Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Skibum

Foursome

14 posts in this topic

I've been doing some threesomes over the summer, and now I'm ready to try a foursome. Are any girls out there available for one? Please PM me if interested. I'm interested in women in the 20-35 year age group, slender, pretty, bi. 90-120 mins. Thanks!

I've been doing some threesomes over the summer, and now I'm ready to try a foursome. Are any girls out there available for one? Please PM me if interested. I'm interested in women in the 20-35 year age group, slender, pretty, bi. 90-120 mins. Thanks!

Lol.......

Skibum! Stop it man! Yer killin' me here!

Damn!

Ok. Never mind. Just take pictures for the rest of us. Have fun.

My god, Skibum is the king of TOB. Three is not enough!? Could five be far off? The bedroom is going to get crowded.

If I had all the money I spent on women and booze, I'd be a pretty well off guy. I gave up the booze, but I just can't give up the ladies! I just love women! Trying to live life to the fullest. I'd rather die poor with as much sex under my belt as possible, than rich and celibate. Sex, cycling and skiing is my mantra.

Kudos on having a dick that long-lasting.

I guess I just don't understand your approach. If I was going to do something like that, I would do my own research and ask the women myself, instead of saying "random women please PM me". I would find one stellar lady I trusted (probably someone I had seen before) and ask her to find a few friends.

Fork, been there, tried that, not much luck. I think I am going to have to go with C69.

So, this is based purely on what I've seen in the reviews, but could Wonder be an option?

... Three is not enough!? Could five be far off? The bedroom is going to get crowded.

SkiBum has a LONG way to go before he tops the TOB record books.

A few year back there was a review of a harem orgy, one guy & 10-12 women. I have since heard from participants that it was a grand time.

Me - I'm more the orgy type, say a group of 5-10 with a near equal number of M & F participants.

SkiBum has a LONG way to go before he tops the TOB record books.

A few year back there was a review of a harem orgy, one guy & 10-12 women. I have since heard from participants that it was a grand time.

Me - I'm more the orgy type, say a group of 5-10 with a near equal number of M & F participants.

I think Bum is working himself up to 13 women. Give him time.

A harem, hmmmm, never thought of that! My ego isn't big enough for that kind of party I'm afraid. At least not yet! lol.

That sounds sooooo awesome, Skibum. I've had that pleasure only once in my career. Last year, I showed up for a visit with a north-side Latina provider and she surprised me with 2 extra ladies for our visit. There was an additional fee of $50.......but it was an experience I'll never forget :D.

Ghost, you must be one of the luckiest people on earth! Did you ever try to go back for more? I'd be all over that!

Ghost, you must be one of the luckiest people on earth! Did you ever try to go back for more? I'd be all over that!

You bet I did.....but I only ended up with different sets of 2's....never 3's again. I never complained about that though and just went with the flow ;). It seems like they were always in some kind of little argument with each-other about something and none of those girls work together anymore. They do however still work in new 2-girl team-ups :D.