Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tehotherdude

411 on Kimmie

15 posts in this topic

The pics look too good to be true. The "girl" behind door # 1 might not even be the same age, race, weight (maybe even sex; could be a tranny) as the pics. I've had that happen with BP in the past.

If one tries to save the pictures, it can be saved as Nicole and Nicole 6. :rolleyes:

Big yellow flag most of the time. Good to check the name of the file, since if the girl was actually using her pics and from her phone or camera, would be something along the line of those weird names you get from a camera. Or something along the lines of "bp_ad_1.jpg", etc.

However, occasionally a real name does sneak through. Provider that I knew in the civilian world had ads up that used a photo of herself with her first real name in the filename.

The pics look too good to be true.

Add in it's a Vegas phone number, only $150 hour... See the cms citation... What Vegas provider that looks like that can't make money in Vegas and has to go to our little burg of known hagglers, "hobbyists", etc. (read: PIAs for providers) to make moolah?

I'd avoid. At best, gonna get upsold for a 3G experience (Vegas provider, after all, and that's how most of them roll). Odds are, just going to go downhill from this best-case scenario.

fixed your quote for ya :D

The girl in the pics look 19 but whoever is gonna answer the door might not be.

I couldn't resist and called the number to get a feel if it's real or not...the voice sounds real (close to age advertised) but didn't pull the trigger.

I couldn't resist and called the number to get a feel if it's real or not...the voice sounds real (close to age advertised) but didn't pull the trigger.

Did you ask her who Nicole is... ?

Did you ask her who Nicole is... ?

no.....i forgot one of the pics has "nicole" as a prefix...

Don't do it. Not the girl in the picture-not even close. 200 to show up, 100 for HJ, 200 for FS...

Thank you for the head's up. Now about that review ...

Don't do it. Not the girl in the picture-not even close. 200 to show up, 100 for HJ, 200 for FS...

Wow! Thank you kindly for TOFTT!

Not to gloat... too much...

Called it!!

Guys gotta think with the big head when dealing with BP "sirens". Expensive lesson learned, hopefully.