to not even know I am being reviewed. I like surprises and I believe it shows consistancy in my activities.

Besides being the rather arrogant little creature that I am- I won't ask.

i ask for no reviews. dont want, need, or like them. all have complied.

I ask, I don't beg. Some guys "yes sir" me and don't ever review me, others agree and later that day or the next day I'm reviewed.

I do let them know that if they don't review me, I won't see them again. So if I really wowed and blew them away, a review is in order but I don't force anyone to do it. It is completely their choice, but once again, if they ever want to see me again, they will have to review me. So far, this has worked well.

If they had a P411, I will approve the "thumbs up" or whatever they are calling it now, no matter what. Review or no review, they are paying for the site. But I'm not going to scratch their back if they don't scratch mine.