Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

Brothel.....really?

11 posts in this topic

That raised my eyebrows, too. I figured it was a clueless assistant/agent or someone out to get them. REALLY odd.

Can you say busted in less the 24 hours. :rolleyes:

That was my first thought too. Hopefully somebody is sucking off LE.

Back in the day, the late lamented DP/DS used a common incall. I liked it. Gave a chance to meet the other ladies. Went south after a while but fun while it lasted.

Yeah, might succeed. I can think of a couple of static incalls that have been in their current locations for years now. Either sucking off LE or discreet enough to not raise attention (and complaints) from neighbors. And don't forget various AMPs that haven't been busted/shut-down.

Now, a provider on BP has leased (bought?) a retail space in a strip-mall south of downtown and was advertising looking for other providers to sublet from her: THAT location is looking for trouble.

OP is speculating a provider on EB advertising her new business will be busted quickly.

Can you say busted in less the 24 hours. :rolleyes:

Back in the day, the late lamented DP/DS used a common incall. I liked it. Gave a chance to meet the other ladies. Went south after a while but fun while it lasted.

remember it well, ground floor apartment in Platte River valley just past coors field.

flirting with the staff before your date was ready was much fun. remember hanging out a bit after sessions too. very fun, but I did wonder at the time just how long that could last, the traffic in and out of that place had to have been immense.