Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Is it Greek for you?

43 posts in this topic

So I just came back from a session with a P411 provider with a large list of offered activities. Greek was offered, but it was clear this was her strong preference. She said: "Lots of gals don't like it but I think it's because they haven't tried it." I find this hard to believe, but thought I'd throw this comment out to you providers. Have all of you who don't like it given it a "college try"?

I did try it once a long time ago and maybe my lover's technique was wrong but...that's the reason it is not part of my list of things to offer lol

A woman who doesn't do anal is a stuck-up bitch. Bye bye.

It feels good to some girls, others it is really painful. It all depends on the girl.

...Have all of you who don't like it given it a "college try"?
I can't speak for providers, but as a hobbyist, I like (and much rather play in) the dance floor a few inches from the starfish :cool:

Bye...:cool:

So I just came back from a session with a P411 provider with a large list of offered activities. Greek was offered' date=' but it was clear this was her strong preference. She said: "Lots of gals don't like it but I think it's because they haven't tried it." I find this hard to believe, but thought I'd throw this comment out to you providers. Have all of you who don't like it given it a "college try"?[/quote']

Funny, I had a provider say the same exact thing to me a month ago. I WONDER if that was the same gal? ;)

Its the best I've never had a loose one yet like the other side where u feel might need to strap a board to your a$$ so u won't fall in

Its the best I've never had a loose one yet like the other side where u feel might need to strap a board to your a$$ so u won't fall in

I would beg to differ. I had my first Greek experience when I started the hobby a couple of years ago and have had several since, but mostly I find it second-rate compared to the vagina, at least the vast majority of them. The only thing tight about the back door is the anus itself, as the rectum doesn't have much muscular tone. Don't mean to get too medical here. I like it as a change and mostly, the idea is better/hotter than the feeling itself. My experience is that the vagina has more muscular tone throughout its length. Of course, this is a digression, as my OP was a question to the providers regarding their experience and, specifically, the provider's statement that led me to post the question.

I crave booty lovin' about 2x a year. I do not offer greek in appointments because I don't understand why you would waste a good whohaw.

I crave booty lovin' about 2x a year. I do not offer greek in appointments because I don't understand why you would waste a good whohaw.

With the right person, it can be a great experience!

The only thing that prevents me from doing it more with hobbyists is that I'm never sure if they know what to do. I don't want a guy who will just shove it in and go wild! It takes some finesse and a bit of a rapport with your partner to make it pleasurable and enjoyable for all parties.

<snip>

I definitely don't want to talk about it over the phone.

So what's a girl to do? Personally, if I feel like I want it, and he asks for it, I will probably do it if I feel good about the guy. If I don't want it but I think I might take it, I guess I could say that's a service I don't normally offer and let him suggest upselling. Though there are also times when I definitely do not want it, and in those instances I just say no.

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawing attention...

LOL true enough, why waste my fantastic "hoo-ha"! However, I've found myself craving it after a long, long time of not having any at all with ANYONE - but I think it's something I will probably slowly open myself up to, and probably with a regular I love and trust :)

Show me a hooker who knows just when and how to squeeze that little sucker, and I'll show you somebody who really knows what they're doing. It's not my preferred regular cup of tea, who can resist the occasional "Fuck me in the ass, Daddy; I've been such a bad girl."

I dated a girl off and on for a while who preferred anal. She was pretty spectacular in all facets of fucking. **Sigh** I miss her :cool:

:rolleyes: GREEK is wonderful for both parties I believe. I believe it gives some women more pleasure because it is hitting all your spots in different ways lol :eek:

I dated a girl off and on for a while who preferred anal. She was pretty spectacular in all facets of fucking. **Sigh** I miss her :cool:

Me too!

Yeah we tried. It felt like taking a poo and stubbing your big toe on a rock, at the same time.

"Lots of gals don't like it but I think it's because they haven't tried it."

I have heard that too much anal can cause medical issues later in life?

So how much is too much?

Yeah we tried. It felt like taking a poo and stubbing your big toe on a rock, at the same time.

*giggles* That's a really accurate description from my experiences, too. Maybe I just haven't had it with someone who knows what he's doing, but as much as I want to enjoy it it's just too painful.

Lol, guess if you don't get it in your anus, you must be some stuck up prick huh? Too bad, thought some of your post were pretty funny.

It feels good to some girls, others it is really painful. It all depends on the girl.

On the many accounts I've heard of girls trying it and loving it and girls trying it and not, this above statement I think is the most accurate, along with some minor details.

Only "virgin" part of my body..LOL...I must admit, I'm curious!
I been told I have the perfect size for first time :D:D:D

I been told I have the perfect size for first time :D:D:D

I too have a small penis like Mr. Don Juan.

depends on the guy.

i have an out of town client who is huge but has a gentle touch. i always run to answer the phone when he calls bc i know its going to be good.

i can understand how it could be a bad experience for some but it took many trials for me to get the hang of taking him the way i wanted him so that i was pleasuring myself in ways that i wasnt getting from vaginal.

my clients all quickly learn that its all about me if there will be a repeat visit.