Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-REDACTED-

Any Boulder FS/GFE provider recommendations?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I live in Boulder, and I'm a bit tired of always having to drive all the way to DTC, or, if I'm REALLY lucky, to Westminster or Broomfield, for an incall, or paying an extra hundred bucks to have her come to my place. There are so many hot women in Boulder that have high tuition and rent payments, I just have to believe there are providers around that I can't find. I remember Sasha and Sophia, both of whom seem to have disappeared, and now the Boulder P411 page has hardly anyone on it that isn't just FBSM.

I'm looking for any Boulder area provider, either incall or outcall, that is petite, slender, and between 18-25. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Post back or PM me.

Thanks,

[REDACTED]

Edited by [REDACTED]
grammatical error

I'm in the same boat as you (including your search criteria). As you said...I feel lucky to find someone in Broomfield or Westminster these days. Boulder pickings are very slim. Usually, I'm driving to downtown Denver, or DTC. That DTC drive just gets to be unbearable sometimes, especially since the majority of my appointments occur in the early afternoon, and leaving the DTC at the start of rush hour can put quite a damper on my otherwise sky-high mood.

I've seen Taylor Hilton 2x in the Boulder area. Once she got a room in the Broomfield area and once she came to Boulder to me. Great times with that one. Also, Zooey Ryder advertises in Westminster all the time and she looks worth it. Besides that, there are not enough established hotties that come around the Boulder area.

there is "celeste"...I believe there is a review or two on her...I can not speak from experince though. I have not seen her..but im pretty sure she has a good review or two....