Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Meet Your 2013 Denver Broncos Cheerleaders

72 posts in this topic

All the above .... how about posting pictures of john's wives and daughters? Then maybe some of those cheerleaders are daughters of some johns here.

"An internet badass is a real world dweeb." - NaughtyNiceguy

All the above .... how about posting pictures of john's wives and daughters? Then maybe some of those cheerleaders are daughters of some johns here.

Here is a thought I know you will find disgusting. maybe one of those nice pure wholesome cheerleaders is the daughter of a nasty hooker.:rolleyes: she might have even been fathered by some jon on a 15 minute quickie session for $75. :D

Thanks for defending my honor naughty nice guy. I got it from here. You guys are a bunch of racist cracker ass crackers. Bunch of crackerheands.

Here is a thought I know you will find disgusting. maybe one of those nice pure wholesome cheerleaders is the daughter of a nasty hooker.:rolleyes: she might have even been fathered by some jon on a 15 minute quickie session for $75. :D

Which cheerleader is it? You have to tell us now that you got all are hopes up.

"An internet badass is a real world dweeb." - NaughtyNiceguy

Bunch of crackerheands.

Hmmm. That's a new one. ;)

Dumbest thread up here ever.

Can't spell dumbest with out BEST!;)

Third from the right, bottom row. Petite blonde spinner.

There is only one kind of sarcasm.

+1

Interesting. It didn't seem to be the "dumbest thread up here ever" when you were expressing your preference and posting multiple other times; maybe when MR busted you is when it turned sour? :rolleyes:

Interesting. It didn't seem to be the "dumbest thread up here ever" when you were expressing your preference and posting multiple other times; maybe when MR busted you is when it turned sour? :rolleyes:

Nice try. Where the thread got stupid was the claims of "disrespect" on behalf of the cheerleaders, and the accusations of racism.

The OP has nothing to do with this hobby, and the "disrespect" and "racism" posts have nothing to do with this thread.

And your "attempt" to slam me has nothing to do with anything. Which is typical of you.

Time for this thread to die, IMO.