Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

avitar confessions - what's yours?

51 posts in this topic

the link below got me to thinking about the avitars people use here. most of the gals' ones are representational of their own sweet selves as a marketing piece, but most of them are strange and seemingly random clip art images.

i'm curious, why did you chose the one you did and what does it mean?

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-is-actually-really-interesting/5267e48f78c90a44e70001da

here's mine: last Halloween i dressed up as the Dos Equis guy, coupled with Mitt Romney as a goof and decided to use that image to proffer myself as merely the most interesting man on t.o.b. (admittedly the bar is set pretty low around here). and no, my real name isn't Jonathan Goldsmith.

One day, I was trying to post a funny pictures somewhere and Madonna's song Take a Bow was playing. I saw the stick figure ava I use and it caught my eye. I may get bored with it soon, but for now it works!

Mine is one of the henchman from the Venture Bros. I could never be nearly as nerdy and I'm actually pretty skinny but for some reason I associate with him.

My avatar is the South Park version of me. Wanted something more custom and that was a good representation of myself so I created that one.

Edited by mj76
spelling

My ass and my legs. Taken during an appt at MGM Grand here in Vegas. The view of the Strip was beautiful. I gave my client the camera, climbed up and said, "Shoot my ass" LOL

A little bit of Alaska ........ a pic of the northern lights just seemed to fit

Jez UaBriain asked for man-candy avatars, to complement the ladies' pleasant avatar pics....so I put up an ass. :)

I tend to get a bit attached to all the ladies I see.

So, my avatar is whatever provider I've just seen......right after she put a "bullet" through my heart.

Last two ladies I visited (and you know who you are) are crack shots.

My avatar- Because I look just like him. :D

Oh ya, that was my reason too... I look just like him

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My avatar- Because I look just like him. :D

Now wait a second;

........ .
isn't this the same guy...

les.gif

Mine is a pic I took of one of my early builds that I sold for WAAAY too much money.

A clown is a man in a mask. it seemed to fit ananonymous identity. Also, there are clown pictures for most topics or emotions that I would want to put in an post.

Sad Clown

75097514-c7a8-41d3-80d1-8868cf3ca0be

Happy Clown

happy-clown-thumb29894.jpg

Sexy Clown

IlVtzOa.jpg

Sexy Clown :P

NonSexyClown03_thumb1.jpg?imgmax=800

Pretty obvious really..its one of my many press passes from the decades I was a writer/photographer for the Oyster. Just happens to be one of a very few that doesn't have my face on it.

One day, I was trying to post a funny pictures somewhere and Madonna's song Take a Bow was playing. I saw the stick figure ava I use and it caught my eye. I may get bored with it soon, but for now it works!

I always assumed your avatar was symbolic of your gentlemanly reputation and bearing on this board.

Mine is obvious. That legendary candy had a tag line of "Open wide for Chunky"

Mine is lips, for the moment, because I am in the middle of new photos so nothing creative to put up yet. Also, I like my lips - pouty, kissable, want to lick and kiss everything... ;)

Sultry Kitten

My sports nickname in college was "pitbull" because I was short, wide, and never gave up -- but it's true I'm just a pussy cat who adores pussy and female company.