Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

"I Like White Boys"

11 posts in this topic

I don't know why, but one on the most appealing statements a lady can make in her ad, as far as I'm concerned is something along the lines of "I like white boys." Don't know what it is, but something about that line gets me going.:D

Am I alone in this?

I don't know why, but one on the most appealing statements a lady can make in her ad, as far as I'm concerned is something along the lines of "I like white boys." Don't know what it is, but something about that line gets me going.:D

Am I alone in this?

probably

Am I alone in this?

I kinda know what's behind it, but I'd love to have it broken down for me by a provider.

It's especially sad when you see a black girl say that along with "no black guys" because I'm like, what is going on with people. Personally, as a mostly white guy with blue eyes, it's nice to be the "special one" and get looks from other types of girls, but the whole thing is a bit sad.

Well, I like -dirty boys, dirty brown boys, dirty purple boys-

I like down and dirty minds.

I kinda know what's behind it, but I'd love to have it broken down for me by a provider.

It's especially sad when you see a black girl say that along with "no black guys" because I'm like, what is going on with people. Personally, as a mostly white guy with blue eyes, it's nice to be the "special one" and get looks from other types of girls, but the whole thing is a bit sad.

I agree. I always instantly think - a "Pimp" is involved with the ad presentation. That's just my initial take on that style of ads.

I agree. I always instantly think - a "Pimp" is involved with the ad presentation. That's just my initial take on that style of ads.

Interesting.

Is that because that person does not want to deal with challenging customers?

Ever asked a Lady? I have. Its racist and unfair, but perpetuated by some bad apples and that's the facts, Jack.

It is an odd thing for an ASP to put in an ad. We know they like white boys,

specifically;

Andrew

Alexander

Benjamin

and

Ulysses.

Ever asked a Lady? I have. Its racist and unfair, but perpetuated by some bad apples and that's the facts, Jack.

Why is it always racist first and unfair second. Why not just unfair?

Earlier this evening I was looking through some ads from Tennessee on various sites. Several of the ads had a minimum age requirement. They were all 35, 40 and even one was 45. Since I am on the high side of my 60's, this is intriguing to me. I called 3 and actually talked to 2. Told them upfront I was just curious. Both of their responses were essentially the same and I would have never guessed why. And no, I am not going to tell why here. At my age, I need every little advantage I can get.

To my problem with the wording of saying "racist" first. Using the same thought process with the age limitations I described...most people would say prejudiced and unfair. Especially if they were under the age limit. Also, lets not get into the" I wouldn't want to see her anyway". Assume she is hotter than a fresh fucked fox I the middle of a forest fire and you want her more than anything else, but she won't see you because of your age. Of course the person who is precluded would think prejudice. But how can you make a determination about her being prejudiced without knowing her reasoning?

Okay these statements are soooo wrong on many things... Im a ebony provider and i wont see blk men, i just dont like the way the act or treat us strong blk women. Another reason is because im in love with white guys for real, the straight hair the tight cowboy jeans yummy!