nhdare2bgreat

"Draping Optional"??

79 posts in this topic

So a couple ladies are advertising in the Therapeutic section of BP as licensed massage therapists but also mention "draping optional" or "draping to fit your comfort level" and at least one of them also advertises in the Adult Body Rub section as well. My main focus is on getting a really good massage, but a happy ending would certainly be appreciated as well.

So what do you guys think? Does "draping optional" automatically equate to a happy ending?

[url=http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ericas-relaxing-massage-ericas-relaxing-massage-ericas-relaxing-massage/11996710]

Edited by Kaduk
Ad removal to protect the iinnocent..

Nothing equates to nothing in this business. Are the ladies reviewed? Reviews MAY be indicative of what you can expect. There are some really nice ladies on EB that are very well reviewed. Good luck, love.

So what do you guys think? Does "draping optional" automatically equate to a happy ending?

[url=http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ericas-relaxing-massage-ericas-relaxing-massage-ericas-relaxing-massage/11996710]

Automatically? I'm not sure about that....

I remember once getting a massage from a lady who advertised in the therapeutic section. She allowed no draping, but it seemed clear from beginning to end that there was no funny business. (I don't remember whether her ad mentioned "draping optional")

That being said, one of the ads you linked had that phrase italicized, which makes me think that a happy ending is available.

Also, consider this: many "legit" massage therapists go to great lengths to dissuade clients from thinking there may be a happy ending, so it seems to me that they would not use "draping optional" in their ads. Based on THAT assumption, I would think that phrase is probably a good indicator of HE.

I might have even said "automatic" except for the aforementioned experience....

So, long story short, I have no fucking clue. :cool:

<snip>

If you like therapeutic with HE id suggest cece or bella.

I also was wondering about the draping question so good post.

Edited by Kaduk
back channel info...

Only masturbation automatically equates to a happy ending. :eek:

<snip>

I also was wondering about the draping question so good post.

I concur with snowman, Cece is a very good therapist

Edited by Kaduk

From personal experience it is definitely not automatic. However it is a possibility. You would just have to TOFTT to find out.

Thanks for the recommendations - I think I might give one of them a shot!

Thanks for the recommendations - I think I might give one of them a shot!

I also recommend CeCe.

So a couple ladies are advertising in the Therapeutic section of BP as licensed massage therapists but also mention "draping optional" or "draping to fit your comfort level" and at least one of them also advertises in the Adult Body Rub section as well. My main focus is on getting a really good massage, but a happy ending would certainly be appreciated as well.

Any 411 inquiries pertaining to Therapeutic Massage must be general in response with no public info exchange on any individual therapist about what they may or may not be doing in a session...

AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,

as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

Edited by Kaduk

That being said, one of the ads you linked had that phrase italicized, which makes me think that a happy ending is available.

No

So if leave my pants and boots on am I untitled to a happy ending .?

Your odds of a happy ending are much higher with the draping optional thing. Yes, it's code. I have had a lot of FBSM.

Anyway, just to be sure, give her a pat on the butt or feel her up during the massage. From there, you will either be asked to leave or it's game on.

The last two are strictly legit. I went for the "optional" choice, and got a great massage. Not even a hint at something more. Great massage though!

Is this a review? oooops. :)

"Draping to fit your comfort level" sounds like skirting the issue. I'd recommend finding a reviewed lady for which there is more direct evidence of providing the options you prefer.

Reading there entire ad, they come across as standard massage. Happy endings command a higher fee then there advertising. If that's what they want they'd advertise in the body rub section.

Met a stripper/massage girl at one of the local clubs a few years ago. She was a CMT, trying to get a business going to move on. She did "outcall" massage: she'd bring her table and come to you. Worked great, when she was done I didn't have to go fight traffic, just roll into the Barcalounger. At one job I'd see all but 3 square inches of her, at the other she was strictly professional. I wouldn't have insulted by asking for anything else.

Based on the reviews, Marsha offers HE.

<snip>

Based on my experience and the reviews, there is a good chance that some extras are offered if the ad says "draping to your comfort" or "draping optional" or even "European draping". Also if the hourly rate is more than $80/hour in combination with the draping option, then your chances are even better. Normal therapeutic massage rate is $60/hour or less. But sometimes, even a legit masseuse will give you extras if she gets to know you and like you or you tip well. If you find one of these, then you've struck gold.

These are findings based on my experience. I've spent the last couple of years searching for thrills from "legit" girls. I really love a great massage followed by a sensual teasing and a release. The thrill of the possibility and the challenge of seduction excites me more than a guaranteed outcome from a body rub girl. And most of the body rub girls suck at massage. If you are seeking the same, then a draping optional from BP therapeutic section is a good place to start. I've even tried out Groupon deals. Many of them are independent and are desperate to get their business going. Good luck and be sure to share your findings.

Edited by Kaduk
back channel info...

I have done a lot of legit massages and they pretty much all do happy endings, however it will sometimes take 4-5 visits before they are comfortable with you enough to go there as they can loose their license if caught.

I took a chance and saw a draping optional lady under the therapeutic section and struck gold. I've seen her twice since Friday and am in heaven.

I took a chance and saw a draping optional lady under the therapeutic section and struck gold. I've seen her twice since Friday and am in heaven.

Do you mind PM'ing me her details?

I am also interested in this topic. Nothing beats a real massage with some sensual teasing.

<snip>

I have seen quite a few of the body rub girls and its mediocre at best.

Edited by Kaduk
therapeutic discussion...

I'll ask her permission first.

Count me in also if you get the go-ahead....thanks!