Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlc6089

A funny thing happened on my way to my ATF...

20 posts in this topic

Don't get your panties in a bunch, this isn't another Phouck Variety thread. I just though after all I have said and the abuse I have taken in the past you would all get a kick out of this. My ATF RETIRED!!!! Damn, I don't think I'm cut out for this hobby...

Just means it is time to find a new ATF!!!

Go see more girls, eventually you'll find your ATF....

JLC man I was getting worried. I thought you finally killed yourself. Anyways ya nobody is really cut out for this but it never stops them.

Thanks for the concern Macho. No still alive and kicking. And now you can add horny!!!

The "A" in "ATF" is an illusion. Find another, and remember the good times.

Been there. Not easy. But there are lots of great ladies in Denver. Research and find the qualities that made your previous provider your ATF and try some new providers out. Try to enjoy the process there is some great local talent out there. I am looking for a new ATF for the same reason you state. Having fun doing that.

Was that just a catchy title or did she retire while you were driving over? :rolleyes: If its the latter seems that it was time to move on. If it was the former just find the connection you are looking for with someone else

Just a title. Found out while browsing p411. Just saw her a couple weeks ago. It was a sudden retirement.

Just a title. Found out while browsing p411. Just saw her a couple weeks ago. It was a sudden retirement.

Ummmmm, Dude.......

It may have been.......how can I put this delicately......an involuntary retirement.

It was a sudden retirement.

Buck up. My thoughts and prayers are with you.:rolleyes:

I know the feeling. My ATF just moved out of state. :( I think I'll just go for variety for awhile. If a new ATF is gonna happen, it'll happen. If not, at least the search will be fun!

Ummmmm, Dude.......

It may have been.......how can I put this delicately......an involuntary retirement.

I know. I thought of that. I hope not. She's a good person.

... If a new ATF is gonna happen, it'll happen. If not, at least the search will be fun!

It's not something you can make happen! Just enjoy the hunt.

You might try contacting her. I my experience, just because a provider "retires" does not mean she quits seeing clients entirely. If you were special, she might continue seeing you while cutting the rest of the herd.

hey ink that don't sound like retirement to me - more like transitioning into being a consultant

I know what you mean. when you find a lady that you are comfortable with and supposedly she with you and then she retires it is a little hard at first. kind of like dating again; seems awkward at first while trying to find that level again but there can always be a favorite. Remember that ATF should have the A dropped and t meant for temporary.

Awww well that sucks. She'll be back.... someway's we alway's come back