Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Halo

Where are are all the old LVFEVER hobbyists at?

12 posts in this topic

Hi, this is Halo, where are all of guys hanging out and doing reviews?? IE svenlo, bassist, taglibug, etc. Miss reading your reviews. Have you all retired?? LOL

There are a few of us still here however I also wish more would participate and post. rick

I'm from the midwest and make it to Vegas only 1-2 times a year these days...I have to admit that I for one sure miss LVFEVER for its Vegas only content, not sure why the Colorado side of this site is more active, seems backwards to me! Anyway, I've seen gals in the past such as CASEY-LEE, MARIAH702, MONICAREY with each one given a thumbs up in my book! Sorry, I have not done my part in posting reviews either. I tune into this site often to check out whats going on out there and look forward to everyone's contributions!:cool:

Thanks for replying. I 've just been seeing one provider lately, haven't been too adventuresome. The board doesn't allow frequent reviews about anyone provider. I don't like going downtown, there isn't much action in my bailiwick, but I found someone great. Jennaz Juggz. taglibug gave her a great review. I think Alice Chan is still active also on city vibe. She's an ATF. Ashley Marie is a great provider too.

I see tag over on usa, I never worked out the review section login when we made the switch over here. I post in the forums here but review over on usa.

Started to go over to USA.......but received this warning...

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for usasexguide.info

What is the current listing status for usasexguide.info?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1293 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 381 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-11-27, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-11-26.

Malicious software includes 9 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 9 domain(s), including ideawatches.biz/, afamilytreasure.com/, interloan.biz/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including retsmeno.biz/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS8972 (PLUSSERVER-AS).

It's great to see you all back on the site. Hi kat I answered your message. We had a great time reading each others reviews. Hoping 2014 is a more active year for me. Thanks all again. Hope to see others as well.

Halo

I'm back. I did a few reviews back in the day. Trying to make it out there more often these days.

On 12/17/2013 at 5:27 PM, jrad0205 said:

I'm back. I did a few reviews back in the day. Trying to make it out there more often these days.

Really hope u all come back and do some reviews here. I know all the out of towner's would read our reviews before they came to Vegas. Do some posting and let us know ur still around! Thanks:)