Women's Butt Types

45 posts in this topic

Which do you prefer?

I like the heart and the bubble butt myself.:o

Types-of-women%E2%80%99s-behinds.jpg

Bumper, bubble, heart

I second that!

Bubble and heart are the best!

I'm friends with this girl at the gym and she has the most amazing bubble butt I've ever seen! I would love to commune with it.

Observation: I've noticed that girls with great butts frequently have small boobs. That's some kind of cosmic crime at work.

And now we can truly analyze these butt shapes thanks to the nearly uniform decision by 90% of all women to wear black, form-fitting stretch pants. Are they yoga pants?

Was there a conference, meeting, or summit where this outfit was decided upon? Good lord, I wish I had invested in black stretch pants. I was at Starbuck's today working on the laptop and college girl after college girl waltzed by in the exact same pants. It was glorious, butt distracting.

And now we can truly analyze these butt shapes thanks to the nearly uniform decision by 90% of all women to wear black, form-fitting stretch pants. Are they yoga pants?

Was there a conference, meeting, or summit where this outfit was decided upon? Good lord, I wish I had invested in black stretch pants. I was at Starbuck's today working on the laptop and college girl after college girl waltzed by in the exact same pants. It was glorious, butt distracting.

I was in the store Athleta and noticed all the yoga pants. All of them had highly sexual names mixed with some Eastern philosophy terms.

I found it both pathetic and amusing.

For many years , I was trying to find a way to describe the butt of a woman I knew and thanks to you I found it : The Shelf .

If you want to see the anorexia in real life , there is a woman who spent hours every day walking Cherry Creek Mall , When she started she had cute butt and now ........... I really feel sorry for her .

My favorite.....................

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR24DaFPU4snGaHikvFTMnAeHJEtlKETR2qwCA4zLdQkNmeiDMVkA

Miss BumBum contest yay

bumbum--main_1593760a.jpg

and I agree about the stretchy pants, that should be a Nobel "piece" Prize :D

miss_bumbum_contest__pa.jpg

Amazon, petite and heart for me with an occasional bubble butt. :)

I like petite butts. What is more interesting to me is where your butt fits in this category destiny? Also they forgot to add pizza but I'm just saying.

Jigglinbuns.gif

Very nice!

Guess I'm not much of a butt man. Standard issue and petite are my favorites.

And, for the record, God bless the inventor of Yoga pants :)

For me it's the petite, standard and heart shape.

Also what's not mention is the onion butt, " Brings tears to the eyes" ;)

For me it's the petite, standard and heart shape.

Also what's not mention is the onion butt, " Brings tears to the eyes" ;)

Both of these bring tears to my eyes.....

Good tears:

LIKE-us-on-Facebook-1219.jpg

BAD tears:

fat-butt.jpg

Haha ^5 Destiny have spent the last hr in the full length with the table ...

I'd have to say the butt depends on the lady's body shape NO flat butts and flat butts in clothing made for women with a bit of junk in the trunk more of a turn off IMO

This thread has had an unfortunate effect on me.

Normally, I'm a faceman and tend to keep my eyes there, unless I see someone amazing, but now I'm fixated on evaluating butts according to the OP's chart.

I've seen some classic, and unfortunate, examples in the gym, form instance. Speaking of which, if you, whether you're a man or a woman, want a nice® butt then start doing squats. At least 3 sets of 10 at a challenging weight will do the trick.

Note: Make sure you research good form first.

The type of woman's butt I prefer, is the one in front of me at the moment. Besides, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A cheek in each hand is worth a push in the bush...

tPSU2zQ.jpg Edited by MissingLink
Fixed link...