Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travel70

Best Bar or Club to find easy fun in Denver?

16 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Any recommendations for a fun night out in Denver?

1. Bar or Club where you can't go wrong finding a fun girl?

2. Best Bar or Club at hotel?

I love seeing providers and plan on scheduling, but thought this might be a fun experiment.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Everyone,

Any recommendations for a fun night out in Denver?

2. Best Bar or Club at hotel?

I love seeing providers and plan on scheduling, but thought this might be a fun experiment.

Thank you in advance!

Any guys who know of a bar like that are not here to respond. :D

Edited by boink36

If that place exists and if that knowledge becomes public, several things would happen:

1. Many ladies here would face hard (no pun intended) times here.

2. That place would be swamped with ex hobbyists.

3. There would be no need for TOB, P411 and eccie, just to name a few.

It would be kind of like a fisherman advertising the spot where he/she can always catch their limit of their favorite fish.

I know where that place is. Next time you see a rainbow, follow it to the end, just behind the loch ness monster, right next to the herd of unicorns. Say hi to bigfoot on your way out.

I'm here to find providers, and unfortunately don't know of any clubs in Denver or hotel bars where you can find an easy lay, but I'm sure there are some. I would look at Westword to see which clubs are popular and maybe check those out.

Back when I lived in Detroit, there was a bar on 8 Mile Road in a hotel that was nothing but a huge brothel. It was awesome. You'd take an elevator up to the bar and it was filled with hookers. As soon as you sat down, you had two or three women rubbing your crotch trying to get you to go their rooms. Talk about a dream come true! It was in business for a few years before it got shut down.

you might get lucky at one of the titty bars in town

but you will spend more than just getting a gal of of eb

good luck

Touche' indeed. I know see my errors in posting this and as we all may understand in getting caught up in fantasy land.

I too am here to find my next provider and look forward to building those relationships ;)

Na harm, no foul.

And yes, a brothel could be an interesting change of pace.

Happy Hobbying!

I think I see the outline of a great business plan here.

Any venture capitalists on this site??

The other obvious issue in picking up a civilian in a club and taking her home, is that she now thinks she is YOUR girlfriend. Just sayin...:rolleyes:

I'm here to find providers, and unfortunately don't know of any clubs in Denver or hotel bars where you can find an easy lay, but I'm sure there are some. I would look at Westword to see which clubs are popular and maybe check those out.

Back when I lived in Detroit, there was a bar on 8 Mile Road in a hotel that was nothing but a huge brothel. It was awesome. You'd take an elevator up to the bar and it was filled with hookers. As soon as you sat down, you had two or three women rubbing your crotch trying to get you to go their rooms. Talk about a dream come true! It was in business for a few years before it got shut down.

Gee, this sounds like a great place to get caught up in a law enforcement raid -- just what I am looking for!

You could try one of the adult online dating sites ... and after hundreds of dollars and thousands of fake responses you will be back to EB.net thanking your lucky stars.

The Proof nightclub on E. Hampden used to get visits from asian hookers who would do "car dates" (back in the 80s).

Those were the days...:cool:

Back when I lived in Detroit, there was a bar on 8 Mile Road in a hotel that was nothing but a huge brothel. It was awesome. You'd take an elevator up to the bar and it was filled with hookers.

Yeah, dat's the life. There are places like that still in Asia. Big bars where any girl will go home with you for a small fee. So you walk around, have a few drinks, chat a bit, and whenever you get the urge just grab her hand and head to your room.

Awesome.

I agree. Lots of great talent here that's been reviewed. The other option is a crap shoot...