Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FR811

How many times do you need to see a girl to be considered a regular?

7 posts in this topic

I guess this is a question for the ladies out there. How many times do you need to see a customer to consider them a regular? Do you treat regulars differently? Also if you're with a agency, would you ever give your personal number to your regulars?

Well it depends, a regular is someone who you see at least 1 x's a month at least. If I see you 1 x's a year I would not call you a regular more like a repeat client.

No, I do not treat regulars differently, its like any other business clients come and go.

Yes, when I worked for an agency which was not for long I did had out my number.

Lilithia

One provider referred to me as a regular at our second visit. It was a relatively long visit but I did not consider myself a regular yet. It was nice to hear at that point.

Pretty unusal.

There used to be a few agencies years ago that I would frequent. I had several ladies give me their personal number. One in particular lived up north so we would meet when I was there for business and save her a trip to town. The other ladies found me so charming they wanted to see me on their own time.(Run this through a translator-no cut for the agency).

Well it depends, a regular is someone who you see at least 1 x's a month at least. If I see you 1 x's a year I would not call you a regular more like a repeat client.

No, I do not treat regulars differently, its like any other business clients come and go.

Yes, when I worked for an agency which was not for long I did had out my number.

Lilithia

BUMP!!

Agree, if it has been Years or even Months since we last met, you are a Repeat Client.

DAMN then you ladies need to move...I tour a lot and have been based in many different places all with economic difference, surroundings ect ect..In my boat/book how ever you call it, A regular is a gent/lady you see weekly or every 10 days to the most.. Where I am, Im 100% sure many ladies have this with several gents..But monthly visits are not going to get many weekly "treatments or thank you's" here, which at a lot of times includes going out to the movies,meals ect ect that are not on the clock.. :D IJS they are our regs for a reason and like many we work hard to keep em ;)....

DAMN then you ladies need to move...I tour a lot and have been based in many different places all with economic difference, surroundings ect ect..In my boat/book how ever you call it, A regular is a gent/lady you see weekly or every 10 days to the most.. Where I am, Im 100% sure many ladies have this with several gents..But monthly visits are not going to get many weekly "treatments or thank you's" here, which at a lot of times includes going out to the movies,meals ect ect that are not on the clock.. :D IJS they are our regs for a reason and like many we work hard to keep em ;)....

:eek:OMG!!!

Funny you should mention that cause I AM..

Moving that is:D