Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtnman2000

Body Type in Review section

63 posts in this topic

Pet peeve of mine is that people don't know what the difference between slim and medium and the difference between medium and full figured or bbw.

Case in point:

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5081

https://www.preferred411.com/P127181

This young lady probably has many great qualities about her. She doesn't advertise herself as having a body type but 3 out 4 reviews claim she is medium. I look at her photos and think differently.

To which I ask, where are you from that this is medium build?

There is an ad for Tina who I have seen. Again, Tina has some great qualities but she is by any definition of body type: bbw.

Yet her most recent review = medium. Three reviews down even has her listed as slendor. Those pictures of her ad are about 10 years old. Again, what the fuck. She is built more like Dontari Poe than a petite thing.

And finally, I give you Brooklynne. This lady is slender. She is not a medium. Are you from Somalia or something? This is a tiny woman.

SL'S Provider Classification Schedule

Spinner: 100 rule

Petite: Under 5'2" and Less than 110 lbs

Average: 100-140

Curvy: 140-160

Volptuous: 140-160 (Must Have Small Waist)

Amazon: 160-250 (above 5'8")

WHOA: 250-325

Small BBW: 160-225 (under 5'4")

BBW: 160-500 (over 5'4")

WTF: 500+

This is copied from the sig line of the Eccie member "Still Looking," who has over 200 reviews. If a standard for body classification is important to you, it is probably as good as any. And I understand that this is very important to some guys. Its just not that important to me.......and so I am less likely to worry about accurately describing it when I review. Instead, I am going to focus on her demeanor, the fun activities we shared, and how badly I wanted to take her home to meet mama afterwards.

This difference in how men view encounters with women is why the review system will always be a guideline......at best.

This is copied from the sig line of the Eccie member "Still Looking," who has over 200 reviews. If a standard for body classification is important to you, it is probably as good as any. And I understand that this is very important to some guys. Its just not that important to me.......and so I am less likely to worry about accurately describing it when I review. Instead, I am going to focus on her demeanor, the fun activities we shared, and how badly I wanted to take her home to meet mama afterwards.

This difference in how men view encounters with women is why the review system will always be a guideline......at best.

According to that I'm an Amazon!

I've noted that most men in CO are tiny. That is going to affect their opinions about women.

I've researched the topic and it's the result of growing up at high altitude.

Pet peeve of mine is that people don't know what the difference between slim and medium and the difference between medium and full figured or bbw.

There is an ad for Tina who I have seen. Again, Tina has some great qualities but she is by any definition of body type: bbw.

These are your opinions. No one has designated you the final word on body types, as far as I know. (By the way I've seen Tina's recent pics, and she's certainly not a BBW).

Your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is mine. We obviously disagree on some things.

My opinion: You are far too concerned with body types, rather than overall presentation, and have poor manners when you post, and review. :cool:

Yes. Yes you are!;)

I've noted that most men in CO are tiny.

Gettin' kinda personal there, aren't you? How many guys you seen nak......

Oh.

Never mind.

Gettin' kinda personal there, aren't you? How many guys you seen nak......

Oh.

Never mind.

Haha!

Thankfully, the gym I belong to has no naked dudes running around so I can honestly say, none.

It's a fact though, I'm six foot and feel like a giant since I moved here. And, guys are very skinny. I researched it and it's true that people desire less food and don't grow as much at high altitude.

Case in point:

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5081

https://www.preferred411.com/P127181

This young lady probably has many great qualities about her. She doesn't advertise herself as having a body type but 3 out 4 reviews claim she is medium. I look at her photos and think differently.

To which I ask, where are you from that this is medium build?

Yet her most recent review = medium. Three reviews down even has her listed as slendor. Those pictures of her ad are about 10 years old. Again, what the fuck. She is built more like Dontari Poe than a petite thing.

And finally, I give you Brooklynne. This lady is slender. She is not a medium. Are you from Somalia or something? This is a tiny woman.

I think body-type descriptions are influenced not so much by subjectivity as by perspective. A man whose wife or ex-wife is obese might describe a somewhat less obese woman as medium, or even athletic. That same woman might seem chunky to another guy who had been accustomed to a hard body.

Best bet is to take an "average" from her reviews, for best approximation, and also factor in her pictures.

And, as always, add 10 pounds.

Since there are great variations in height vs weight and muscle mass vs fat mass, I would say that going by dress size makes more sense than going by height and weight.

very slim = size 0-2

slender = size 4-6

athletic = size 8-10

medium = size 12-14 with flat(ish) tummy

voluptuous = 12-14 with flat(ish) tummy and big boobs and butt

full figured = 12-14 with bigger tummy

BBW= 16+

So I would definitely say this provider is "medium build" (she looks to be about a size 12-14 ) or perhaps "voluptuous".

Just my opinion, of course!

Apparently I was not given the final say on these matters. I thought I got an email stating it was true...

I was prepared to issue an edict to the masses from my back deck while <snip> toss loaves of bread to the cheerful masses below.

Have a good night. Pfunk, I still like your contributions even if you don't like mine.

Edited by Kaduk
under age refference...

Have you been inside a Country Buffet? Or even a Sweet Tomatoes (please people, some of you should stick to the salad).

Have you been inside a Country Buffet? Or even a Sweet Tomatoes (please people, some of you should stick to the salad).

I got a free meal coupon when one opened near me. Holy fat people in overalls. I felt like I was eating at Walmart.

Now Sweet Tomatoes, not sure if I get this reference. I think you mean it's the opposite? The one by me has a healthy group of customers. Also, best place in the world to get your kids to try and eat a variety of veggies. :)

I think height is obviously measurable.

Here are MY categories for body type:

Skinny (boney, flat belly)

Toned (exercises/active, flat belly)

Muscular (obviously hits the weights at the gym, rock hard abs)

Average (no muscle tone, but does not look like she gets seconds at the dinner table, may/may not may have flat tummy)

Voluptuous (see picture of Betty Paige, somehow the definition of this word got redefined on this board)

Fat (Adele)

Very Fat (the girl from Pitch Perfect)

This is one person's opinion. And I prefer everything but Skinny, Fat and Very Fat. With that said, all body types are beautiful. I think Adele is very beautiful.

I think height is obviously measurable.

Here are MY categories for body type:

Skinny (boney, flat belly)

Toned (exercises/active, flat belly)

Muscular (obviously hits the weights at the gym, rock hard abs)

Average (no muscle tone, but does not look like she gets seconds at the dinner table, may/may not may have flat tummy)

Voluptuous (see picture of Betty Paige, somehow the definition of this word got redefined on this board)

Fat (Adele)

Very Fat (the girl from Pitch Perfect)

This is one person's opinion. And I prefer everything but Skinny, Fat and Very Fat. With that said, all body types are beautiful. I think Adele is very beautiful.

Yeah Adele could suck my cock any day but I don't think I'd like to pull her fat aside to find her pink or stink. When I write reviews and I come across the body type part I do my best to be fair about it. Maybe if the body type section had a silloette (sp?) of body types and we clicked the closest match?? Dunno.

When she gives discount or extra time (or even have a genuine smile ) , her size magically gets smaller (assuming she is a big woman) . If she is anorexic , reverse the process . we are fucking subjective .

I have never, ever understood the body description thing. Men have described me as medium or athletic. More often, a medium if I am a size 8. Athletic comes if I am a size 10. That's a 10 pound difference. I just describe myself as average. I don't have a six pack so I don't think I'm athletic.

And there's a big difference between a size 8 or 10 or 12 when the gym is involved. If one never goes to the gym and never tones muscle at all...I promise that size 10 is going to look different than my size 10. Bodies are just so different in proportion, muscle mass, etc...there's no way you are going to get a reliably standard answer in this area.

The OP raises a significant issue. Whatever your taste is body type is, I don't care. But I'd like to have an accurate idea of what a woman's body is like. It shouldn't be hard.

And I've run into the same thing. One particular provider who was described as curvy or athletic -- hmm, nice! -- was, in fact, simply fat, with hippo ankles. Not to my taste, but I'm sure she has a lot of happy chubby chasers writing flattering reviews. For them and for me, it would be nice to have a system.

Frankly, that sucked.

Now, sure, we can be all nice and say "oh, but the twinkles in her lovely eyes made her slim as Audrey Hepburn."

But that would be bullshit. Fat is fat. A waist is a waist. "Rubenesque" and "curvy" and "athletic" are pretty much meaningless -- they could mean -- and have meant -- anything from a Marilyn Monroe (whose weight varied from 120 to 140 tops) to a BBW.

The dress size is a nice idea, but I wonder how many men, off the top of their heads, would know the difference between a size 6 or a size 8?

Pounds might be better.

I think the weight system might be a better alternative, coupled with a more subjective rating. The two together would be a more accurate statement. Or, at least you could tell when the hobbyist was totally off, and thus, worth ignoring.

There's sort of butt-hurt tone to some of the posts in the thread, which is amusing. Accuracy in discussing a service is a good thing, for both sides. When the aforementioned little elephant answered the door, I'm sure she didn't like seeing my face go pale before I resolutely proved my manliness. Or, at least, my horniness.

It's a matter of taste, gentlemen. In this situation, I don't feel as if I have to apologize for preferring ladies who match my taste. That's what this is about. Not to say that BBWs aren't lovely people -- they are. I guess. I just don't want to bang them.

As for the "tiny" thing --ooooh, so witty!! Gosh, my feelings are all hurted!! Or are you talking about body type? Maybe it's because you're from the south where the folds on the dudes are big as barns?? I dunno. Colorado's the leanest state, statistically, which is hard to believe. Until you hit Texas, and then all the guys here look like Superman.

Great question. I wrestle with this on reviews, because you never know how it will be interpreted.

Once I described a provider as voluptuous, which I regard as having big boobs, small waist, and curvy hips, or a classic hourglass figure. Yet, I received multiple PM's asking if that meant she was overweight. In turn, that made me concerned that I did her an injustice when I was trying to be complimentary.

As one post already said, eye of the beholder....

...This difference in how men view encounters with women is why the review system will always be a guideline......at best.

SL is a pretty funny guy. It's been said 1,001 times, but if everyone who write reviews write about their overall experience (including body type and menu options) it would give a bit more validity to the review system. To the OP, if you are 6'4, 250lbs, vs someone who is 5'5 150lbs, and both gents see a lady who is 5'5 130lbs, more than likely you are going to get two different body types with their respective reviews.

Here is the potential range for just "athletic."

Each of these women is an Olympic athlete:

original.jpg

The pic is a good illustration of why height plus weight estimates would be a good addition to reviews.

"Athletic" covers a lot of territory

6'0" 140 lbs vs 6"2' 240 (to use two examples from the photo) is a much better descriptor.

Please post links to their ads. I have my eye on a few of them.

original.jpg

As a long time lover of all things Olympic, adventure racing and body building aren't Olympic sports. :D

Sochi 2014!

maybe that should have been Olympic-caliber athlete? Athletic builds at the very least….

When she gives discount or extra time (or even have a genuine smile ) , her size magically gets smaller (assuming she is a big woman) . If she is anorexic , reverse the process . we are fucking subjective .

One provider this year was such an astounding kisser, such a sweetheart, so skilled -- that yes, I did not care one bit that her photos were 30 pounds ago. I did not write a review, but I remember thinking that I would not mention the extra weight if I did. I would not have the heart.

An example of why reviews are meaningless.

Famous last words of the guy who landed up in a sting.

I use them but only to a certain degree. I'm like:

- review, check.

- utf, check. ( don't get me wrong I've seen a few that only offer tf)

- mostly positive, check.

- not $1,000,000,000, check.

Then I'm off to the races.