Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Body type in the eyes of the beholder

9 posts in this topic

Lying in bed catching up on TOB reviews. I noticed a new lady, initials BS, that had 4 reviews. Each one listed her body type differently---slender, athletic, medium, and voluptuous. I'm not sure I've seen such a variation from slender to voluptuous in 4 recent reviews of the same provider. It does reveal how open to personal interpretation the review are, when even body type can't be nearly agreed upon. I guess this provider who refers to her body type on her web page as "average" can be all things. Do you think she is doing tricks with mirrors?

kinda reminds me of the movie 'shallow hal'

Do you think she is doing tricks with mirrors?

I think you hit the nail on the head with "Body type in the eyes of the beholder". :cool:

Some guys call this girl slender, some athletic, some medium, and some voluptuous.

profile.jpg

I can never figure out what the hell "medium build" means anyway. To me it means an average figure, which means fat. Because the average American is fat.

Slim/Skinny/Slender: Average Build

Average Build: Fat

Voluptous : Really Fat

A few extra pounds: Obese

BBW: Morbidly Obese

Fat: Outta This World, Door needs to be widened and flooring reinforced with steel beams.

:cool:

Lying in bed catching up on TOB reviews. I noticed a new lady' date=' initials BS, that had 4 reviews. Each one listed her body type differently---slender, athletic, medium, and voluptuous. I'm not sure I've seen such a variation from slender to voluptuous in 4 recent reviews of the same provider. It does reveal how open to personal interpretation the review are...[/quote']I think some of it falls on the gent. If you are 6'5", 250#, you may think body types are different than a guy who is 5'5", 150#. I agree, that variance is pretty wide.

That's why there's links to the reviews that hopefully have attached pics and also why they're so important to a review. Let the other 'beholders' decide from the pics. If the ad or the pics aren't available, all you can do is scan the reviewers other reviews (that do have pics) to get a sense of his taste for descriptors.