Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

We All Have a Price

113 posts in this topic

Destiny,

No, no, no ,no, no, never, no, no, no, no, no way, no, no ,no ,no, no how, no, no, no, no, not on your life, no, no, no, no, no way Jose, no, no no, no.

Does that answer your question?

BTW I am an older male, and endured more than one prostate exam, colonoscopy, surgery, and other invasive procedures. If you're not a doctor with a medically necessary reason, you ain't going there...

That's a very fair answer.

Howard Stern asked this exact question. The answer is pretty easy, and likely not at all related to the macho, "I won't take it in the ass for any amount of money, because I'm such a man answers." What utter bullshit. The answer depends on economics, which is what this site and it's related profession are all about. Howard Stern is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He might not take it in the ass for a billion. It's not because he's "such a man" like some of you studs. It's because he's ALREADY RICH! Fire you from your jobs, lose your health care, be unable to find food or shelter and that price drops pretty quick. I heard a comedian say, Fight Mike Tyson for a million dollars? Hell, I'll blow Mike Tyson, in front of my parents for a million! He said that because he was nearly broke. Money changes everything.

Must be because you want my man's dick in your ass

Keep dreaming. :cool:

361999 I heard a comedian say' date=' Fight Mike Tyson for a million dollars? Hell, I'll blow Mike Tyson, in front of my parents for a million![/quote']

You missed the point. If Mike Tyson wants a manly blowjob, he can get one for free.

Wow! Someone who gets it.

Great post.:)

Howard Stern asked this exact question. The answer is pretty easy, and likely not at all related to the macho, "I won't take it in the ass for any amount of money, because I'm such a man answers." What utter bullshit. The answer depends on economics, which is what this site and it's related profession are all about. Howard Stern is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He might not take it in the ass for a billion. It's not because he's "such a man" like some of you studs. It's because he's ALREADY RICH! Fire you from your jobs, lose your health care, be unable to find food or shelter and that price drops pretty quick. I heard a comedian say, Fight Mike Tyson for a million dollars? Hell, I'll blow Mike Tyson, in front of my parents for a million! He said that because he was nearly broke. Money changes everything.

Few years ago ,probably I would not agree with you , nowadays I DO !

You missed the point. The comedian made a point about economics and what people will do for money given their relative wealth level. What Mike Tyson wants is not relevant at all.

Well if I was hard up id give it up for. 50 bucks. If I was really hard up id give it up for a half eaten breakfast burrito.

Just wondering.....is this the first post ever to receive ONE HUNDRED replies !

Again, this is bullshit.

Some people have their price. Some, absolutely, do not. Read a goddam book if you don't believe me.

Cynics and cowards would like to believe otherwise, because it excuses their own compromises.

The historical record is clear that some people will suffer horrible torments -- torture beyond anything I, personally, would like to imagine, let alone experience -- to stay faithful to their principles. Being burned at the stake, for example, goes way, WAY beyond getting boned in the ass in terms of pain and what can be tolerated, let alone, survived.

Of course, yeah, someone will be ready to murder for a mere $5K. But ignoring the other side of the equation is just wrong, and has nothing to do with macho vs. faggot or whatever.

And personally, I like the fact that women, anyway, are willing to be paid to give up their ass, and I see no shame or dishonor in that on either side. What pisses me off is that some worms aren't willing to admit the fucking possibility that, yeah, people don't have a price. Because some don't.

Again, this is bullshit.

Some people have their price. Some, absolutely, do not. Read a goddam book if you don't believe me.

Cynics and cowards would like to believe otherwise, because it excuses their own compromises.

The historical record is clear that some people will suffer horrible torments -- torture beyond anything I, personally, would like to imagine, let alone experience -- to stay faithful to their principles. Being burned at the stake, for example, goes way, WAY beyond getting boned in the ass in terms of pain and what can be tolerated, let alone, survived.

Of course, yeah, someone will be ready to murder for a mere $5K. But ignoring the other side of the equation is just wrong, and has nothing to do with macho vs. faggot or whatever.

And personally, I like the fact that women, anyway, are willing to be paid to give up their ass, and I see no shame or dishonor in that on either side. What pisses me off is that some worms aren't willing to admit the fucking possibility that, yeah, people don't have a price. Because some don't.

Well said.

I agree.

The most important point, for me, is that doing whatever for money is okay IF you don't mind the job. If it's killing you to do it then no amount of money is worth it.

Again, this is bullshit.

Until someone actually turns down a very large sum of money their words are completely empty.

This question is mainly directed at all of the heterosexual men here. How much money would somebody have to offer you for you to give up that booty hole? If you say that there is no amount of money, then I think you are an idiot. If you would not let your cute little box get penetrated for anything over $1 million, in my opinion you're an idiot. So, to the question at hand. Heterosexual men, how much money would it take for you to open up that butthole for penetration of the penis?

Good question! Puts me in mind of the time I was watching Indecent Proposal with my soon to be ex-wife. The movie was about whether or not a married lady, played by Demi Moore (yummy), would agree to have sex with a wealthy man played by Robert Redford. The price offered by the wealthy dude was a million bucks, which is some serious coin in my book. Good movie, by the way.

Anyhow, I asked my wife, the anti-christ, if she would do the thang with Redford for a million bucks. As was her habit she lied and said no, not if she was married. I called bullshit on that mess! Christ, I would do Redford in Macy’s widow at high noon on Saturday for a million dollars! Twice even! She then asked me if I would do Demi for a million. I responded that I would be glad to if I could figure a way to come up with that much money. If memory serves I slept in the truck that night. Kinda sucked. That wife, not so much with the sense of humor.

People compromise principles for good reasons and bad every day. You do what you do and learn to live with it. Speaking for myself, I've done a lot worse and got my mind around it. I think probably I'm not alone in that. :D

Good question! Puts me in mind of the time I was watching Indecent Proposal...

I hated that movie.

If I was Demi I wouldn't have washed for two weeks and then showed up to get fucked by the controlling pervert. What pissed me off was the fact that the character got all dressed up for what amounted to a relationship destroying <snip>.

What a weirdass movie!

Edited by Kaduk
Forbidden Topic...

Until someone actually turns down a very large sum of money ... that they desperately need ... their words are completely empty.

It's too easy to turn down offers when you're flush.

Keep dreaming. :cool:

You missed the point. If Mike Tyson wants a manly blowjob, he can get one for free.

I hated that movie.

If I was Demi I wouldn't have washed for two weeks and then showed up to get fucked by the controlling pervert. What pissed me off was the fact that the character got all dressed up for what amounted to a relationship destroying <snip>.

What a weirdass movie!

Agreed.

Debating this issue is like speculating what would have happened if Kennedy had not been assassinated. Pointless, because there's no way we'll ever know.

If angels exist , they would find loopholes in their contracts and they will stretch wide their assholes .

I think the real question is how much cash? Cash is just so much more of a butthole lubricant than a check.

$15,500 or 1/3 years salary, whichever comes first.

I would let a woman that I was attracted to do me in the ass with a strap on, if she would let me do her in the ass with my penis.